Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My bigs21024 account hacked and no reply  (Read 482 times)
realbigs21024 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:48:54 PM

As stated can someone please help me I have sent a message to @thermos or whoever it is and have had no response yet. It has my etc addy from my tree account which I sent a screen shot of and also under my avatar it has my active GoFundMe account which I can prove ownersip of. Can anyone help please I worked long and hard for this account and the hacker has already started giving me a bad name scamming people. I also have the boogie email showing someone from Sweeten logging into my account. I just want what is Mike back please.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6726

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 01:03:47 PM

The only acceptable way to prove ownership of an account is to post a message signed with an address that you posted from that account. Otherwise your request will be ignored.

realbigs21024 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:43:31 PM

The only acceptable way to prove ownership of an account is to post a message signed with an address that you posted from that account. Otherwise your request will be ignored.
the btc addy i have on profile is my Bittrex wallet and i sent i screenshot of it
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6726

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:46:25 PM

the btc addy i have on profile is my Bittrex wallet and i sent i screenshot of it
That doesn't matter. A screenshot can be faked. The only way to prove that that address is yours is to sign a message with it.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:31:16 PM

Follow this guide: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords. Send the message to one of the admins (or both): theymos or Cyrus.

Additionally, you could post the signed message here with the origin address so that other members can help you (in case you do something wrong, which would lead to very long delays). Keep in mind that it is normal not to receive a response for a considerable amount of time (as this has low priority).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: