Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing here?  (Read 4521 times)
LizaLee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Are you looking for a reputable place to buy essays papers? I work as a consultant on limitlessessays
and we can help you.  It does not really matter whether you need help with technical documentation, term papers, custom essays, admission essays or personal statements, because Limitlessessays.com will help. Besides, Limitlessessays.com provides timely and affordable writing help, whenever you need it.
beberon

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

I just found this and i like bitcoin, and possible this is a good start for all coins.
pukapiki

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

I am here and I still go to other forums. Here I can learn a lot about the altcoin, about ICOs projects ...
emoisuong

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

I think I'm here to learn and learn to make money. There are quite a few ways to make money like joining airdrop, bounty ...
Yaram90

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Actually I was looking for the mining related issues so I found this forum and after learning many things here I found it good for earning. There are several bounties of new crypto currencies from where we can promote the coins and earn money easily. We can buy new coins from ICO's and can make lot of money as well. 
double99

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

I want to know news about crypto on b-chain because it could make me better and with more money
HB Wallet

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

The discussions here give me a lot of opinions and insights on matters relating to cryptocurrency. I enjoy all of them, so why not?
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

I'm here to chat, interact and to educate - talk about subjects that are I think important to talk about regarding crypto and blockchain.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
3lyntmy

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Why are you here, in Bitcointalk?
There is other forums, why you do not go there?
And what are you doing here?

im here to learn more about what is crypto  Smiley
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

learn more about crytocurrency and perhaps some tip about gambling
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

Why i am here in bitcointalk , it is because here in bitcointalk i learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and how to earn money from it , i learn how to use cryptocurrencies to make profits.
Why there are other forums that i do not go because here in this forum its almost in here that you want to learn and here in this forum you can learn most about cryptocurrencies.
I am here because i am earning money in this forum by means of bounty hunting and investing in different ICO .

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
pavlooster

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:04:54 AM

There are a lot of threads with all kinds of topics, so every time you can find something for yourself. Smiley
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

I like this forum because it is simple and straightforward. I have never sat in other forums, and I don’t want to. I like everything here. When I started taking interest in cryptocurrency, I found it by chance
Yield7

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:04:16 PM

im Here to share Here ideas.
perhaps making Some Good Connections or Some Good trades.

and this Forum is Not just about btc and cryptocurrency.. if I Open my Eyes I Can learn Here about many things.
like, Government, Financial, Politics, business, health Some Good advice ... it could be anything.
as we see Here are Members from all Around world so You Can share You ideas and toughts with Others and never Know Where your Next each Step Will lead You.

I Think its very self-educational Experience Here!

Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:32:39 AM

Am here to learn more about Cryptocurrency and I choose here rather from other because it is the most popular among them all.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:19:14 PM

The reason why I am here in forum is to collect and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Right now I keep on looking on how to become good gambler and I always visit the gambling thread to gain new technique or skill on how to win in gambling. Right now I play in good website where I can apply all my knowledge about gambling and they have a lot of gambling games.
markstivn98

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:55:10 PM

Since the first time I entered the forum I felt that I had been addicted .. I spend long hours inside the forum I read the other members of the forum .. It was found that the forum is well organized. And publishing it is beautiful because it is also accurate .. Also, if you want to get information you can ask the oldest people in the field you want .. It is really wonderful Smiley
stitch101

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:41:23 PM

The reason why I am here in forum is to collect and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Right now I keep on looking on how to become good gambler and I always visit the gambling thread to gain new technique or skill on how to win in gambling. Right now I play in good website where I can apply all my knowledge about gambling and they have a lot of gambling games.
I am here to become blockchain expert and to become good trader in the future. All my knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are came here. That's true that there are gambling thread here where you can relate your all question about gambling. Can you give me the link the website that you tackle so I can also apply my knowledge about gambling.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:40:26 PM

I am here to become blockchain expert and to become good trader in the future. All my knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are came here. That's true that there are gambling thread here where you can relate your all question about gambling. Can you give me the link the website that you tackle so I can also apply my knowledge about gambling.
Well, by just visiting the gambling thread you can different question about gambling where already have different answer. If you looking for gambling site where you can apply all your knowledge about gambling I recommend to visit this site where have different gambling games.
Yield7

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:23:04 PM

I promote projects for fair%
anyone neee pm me

SERIOUS ONLY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: