Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to hire someone with basic computer and marketing skills[500$/m]  (Read 341 times)
darklucid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:44:48 PM

Hello,

I'm part of a digital agency team that creates products and services. We currently have a small multi-disciplined team in which we all make at least 500$ a month. Our current team is currently doing well which is why we want to expand by welcoming one more person to the team. We're looking for someone with basic computer skills for social media marketing.

you have be fast on the computer, be online at least 2/3 of the time and you should be able to write English fluently.

if you have the following skills and are interested in the job please shoot me a pm.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:52:00 PM

Hello,

I'm part of a digital agency team that creates products and services. We currently have a small multi-disciplined team in which we all make at least 500$ a month. Our current team is currently doing well which is why we want to expand by welcoming one more person to the team. We're looking for someone with basic computer skills for social media marketing.

you have be fast on the computer, be online at least 2/3 of the time and you should be able to write English fluently.

if you have the following skills and are interested in the job please shoot me a pm.

It's good to read these topics expanding the team, one user that I have seen here that is social media manager is lolxxxx
Please refer to his main topic and discuss about the deal: [For Hire]✔✔✔Social Media Manager Hire me As Manager for your Site to Promote©.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:47:26 PM

Will you disclose some more bout your project/company/niche? Do you have a website of any sort?
This community manager will be responsible for building social network profiles prom scratch or will work with existing accounts?
Will you be paying with Bitcoin? Pardon my questions but I am a bit skeptical about offers when only requirements are English proficiency and Facebook/Twitter skills.

corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:16:33 AM

How come almost all the users who offer jobs like this are newbies with 0 posts?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: