Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring People to sell T-shirts  (Read 685 times)
killua26 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:53:37 PM

Looking to sell some t-shirts but I do not have the platform to get the word out.

I will come up with all designs and will use one of the t-shirt campaign companies.

I need people who have some type of platform or audience to sell about 50 every week or two.

You will be paid 50% of profit AFTER TAXES. Meaning I will set aside a certain amount for taxes because it will be on my taxes. And your will get your money in BTC free of tax concerns.

Also if you have a certain niche you have your audience in I can make a t-shirt that fits that niche.

Message me if interested.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

This.Literally I was talking to other friend of mine about the most profitable online marketing methods,he casually replied "Sell T-Shirts on Facebook",I was quite dumbstruck at the moment wondering if he has an idea what he is talking about.Now,I get it.I think we should do this together.I have a very unique niche and an nice strategy to spread the word around or say generate leads.Only thing I lacked was a designer.You have printing costs sorted ?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:04:17 PM

Haven't you checked this yet: https://teespring.com/
If you are good at designing you can upload design there and sell it quickly to global audience and teespring will manage all printing, warehousing and payment handling. Check their faq, i haven't personally tried them but they seem to be perfect for you rather than searching for indivisual.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:18:40 PM

I am interested to be one of your resellers, I think this all about bitcoin T shirts, right? I would love to promote bitcoin and make money at the same time. Hope you can shed all the information the soonest so I can check it out.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:09:31 AM

Where do you live? Do you ship to anothers countries?
Can you show to us some shirts/designs?
What's the price to final consumer?

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:46:17 AM

I think OP is not active anymore, he does not answer all the queries here. I am also interested because I have so many vacant time so I think I can help you sell your T-shirts, just pm me if you can.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:08:54 PM

I was looking into this a while back and even tried one of those online sites that sets up the store, makes the t-shirts and then lets you set the prices and forward traffic to their website. 
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:53:22 AM

I was looking into this a while back and even tried one of those online sites that sets up the store, makes the t-shirts and then lets you set the prices and forward traffic to their website. 

The only issue that I had was the base price was near $25 and I would have had to charge a person $28 or more to make any money at all. Other than that it OK and perfect.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:52:07 AM

I'm selling pictures.. maybe we can connect our business .. please let me know what kind of % do you can propose.

Thanks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
killua26 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:43:18 PM

Sorry for such a late reply to people. Just messaged the ones that were interested. Accepting more people probably max of 8-10 in all at the moment. If this works out I will accept more. You will make about $200 for every 50 shirts sold.
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

Sorry for such a late reply to people. Just messaged the ones that were interested. Accepting more people probably max of 8-10 in all at the moment. If this works out I will accept more. You will make about $200 for every 50 shirts sold.

so you don't answered any of the questions, where are the "company" from? or we can sell it all around the world without ship costs? it's a online shop or what?
I don't think anyone will get in this without more info

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:18:21 PM

Can you tell how much 1 T-Shirt Costs ? and for how much we going to sale. I would appreciate if you could share the complete business plan. I have few whole-sale trading parties but they would only be interested in,if they know the complete plan.
killua26 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

My apologies. As stated in the first post I will be starting with one of the t-shirt campaign companies. (Techie, Teespring, etc.) Depending how this goes then there is a possibility of doing own shopify store or something. With the t-shirt campaigns I do think you can sell internationally so that shouldn't be a problem but I'll double check.

50 shirts nets about $574 with the campaigns. Like i said after taxes split is a little more than $200 for you. I will also reimburse advertising costs up to $50 dollars.(must sell $50 t-shirts tho)
If you decided to use more advertising but sell over 50 shirts than we can work that out with a higher reimbursement.
Depending how well this goes and how many people than I may start giving the $50 upfront at some point.

My roommate makes the designs and we take the same cut. So that around $200 in your pocket and $150 in ours after reimbursement for advertising.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:07:53 PM

My apologies. As stated in the first post I will be starting with one of the t-shirt campaign companies. (Techie, Teespring, etc.) Depending how this goes then there is a possibility of doing own shopify store or something. With the t-shirt campaigns I do think you can sell internationally so that shouldn't be a problem but I'll double check.

50 shirts nets about $574 with the campaigns. Like i said after taxes split is a little more than $200 for you. I will also reimburse advertising costs up to $50 dollars.(must sell $50 t-shirts tho)
If you decided to use more advertising but sell over 50 shirts than we can work that out with a higher reimbursement.
Depending how well this goes and how many people than I may start giving the $50 upfront at some point.

My roommate makes the designs and we take the same cut. So that around $200 in your pocket and $150 in ours after reimbursement for advertising.

The question then is: Why is the person selling the t-shirts coming to you?

If they know the target audience well enough to convince them to buy t-shirts, they should know them well enough to understand what t-shirts they'd be most willing to buy better than you.
At that point they could just post a 5-10$ bounty to design the image on Bitcointalk if they are not capable of doing so and bam, they can pocket the 570$ instead of 200$, instant triple.

What makes it better to go through you rather than teespring?

(One more thing I forgot: You could just run away with the 200$, you have no reputation here to speak of. If the seller used teespring directly, they could actually be more sure they wouldn't get scammed)

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:54:23 PM

Can I know that which countries do you accept, do you have that service only for a limited countries or for worldwide? Please explain about the shipping system and expenditures if it is for worldwide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: