Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing here?  (Read 4521 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:53:40 AM

because if here besides getting more knowledge about bitcoin, we can also have the opportunity to accept bitcoin for free, subject to working contest, giveaway, and a signature campaign to be held in this forum. that is why this forum is very valuable at all for me.  Smiley
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:09:45 AM

I was in a family bitcointalk this forum just want to get bitcoin from following the signature campaign. I know a great forum this from my friend. he himself has managed to get many bitcoin from this forum. after which he advised me to immediately join this forum. because this forum is very good and quality in providing knowledge about bitcoin etc.

kazukun

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:16:40 AM

why I am in this forum is to improve my knowledge about bitcoin. Because in this forum discusses seputaran about bitcoin, and bitcoin like where do I get by following the signature campaign. in other forums out there, I was very little interest in bergabug with the forum. if this forum is a chance to get bitcoin. I was excited to learn in this forum.  Wink
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:16:35 AM

People who are using bitcointalk are people who are probably want to be involved in the community, or people who needs an answer to a question.

Most of the people who uses bitcointalk are here for simply answer and get answers, it is a nonprofit community organization.

Also unlike other forums, if many people will join bitcointalk, and will be active on bitcointalk, it will support the bitcoin community as we will just grow larger and larger.'
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:44:18 AM

why I am in this forum is to improve my knowledge about bitcoin. Because in this forum discusses seputaran about bitcoin, and bitcoin like where do I get by following the signature campaign. in other forums out there, I was very little interest in bergabug with the forum. if this forum is a chance to get bitcoin. I was excited to learn in this forum.  Wink

Besides that you can get a Bitcoin, then you can still get a lot of good knowledge about how to invest and cryptocurrency
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 09:23:17 AM

I search google. I find bitcoin talk. I sign up. I see free giveaways. I like giveaways. I stay.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:44:40 AM

How much is a lot of useful information and assistance in bitcoin can get it on the forum. If you search the internet on other sites, all can be understood quite the contrary.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:11:02 PM

I search google. I find bitcoin talk. I sign up. I see free giveaways. I like giveaways. I stay.
If you already have a person interested in bitcoin and looking for information in Google, then it is said that this is not a novice user. Basically, in the first place the first thing come to the forum to learn and learn.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:58:01 PM

Signature, the new information to be aware of what is happening and earnings. This is perhaps the main reason why I'm here ..
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:56:01 PM

If you already have a person interested in bitcoin and looking for information in Google, then it is said that this is not a novice user. Basically, in the first place the first thing come to the forum to learn and learn.
English is a great language
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:57:33 PM

I'm here to find out more in cryptocurrency. Very interesting forum where you can discuss all that interesting to me

Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:01:57 PM

I'm here to find out more in cryptocurrency. Very interesting forum where you can discuss all that interesting to me
Well, when all that you're interested you can find in one forum and not worry about what will be misinformed.
overcliff433

Activity: 216
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:42:04 PM

Why are you here, in Bitcointalk?
There is other forums, why you do not go there?
And what are you doing here?
Don't worry I'm on other forums too, I'm everywhere  Cool
aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:52:24 PM

Here for the things that buy moar things Smiley dont have much things so i need many more things to buy lotslotslots more things, i also like gifting (if was rich, but sold my btc for 3$ back then, thus no gifts here yet). I will sysadmin all the linuxes for things, just pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LunaScratch

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:20:04 AM

I came here for the marketplace. I'm currently on a few forums to sell my products and it seems that the market for digital goods on this site is thriving, so I thought I'd open up shop here. I also look around on the forums in general as I'm trying to get myself involved in bitcoin a little bit more, but the main reason would have to be the marketplace. I like the active community!
Flyyyy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:28:30 AM

I've been getting important information for themselves. Very good forum for investors. Many interesting things on different topics

(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:13:52 AM

I am here because i want to earn bitcoin in a stable way. Other ways to earn are too risky for me and i can't afford losing that much from it. When my account is a member rank i will apply to signature campaigns.
sahili

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:26:04 PM

I am here because i want to earn bitcoin in a stable way. Other ways to earn are too risky for me and i can't afford losing that much from it. When my account is a member rank i will apply to signature campaigns.

I would also like to make Bitcoin here. But this is not easy. I will try to be helpful to other members of this forum
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:53:17 AM

I am here to learn about trading and to be updated in bitcoin. Also to get some feedback on the question that could help me😀

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ryanteck

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:32:33 PM

I here want to get bitcoin of the signature campaign. besides I can bitcoin, I can also valuable lessons about the business of buying and selling bitcoin in this forum. The reason I'm in this forum. because this board can generate to finance. for those who diligently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: