Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what you need ?  (Read 334 times)
estefani4 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:09:24 PM

hi
what you need from a exchanger(exchange coins) site ?
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:12:19 PM

hi

What do you mean? I dont understand what you are saying and you are lacking of info. Are you asking for criteria a exchanger should have to pass your need?
estefani4 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:15:42 PM

hi

What do you mean? I dont understand what you are saying and you are lacking of info. Are you asking for criteria a exchanger should have to pass your need?
we will create a currency exchange website
do you have any idea ?
what you need for better exchange ?
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:22:22 PM

hi

do you have any idea ?

No sorry but i dont have, im currently using poloniex.com and c-cex.com for exchanging coins and they are both working fine. If you open a new exchanger site jut try to create a user friendly one.
estefani4 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:45:59 AM

hi

do you have any idea ?

No sorry but i dont have, im currently using poloniex.com and c-cex.com for exchanging coins and they are both working fine. If you open a new exchanger site jut try to create a user friendly one.
thanks for your post friend
why you choice c-cex.com and ploniex.com ?
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:25:23 AM

hi
Running HYIP 'guarantor' scam. Basically it means that instead of sending your money to scammers who pretend to run it through their ponzi/pyramid 'investment' scam, you send it to him instead and he pretends like he is running it through their ponzi/pyramid 'investment' scam.
This is from your trust and it shows the type of exchange that you are planning to run  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:21:42 AM

hi
Running HYIP 'guarantor' scam. Basically it means that instead of sending your money to scammers who pretend to run it through their ponzi/pyramid 'investment' scam, you send it to him instead and he pretends like he is running it through their ponzi/pyramid 'investment' scam.
This is from your trust and it shows the type of exchange that you are planning to run  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yes actually exchanger need to be operated by trusted members or real company for people to get into trying them. And your trust rating will make all of us stay away from whatever program you launch. For me poloneix, c-cex and yobit are fine for time being.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: