Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash : how Sybil Attack-Resistant is Dash ?  (Read 1602 times)
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:35:11 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 07:56:12 PM by qwizzie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6rFZQywOE

Why Dash is the Most Sybil Attack-Resistant Cryptocurrency -- By Far

This thread is now open for discussion  Grin

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:13:08 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 04:04:13 AM by qwizzie

Probability of snooping success

Chances of tracking a single Privcysend transaction through different number of mixing rounds

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:59:05 PM

In her Bitcoin Uncensored interview two months ago, Amanda had no clue what a Sybil Attack was.

And now she's an expert, here to tell us the shady instamined coin that pays her to promote it is (quelle suprise) The Mostest Sybil Resistantist Coin Evar.

Believing her is like believing the used car salesmen is an expert on mechanical and automotive engineering, when he tells you the white smoke pouring out of the pipe is indicative of superior compression ratios.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:24:28 PM

In her Bitcoin Uncensored interview two months ago, Amanda had no clue what a Sybil Attack was.

And now she's an expert, here to tell us the shady instamined coin that pays her to promote it is (quelle suprise) The Mostest Sybil Resistantist Coin Evar.

Believing her is like believing the used car salesmen is an expert on mechanical and automotive engineering, when he tells you the white smoke pouring out of the pipe is indicative of superior compression ratios.   Tongue

I believe her over you anytime Icey....

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 11:00:48 PM

Of course you would.

Nice single purpose account you got there buddy.  Legendary, with 180 pages of posts 99% about Dash.

Have you been honored in the Dash Rat Cage thread yet?  I'll assume you have, so won't bother to check.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:04:34 AM

Updated page 2

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:08:37 AM

Believing her is like believing the used car salesmen is an expert on mechanical and automotive engineering, when he tells you the white smoke pouring out of the pipe is indicative of superior compression ratios.   Tongue

Of course you would.

Nice single purpose account you got there buddy.  Legendary, with 180 pages of posts 99% about Dash.

Have you been honored in the Dash Rat Cage thread yet?  I'll assume you have, so won't bother to check.   Wink

Thanks, and congratz by the way of your own single purpose trolling account you have there. I wonder how much of your 441 pages of posts
are related to either bashing your direct competitors in the cryptocurrency scene or trolling our Dash ANN thread .. must be close to 99% as well.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:10:26 AM

Updated page 2

How much time would that take? Time is money, and you're running out of both....

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:21:29 AM

Updated page 2

How much time would that take? Time is money, and you're running out of both....

sorry, i believe in the unreality of time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unreality_of_Time) which devalues
your time=money theory.

Besides there is simply not enough supply of Dash available to obtain a 51% attack, which is also explained in Amanda's
video. You have been watching that video, right buddy ?   

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:24:14 AM

Updated page 2

sorry, i believe in the unreality of time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unreality_of_Time) which devalues
your time=money theory.

Thanks for wasting it -- either way.

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:28:08 AM

Updated page 2

your time=money theory.

Thanks for wasting it -- either way.

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
- Auguste Rodin

which pretty much means i dont believe in the concept of wasting time either...

couponsdailydeals

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:05:42 AM

Yes its wonder!!!!!!! You are doing well great deals Smiley Smiley

Thak you
In the same we are also doing please visit::
http://www.dailynewdeals.com/AceHardware/AceHardware_Coupons_Deals.html
pokemanvanish

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:27:27 AM

First to hear Sybil Attack, good learning from this, Dash is an anon and secure coin, it is known by us already, it has big community for 2 years. Awesome
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:01:17 PM

First to hear Sybil Attack, good learning from this, Dash is an anon and secure coin, it is known by us already, it has big community for 2 years. Awesome

yeah, i didn't know much about Sybil attacks myself so i found the video usefull too.

DaveJones

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:55:37 PM

yeah, i didn't know much about Sybil attacks myself so i found the video usefull too.

Why would you spend time starting this topic if you can't engage on the key issues?

Are you asking for help on the question or are you stating facts?
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

Why would you spend time starting this topic if you can't engage on the key issues?

Are you asking for help on the question or are you stating facts?

and why would i not be able to engage on the key issues again ?  Huh
i have simply started a discussion thread... feel free to discuss, others have done so already.
Of course the more on-topic the posts, the more on-topic my replies....

ZayedCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:18:44 PM

To all newcomers: DASH will be deemed illegal in the near future. This is why Apple removed it from the App store

Bitrated user: UAE
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:18:07 PM

an attacker will probably use a "zero-day" exploit...meaning, a vulnerability that nobody knows except him/them..

why would an attacker focus on a well known attack and people already know how to defend against it?

the transaction malleability that happened in bitcoin exchanges back then is an example...

this is just another advertising thread for dash   Tongue
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:21:57 PM

To all newcomers: DASH will be deemed illegal in the near future. This is why Apple removed it from the App store

lol, now that's some good old fashioned FUD right there boys. another icebreaker puppet account i presume.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
DaveJones

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:09:18 AM

Sybil attacks can happen in many different ways.

Like rigging the voting on the monthly budgets. If you have, say 600 Masternodes, which one or more of the DASH shills do, then you can just vote for what you want. Or you can just co-ordinate how you want a vote to go with a core group.

Is DASH Sybil resistant? No.

Game over. Close the thread.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: