Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric Vehicles  (Read 8116 times)
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:22:20 PM

Nissan Leaf is good but the illuminati dictators will not allow this kind of technology.
I agree with u

What's up with you guys and the illuminati? Next thing I will hear is that the illuminati will not allow you to poop because they can't make money out of it! Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrblockchain

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:28:51 PM

I want this Sway trike.

http://electricmotorcycleclub.com/sway-electric-motorcycle-trike-shark-tank/

Need more BTC.  Grin

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:45:06 AM

Im going to buy electic car in the future when i got some money. But it seems they are not gonna release this in my country cause of high electricty charge. But its very good tho. Its eco friendly, no pollution and no noise. Petroleum is the main source of energy of any vehicles in my country. Hopefully this vehicles can be available soon here.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:17:00 PM

i read that in Norway they gonna ban non electric vehicles, ou would still be able to drive it if you bought it before, but to buy one in Norway, because of eco concerns. I think it is a bit severs law, but they are serious about it.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:20:33 PM

I like to here how engine works, don't appriciate electric vehicles...

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:25:28 PM

I'm not sure on what electronic vehicles actually do?
Carbon Dioxide and other things such as sulphur dioxide are released by the combustion of the fuel to make the car, so unless you fit it with solar panels (which are expensive and a 60kW solar panel is more expensive than some electric cars)!
Also, if you get a flat battery, you can't get it to start as easily, you either need a spare battery or another erson with a full battery to help you and destroy their battery in the process (over time)!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:12:24 AM

I'm not sure on what electronic vehicles actually do?
Carbon Dioxide and other things such as sulphur dioxide are released by the combustion of the fuel to make the car, so unless you fit it with solar panels (which are expensive and a 60kW solar panel is more expensive than some electric cars)!
Also, if you get a flat battery, you can't get it to start as easily, you either need a spare battery or another erson with a full battery to help you and destroy their battery in the process (over time)!

It's definitely imperfect, but electric vehicles are more fuel efficient to operate. Electric motors are far more efficient at power transmission than combustion engines (though rotary engines can come close), and even counting the cost of charging them, tend to consume less fuel than a traditional vehicle. It's not orders of magnitude better, it's at best an incremental improvement. But as interest grows, I think that power generation by less intrusive and more decentralized means will become more popular. I see them as a step in a positive direction, rather than a solution by themselves.

Also, most have things like regenerative braking that extends the battery charge cycle.
mrjersey03

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:12:29 AM

I will get one , i want it. Grin Grin Grin
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:14:21 AM

I 'd love if electric vehicles become part of public trasnsport
lamaras

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:47:34 AM

Even Tesla's SUV is now faster than a Lamborghini http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-23/tesla-releases-world-s-fastest-production-car-0-to-60-in-2-5-seconds?utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-business

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 07:10:31 PM

I am not fan of electric vehicles, but i like everything new anyway.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:06:23 PM

my nearest charging point is about 60km away so it wouldn't be very practical to have one but i like the idea of them. however if it's for environmental reasons you'd be doing the world much more of a favour by buying an old car and keeping it on the road forever. i hate to think of the amount of filth and waste produced making a new electric vehicle.

what i'd really like is something like a self driving uber that you order and shows up at your door. i don't like driving any more and i'd prefer to be reading a book or staring out of the window. i think it's gonna be here sooner than we expect.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:48:21 PM

i have not your pic post
but iam interest to electric verihicles

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:37:37 AM

Edwin Gray made an electric motor that used far less electricity than other electric motors. At times his motor produced more electricity than was needed to make it run. See http://free-energy.ws/edwin-gray/. Google "Edwin Gray motor."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nimblues

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:28:47 AM

Honda Is Futuristic Inovativ for electric car vehicle.. its most famos in the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: