Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278406 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

No one can sell ICOT.  I personally do not understand why it was created.  Probably to ensure the withdrawal of ICOB coins from their owners.  In general, the stillborn project.  Initially ICOB was intended for pumps / dumps. ICOBID cannot be called a holistic project - only a parody of the project.  Hopefully, projects like ICOBID will be much smaller.  I really hope for it.

dev come here every few months, promise a lot of new things and new free tokens. Just to be active and keep people in.
They already have Icobid-W token on Waves network, and I am not sure what is the point of this token. Now after several months dev (Pioneer88) come with "bring new idea" and new ICOT token.

ICOBID is one man show, there is no any perspective except pump/dump speculation. Of course if they ever have been listed on any trading platform.

ICOB-W is a joke as well the volume at DEX is absolutely zero and I hardly think that anyone ever buys or sell those token.

The same situation is with ICOT also.

ICOB, ICOT, ICOB-W all same story lol. I think soon we will have a new token announcement ICOB-EOS tokens.

In the initial stage ICOB was traded good in cryptopia exchange, then developer gave ICOB-W which was totally waste. Now he came and gave ICOT by swapping with ICOB AND ICOB-W, So i think ICOT when listed will be good.

If anyone is willing to sell ICOT then i am ready to buy my price is ETH 0.00000010. Ready to buy any volume.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

No one can sell ICOT.  I personally do not understand why it was created.  Probably to ensure the withdrawal of ICOB coins from their owners.  In general, the stillborn project.  Initially ICOB was intended for pumps / dumps. ICOBID cannot be called a holistic project - only a parody of the project.  Hopefully, projects like ICOBID will be much smaller.  I really hope for it.

dev come here every few months, promise a lot of new things and new free tokens. Just to be active and keep people in.
They already have Icobid-W token on Waves network, and I am not sure what is the point of this token. Now after several months dev (Pioneer88) come with "bring new idea" and new ICOT token.

ICOBID is one man show, there is no any perspective except pump/dump speculation. Of course if they ever have been listed on any trading platform.

ICOB-W is a joke as well the volume at DEX is absolutely zero and I hardly think that anyone ever buys or sell those token.

ICOB, ICOT, ICOB-W all same story lol. I think soon we will have a new token announcement ICOB-EOS tokens.

In the initial stage ICOB was traded good in cryptopia exchange, then developer gave ICOB-W which was totally waste. Now he came and gave ICOT by swapping with ICOB AND ICOB-W, So i think ICOT when listed will be good.

If anyone is willing to sell ICOT then i am ready to buy my price is ETH 0.00000010. Ready to buy any volume.

Exchange listing is quite expensive these days and I doubt developer has any funds right now to get ICOT listed on some new exchange.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Exchange listing is quite expensive these days and I doubt developer has any funds right now to get ICOT listed on some new exchange.

Wait for some time as developer is busy with his new project and mostly he will be getting huge fund for his new project and then i think he will use that fund to raise this project and develope it
the_thing

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

No one can sell ICOT.  I personally do not understand why it was created.  Probably to ensure the withdrawal of ICOB coins from their owners.  In general, the stillborn project.  Initially ICOB was intended for pumps / dumps. ICOBID cannot be called a holistic project - only a parody of the project.  Hopefully, projects like ICOBID will be much smaller.  I really hope for it.

Wait for some time as developer is busy with his new project and mostly he will be getting huge fund for his new project and then i think he will use that fund to raise this project and develope it

What new project are you talking about? Maybe i missed out on the information because i not much active here before.

Is he running some kind of new ICO?

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ramesh770

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

No one can sell ICOT.  I personally do not understand why it was created.  Probably to ensure the withdrawal of ICOB coins from their owners.  In general, the stillborn project.  Initially ICOB was intended for pumps / dumps. ICOBID cannot be called a holistic project - only a parody of the project.  Hopefully, projects like ICOBID will be much smaller.  I really hope for it.

