BRAIN - 0 (0%)
STEPS - 0 (0%)
GREED - 0 (0%)
PSI - 0 (0%)
BOMB - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SWAPCOIN - SWAP YOUR WORTHLESS YOBIT COINS AND BECOME PART OF A NEW COIN  (Read 889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:14:51 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 08:12:11 PM by tinaken_v

I'm planning to launch my own coin and I thought about several options how to launch it. You can launch a new ICO coin and some ICO coin are really doing great for the developer (that suddenly run away, or coin never hit a market place) or you can launch a mining coin but then you will have those big farms destroying your coin by dumping all their free mined coins. So I thought about a third option. There are so many unused coins on certain exchange. Now Yobit is a good exchange because of the Yobit codes that they have in place.

I will list a number of coins that people would be able to swap for a new coin that I will develop. combining a lot of traders that are now holding worthless coins in one new hopefully powerful coin. The coins that are being swapped by the community will be send to a destroy address so that nobody can get hold of those coins anymore as junk coins need to hit the garbage cann.

I will let community decide which coins will be accepted. I personally hold a few of those junk coins so i'm happy that one of the coins that the community decide to swap is listed as this would give me a percentage in the new coin.

I notice a lot of clones lately, so the community will also be able to decide what type of coin will be created and the real name of the coin. Currently I call it SWAP Coin as that is what we are planning to do. SWAP worthless coins and get a big amount of traders in the new coin.

Please post your ideas/ Coins that you want to see listed as part of the swap so that voting can start.

Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:03:27 PM

I'm planning to launch my own coin and I thought about several options how to launch it. You can launch a new ICO coin and some ICO coin are really doing great for the developer (that suddenly run away, or coin never hit a market place) or you can launch a mining coin but then you will have those big farms destroying your coin by dumping all their free mined coins. So I thought about a third option. There are so many unused coins on certain exchange. Now Yobit is a good exchange because of the Yobit codes that they have in place.

I will list a number of coins that people would be able to swap for a new coin that I will develop. combining a lot of traders that are now holding worthless coins in one new hopefully powerful coin. The coins that are being swapped by the community will be send to a destroy address so that nobody can get hold of those coins anymore as junk coins need to hit the garbage cann.

I will let community decide which coins will be accepted. I personally hold a few of those junk coins so i'm happy that one of the coins that the community decide to swap is listed as this would give me a percentage in the new coin.

I notice a lot of clones lately, so the community will also be able to decide what type of coin will be created and the real name of the coin. Currently I call it SWAP Coin as that is what we are planning to do. SWAP worthless coins and get a big amount of traders in the new coin.

Please post your ideas/ Coins that you want to see listed as part of the swap so that voting can start.

Swap a worthless coin for another worthless coin? TBH I don't see the point. The only winner here would actually be you. You get a lot of coins that are trading on an exchange and we get another walletbuilders coin or something...
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:22:28 AM

Please do sir ...there are so many coin ...how about adding bombcoin to swap .. goodluck
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:11:32 PM

Swap a worthless coin for another worthless coin? TBH I don't see the point. The only winner here would actually be you. You get a lot of coins that are trading on an exchange and we get another walletbuilders coin or something...

No, as they will be send to a trash wallet address, so I don't win at all.

tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:12:55 PM

Please do sir ...there are so many coin ...how about adding bombcoin to swap .. goodluck

Bomb added.

ZayedCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:55:46 PM

good and smart project, nice to help coins , good luck

Bitrated user: UAE
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:13:15 PM

Suddenly all those worthless coins worth a lot Cheesy
aav66

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:45:04 AM

jack Smiley Smiley Smiley   only  net problem Sad
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:04:54 AM

jack Smiley Smiley Smiley   only  net problem Sad

That is why they are worthless and with this new coin they will be worth something.

Poll will close on 14th of September. The Top 5 coins will be used and based on the market value those coins will have a specific swap value.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: