Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everex and Ethereum Bring Financial Inclusion To All  (Read 928 times)
X7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

Everex and Ethereum Bring Financial Inclusion To All
https://medium.com/everex/everex-and-ethereum-bring-financial-inclusion-to-all-ec75904447ce#.fi9a7cl3r

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
SuperShill

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:22:54 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing. It saddens me to see other project like this on other coins but not on bitcoin.
Do you know if this is being attempted with bitcoin too.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:43:01 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing. It saddens me to see other project like this on other coins but not on bitcoin.

I feel the same, but unfortunately I think banks and other 'respectable' corporate entities have a phobia of using the bitcoin blockchain. Ethereum has a cleaner reputation for them.

someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:35:57 AM

dropbox.com/s/y6iaegq9uwasq2l/Everex%20ExecSumm.pdf?dl=0

Exit   Strategy:Investors   will   be   able   to   exit   during   ICO   (initial   coin   offering)   conducted   on   ablockchain.   Successful   ICOs   examples   are Digix.io   ($5.5m   in   14   hours),   DAO    ($150mil   April-May   2016),   Augur.net    ($5.3m   in   10   days)

Can someone please translate their exit strategy to me in laymans terms?

-
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:48:11 AM

right and this example plays into the comparison of ETH being as bullshit as fiat when it comes to immutability. Good job and bringing this up!

certainly this savior of the serf class will fall into the cryoto equivalent of the fiat system we are trying to escape. Please, take my money.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Alexila

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:02:08 AM

Yes, our first wallet was built using Counterparty on Bitcoin blockchain. However, it turned out to be technologically unfeasible, as confirmation times sometimes reached 2 hours. You can't run financial services with such long delays.  Even 20 minutes is long enough. Thats why we had to move to Ethereum, which opens wider horizons in development. Thank you for support and please stay tuned Smiley

Everex.io first transparent blockchain microfinance platform built on Ethereum. Based on fiat-pegged stable coin cryptofiat smart contracts.
Join our active community on Telegram.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:17:25 AM

I feel the same, but unfortunately I think banks and other 'respectable' corporate entities have a phobia of using the bitcoin blockchain. Ethereum has a cleaner reputation for them.

This is a load of bullshit.  Everyone knows there is nothing to differentiate gray and black market use cases of Bitcoin vs Ethereum.  The only thing banks have a "phobia" of is using a coin they didn't premine the entire supply of themselves because they want to pawn it off on others at a billion percent mark up.  All the R3 douchebags bought a bunch of Eth to try and accomplish this, so please, don't strain yourself too hard shilling for Goldman Sachs.  Eth distribution is likely a continuation of the existing financial structure except even worse LOL.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Alexila

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:10:02 AM

This is a load of bullshit.  Everyone knows there is nothing to differentiate gray and black market use cases of Bitcoin vs Ethereum.  The only thing banks have a "phobia" of is using a coin they didn't premine the entire supply of themselves because they want to pawn it off on others at a billion percent mark up.  All the R3 douchebags bought a bunch of Eth to try and accomplish this, so please, don't strain yourself too hard shilling for Goldman Sachs.  Eth distribution is likely a continuation of the existing financial structure except even worse LOL.

You have a good point, Roach. I wonder where are you getting the info about R3 owning loads of ETH. R3 indeed is a Ethereum fork, but they a) forked over a year ago or so, and b) must have used own coin to propagate transactions. I don't have much time to follow R3 progress and I don't care much either, but any good intel would be appreciated.

We stay on the opposite side of Ripple and R3 and they are owned and created by the banks for the only reason to solve banks problems, and not their customers.

Everex.io first transparent blockchain microfinance platform built on Ethereum. Based on fiat-pegged stable coin cryptofiat smart contracts.
Join our active community on Telegram.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: