Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black man shot dead for not holding door open for woman  (Read 1531 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:31:11 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 09:47:41 AM by awesome31312

In a tragic preclusion of male privilege, Mohammed Robinson, a 31 year old father of two, was shot dead in Las Vegas for failing to hold the door open for a woman.

The woman complained to her male companion, who retaliated by drawing his weapon and proceeding to shoot the black male.

Robinson's 14 year old daughter spoke on the issue:

“It was a stupid reason, honestly, irrelevant. It doesn’t make any sense why would you actually take someone’s life over not opening a door,”, Miniya Sampson told the press, “It’s horrible. I want my dad back and you took him away from me!”. Her best friend reportedly witnessed the shooting.

Police are still looking for the suspect, hoping that the surveillance footage from McDonald's will give them some leads. However, there isn't much to be expected, since the perpetrator was a white male.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:44:52 AM

In a tragic preclusion of male privilege, Mohammed Robinson, a 31 year old father of two, was shot dead in Las Vegas for failing to hold the door open for her.

The woman complained to her male companion, who retaliated by drawing his weapon and proceeding to shoot the black male.

“It was a stupid reason, honestly, irrelevant. It doesn’t make any sense why would you actually take someone’s life over not opening a door,”, Miniya Sampson told the press, “It’s horrible. I want my dad back and you took him away from me!”. Her best friend reportedly witnessed the shooting.

Police are still looking for the suspect, hoping that the surveillance footage from McDonald's will give them some leads. However, there isn't much to be expected, since the perpetrator was a white male.

i dont understand why those people are so lunatic. reason of that murder is too ridiculous to handle .Maybe, murderer can be a creepy bigot or he can  have some serious mental illnesses. by the way, i am very sorry for his family. thic case is very tragic.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:11:56 PM

I really doubt whether the race had anything to do with this. The article never mentions about the race of the perpetrator. What if he is just another African American? Also, there is a strong possibility that the perpetrator is either Hispanic or Asian American (there are not too many non-Hispanic whites in Las Vegas). So unless someone can post an image of the perpetrator here, we can't be sure.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

I really doubt whether the race had anything to do with this. The article never mentions about the race of the perpetrator. What if he is just another African American? Also, there is a strong possibility that the perpetrator is either Hispanic or Asian American (there are not too many non-Hispanic whites in Las Vegas). So unless someone can post an image of the perpetrator here, we can't be sure.

Does the race of the perpetrator really matter, if the victim was black in a region where hate crimes against blacks are common? You realize that it doesn't have to be done by a white person to be considered a hate crime.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:54:20 PM

Does the race of the perpetrator really matter, if the victim was black in a region where hate crimes against blacks are common? You realize that it doesn't have to be done by a white person to be considered a hate crime.

I am just saying that if the perpetrator is another African-American, the incident can't be treated as a hate crime. Even if the perpetrator was non-black, we have to study the circumstances in detail before concluding that it was a hate crime. All I am saying is that, it is very likely that it was a hate crime, but we are not 100% sure about it.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:39:16 PM

I am just saying that if the perpetrator is another African-American, the incident can't be treated as a hate crime.

This is false, it's still possible to commit a hate crime against somebody who is the same race/religion/sexual orientation/etc as you.

All I am saying is that, it is very likely that it was a hate crime, but we are not 100% sure about it.

Yes, I agree with that.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:05:06 PM

Yeah, typical. If guy is White, they say that it is racism. If he isn't, then they say "a man". That's a one-side racism that is unfortunately going to much these days.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:30:27 PM

Yeah, typical. If guy is White, they say that it is racism. If he isn't, then they say "a man". That's a one-side racism that is unfortunately going to much these days.

Said by the guy who has a fascist cult avatar responsible for billions of innocent deaths. It's not racist to mention it was a black guy that was shot. It's racist to stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalalala" when somebody mentions a defining physical characteristic of a man shot and killed in a city where hate crimes against his particular demographic are common.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:11:30 PM

However, there isn't much to be expected, since the perpetrator was a white male.

Well, I never knew that white people had the right to murder anyone they liked in the US. That's going to add a significant pinch of spicy fun to my next holiday there.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:32:33 PM

I'm doubt about these maybe both side have a problem and the murderer see the chance to finish off him when in the dramatic situation.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:53:12 PM

In a tragic preclusion of male privilege, Mohammed Robinson, a 31 year old father of two, was shot dead in Las Vegas for failing to hold the door open for a woman.

When they do catch the guy who did this then I think he will be regretting listening to women. lol.. what an idiot. While he spends the rest of his life in prison, sucking dick for a pointless crime his babe is gonna be sucking dick too, just not his.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:34:26 PM

Probably doesn't really matter but it might be because the shooter had litteraly 0 respect for the Robinson life.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:02:59 PM

When they do catch the guy who did this then I think he will be regretting listening to women. lol.. what an idiot. While he spends the rest of his life in prison, sucking dick for a pointless crime his babe is gonna be sucking dick too, just not his.

LOL

Props to you for getting multiple punchlines in one post. This needs to be Bitcointalk's quote of the year.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:10:39 PM

Link? Picture? What did the woman looked like?
Maybe the black guy was gay? Maybe he didn't see her? Maybe he was drunk or stoned? More details would be much appreciated.
US police forces arrest white guys everyday.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:27:37 AM

Maybe the black guy was gay? Maybe he didn't see her? Maybe he was drunk or stoned? More details would be much appreciated.

If they had a picture of the guy who shot her, they wouldn't be looking for him. Also, it's true that the US Police forces arrest white guys every day, but none of the arrests occur because the guys are white.

Shockaftermoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

beatcoin team leader

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:43:38 AM

terrible  Cry

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:40:22 PM

If they had a picture of the guy who shot her, they wouldn't be looking for him. Also, it's true that the US Police forces arrest white guys every day, but none of the arrests occur because the guys are white.

I'm talking of a picture of the victim, or the crime scene. Is this a troll or what?
Hey, nobody's arrested because of color. There are plenty of colored police officers everywhere in the US.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:21:51 PM

I'm talking of a picture of the victim, or the crime scene. Is this a troll or what?
Hey, nobody's arrested because of color. There are plenty of colored police officers everywhere in the US.

You didn't specify that in your post. You just said "Link? Picture?". This is why complete sentences are important.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:53:37 AM

It's difficult for me to believe that someone could be so crazy that he can kill a person just because of that, but since I watched the Investigation Discovery Channel I know that can be the case.
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:54:50 AM

Horrible, horrible crime. And I don't think it was a hate crime because it was all because he failed to hold the door open for the bitch.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: