Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling several Gift cards - Walmart, Amazon , Nike , Starbucks  (Read 741 times)
everythingforsale (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:06:06 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 11:44:04 AM by everythingforsale

I have multiple gift cards of the following:

1. Walmart - multiple 100$ - PM for price
2. Amazon - 2x100$ 75% of the price
3. Nike - 3x150$ @ 40% price
4. Game stop - 40% price any value
5. Starbucks - 40% price
6 Panera - 30 % price - 50$

PM if you need anything in particular
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:46:56 AM

I would like 100 amazon

everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:56:38 PM

Amazon has been sold. One nike sold, multiple walmarts sold. still have the rest.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

These are all obtained fraudulently!

The same user keeps making another.
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:09:42 PM

Who is the other user you talk about ? And how the hell do you know these are obtained fradulently when I have never even sold you one ? Keep you shitty post to yourself if you don't know about these cards.i have never traded with you before,nor will i.
Morchid

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Who is the other user you talk about ? And how the hell do you know these are obtained fradulently when I have never even sold you one ? Keep you shitty post to yourself if you don't know about these cards.i have never traded with you before,nor will i.

Anyone with the right mind wouldn't sell legit giftcards at such a low price.
You're better off selling them locally for 85% of the price.
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:18:54 PM

Very good Mr Morchid. You make an excellent argument. How about I price them each at 90% of the price. Makes them legit now ? Take your bs elsewhere. if I look at ur post history seems you are the other gift card guy trying to discredit me so you can sell yours.
Morchid

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

Very good Mr Morchid. You make an excellent argument. How about I price them each at 90% of the price. Makes them legit now ? Take your bs elsewhere. if I look at ur post history seems you are the other gift card guy trying to discredit me so you can sell yours.

Thank you good sir.

I'm just trying to keep the community safe from fraudulently obtained gift cards.
These shops literally pop up everyday on here.
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

I'm just trying to keep the community safe from fraudulently obtained gift cards.

that is not what you are doing. You have green trust because of one trade, so you are trying to act as if you are an elite member or something.but it seems you have tons of other negative trusts as well. Your comment in no way was keeping the community safe.You just blatantly said something you don't know about and are affecting sales for me.
Morchid

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

that is not what you are doing. You have green trust because of one trade, so you are trying to act as if you are an elite member or something.but it seems you have tons of other negative trusts as well. Your comment in no way was keeping the community safe.You just blatantly said something you don't know about and are affecting sales for me.

Safety first brother.
I'm just trying to keep the community safe from illegally obtained gift cards.

I apologies if you think I'm attacking you, try using an escrow.
chefboyardee

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:35:28 PM

I have multiple gift cards of the following:

1. Walmart - multiple 100$ - PM for price
2. Amazon - 2x100$ 75% of the price
3. Nike - 3x150$ @ 40% price
4. Game stop - 40% price any value
5. Starbucks - 40% price

PM if you need anything in particular

Sent you a PM.
Embroiderymate

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:35:44 PM

Safety first brother.

unless you know there illegal obtained dont try and say they could be, as 100% of everything sold on here could be stolen.

Think? you have just attacked his thread with un needed comments people know to use escrow if not its not your job to post on threads telling people to be careful.

New members after looking at your trust score and what you said will 99% of the time not deal with this user, you have trashed his thread.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:31:43 AM

In my opinion you should really use escrow if you want tell sell your cards coz you don't have enough trust once you get some positive feedbacks from DT members then you can sell them directly
Its just an advice if u think I m here to shit your post plz forgive me
Thanks
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:15:42 AM

Interested in the Amazon card if it is still available.

Messaged you for one if it still is. If not then please edit it to avoid confusion.

chels90

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:49:57 AM

Safety first brother.

unless you know there illegal obtained dont try and say they could be, as 100% of everything sold on here could be stolen.

Think? you have just attacked his thread with un needed comments people know to use escrow if not its not your job to post on threads telling people to be careful.

New members after looking at your trust score and what you said will 99% of the time not deal with this user, you have trashed his thread.

Embroiderymate is a scammer. It scammed me out of a $10 Google Play card. Do not trust this moron or anyone it vouches for.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:42:03 AM

Smallest GC for sbucks ?
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:43:44 AM