What new project are you talking about? Maybe i missed out on the information because i not much active here before.

Check this , below given link where he is promoting his new project, but dont worry this project is also on its way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068006.0

He is even running a airdrop for all his old projects holders.
the_thing

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

Check this , below given link where he is promoting his new project, but dont worry this project is also on its way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068006.0

He is even running a airdrop for all his old projects holders.

Thank you very much for the information. I had no idea that margin token is the pet project of pioneer88.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Hi all ICOBID supporters.
I'm preparing all things to push ICOBID (ICOB, ICOT) to the moon.
You'll never regret of investing in ICOBID.
I'm sorry for letting you all wait too much.
The day of success is no more far from us.
If there's any doubt about the project, feel free to pm me here or on Telegram @Pioneer8816

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ramesh770

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:57:54 AM

Hi all ICOBID supporters.
I'm preparing all things to push ICOBID (ICOB, ICOT) to the moon.
You'll never regret of investing in ICOBID.
I'm sorry for letting you all wait too much.
The day of success is no more far from us.
If there's any doubt about the project, feel free to pm me here or on Telegram @Pioneer8816

2019 has come and still their is no sign of any improvement in the price of ICOB, can u tell where ICOT is listed as this coin is also not listed in any exchange.
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

if follow this project from the beginning, it becomes obvious that this is just for laugh
endless swaps, long periods of dev's silence
let's bet - when will Pioneer88 reappear here again ?
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

if follow this project from the beginning, it becomes obvious that this is just for laugh

The developer, as always, is gone - it's in his style.  He will probably appear and make a mini-pump, but you should not buy these coins.  There is no point.  ICOBID is dead - and dead for a long time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
bitcoinoffer

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:02:53 PM

The developer, as always, is gone - it's in his style.  He will probably appear and make a mini-pump, but you should not buy these coins.  There is no point.  ICOBID is dead - and dead for a long time.

But their are users who are telling that the developer is busy with another project
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:52:24 PM

But their are users who are telling that the developer is busy with another project
DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT
i already sold
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:54:33 AM

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT
i already sold

I haven't sold my coins (because the price is crazy low and I missed the last pump) but I totally agree with you developer just keep promising and never fulfilled anything.
cryptonymous_id

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

https://t.me/cryptonymousid

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:53:42 AM

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT
i already sold

You can trade in https://yobit.net/en/trade/ICOB/BTC
lets trade now, thanks !
skybot13x

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:03:58 AM

He isn't going to come back and I also don't believe in another pump as that would probably cost him more money than he could make out of it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:01:31 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT
i already sold

You can trade in https://yobit.net/en/trade/ICOB/BTC
lets trade now, thanks !
this isn't worth trading anymore because lack of developing and trading on yobit would be a double negative advise
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:04:49 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT
i already sold

I haven't sold my coins (because the price is crazy low and I missed the last pump) but I totally agree with you developer just keep promising and never fulfilled anything.
I also have a lot of coins on the desktop wallet, but really except for some promises the developer does nothing. I think we should forget about this project altogether.
skybot13x

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:30:51 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT
i already sold

I also have a lot of coins on the desktop wallet, but really except for some promises the developer does nothing. I think we should forget about this project altogether.

One of the many where nothing goes forward or is delivered as promised, not even disappointing anymore as we are used to it.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:34:51 AM

One of the many where nothing goes forward or is delivered as promised, not even disappointing anymore as we are used to it.
I think the developer is stepping up with the cryptocurrency market because he likes to speculate. I made good money on this coin a few years ago, so I'm happy.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:32:15 PM

I think the developer is stepping up with the cryptocurrency market because he likes to speculate. I made good money on this coin a few years ago, so I'm happy.

Icobid It was a good idea with promise potential. It's bad that he's abandoned by the dev. All steps after launching crowdfunding were wrong. a couple of attempts to get out of something else giving false hope with bonus token, swap... if we made some profit here that does not mean we need to give support obvious further fraud from Icobid dev.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: