Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:16:19 PM by danch

delete
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:13:32 AM

Actually bitcoin is anonymous itself but bitcoin from deep web market can be linked with any form of criminal activity so to feel protected during investigation they use bitcoin mixer or tumbling services. To learn more about how actually these services works go through this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mixing_service

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:27:06 AM

I have seen that people in deep web that use "diffrent" meathods for bitcoin trading. So how anonymus is the regular bitcoin that most of us that have it in their wallets? What is the diffrence and what exactly are people in deep web doing to trade their bitcoins?

It's not anonymous , It's pseudonymous so It can be tracked using some tools (or a combination of them).
If you really care about your privacy then you should use HD wallets (generates a new address each time you want to receive funds) and you should also use mixers (most known and legit is Bitmixer.io). See more here : http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/
Note that Mixers doesn't make it impossible for tracking but just make it more confusing, hopefully projects like the dead "Darkwallet" will come to life at some point.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:55:01 AM

I have seen that people in deep web that use "diffrent" meathods for bitcoin trading. So how anonymus is the regular bitcoin that most of us that have it in their wallets? What is the diffrence and what exactly are people in deep web doing to trade their bitcoins?

Why you went to dark net, even in normal way everyone can see everyone's transaction and in official website it is stated that bitcoin is a transparent cryptocurrency. so anonymity is out of question when your btc address is exposed. until you expose to btc address to any one or do a transaction your wallet is completely anonymous
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:38:27 AM

I'd not ask "How anonymous is", more likely "How anonymous are you". Knowing how to hide yourself is a key fact in being anonymous using Bitcoin.
royalpalm

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:42:05 AM

Bitcoin is not fully anonymous, people can see the transactions on public blockchain. People hardly know the identity behind the address, so this is partial anon. But dash, monero are full anonymous.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

I like to believe bitcoin is quite anonymous, I mean you have like a big string as a wallet and there's no personal information attached I believe. But anyways if people want to find out something theres always a way
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

You should know how to use bitcoin to not let others track you, for this you should use as much address as you can, use bitcoin mixers which will mix your bitcoins. But still you are not 100% anonymous.
imemilyalice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:27:03 AM

You can take assignment help for the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: