Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINBAZAAR.COM  (Read 533 times)
BitPorium (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:42:44 PM

Looking to sell the domain. I never got around to making anything with it so might as well hand it off. Will end April 4, 2013, 09:22:44 PM site time. BTC only being accepted right now.
Starting Bid 0.1 BTC .01 minimum increment. Delivery within 24 hours of receiving winning bidders payment.

Proof of ownership: http://imgplaza.com/i.php?i=E0bh2fezKg6q90JitZJ5kLVYLOKhPndXl2KvvId4NG8nyppA8RproofOfOwnership.png

I originally bought this from Edd (BitBrew), I have sold a few domain before to mcorlett. Also have sold a lot of items to several people on the forum.

Some of my feedback from past customers
I bought a product from this site and received it successfully.  Very well packaged (box was open, nothing missing etc, so im assuming it was for testing)  Thanks for a great transaction.  Site operator is very communicative (slight issue from the surge of demand, but remedied and was very up front about it).  I will certainly buy more in the future.

So, 10/10  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: