Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NCAA Football Discussion / play thread  (Read 296 times)
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:09:10 PM

I am not sure the interest for college football and didn't see a discussion thread
so I figured I would make one.

I like 2 games tonight

Florida International +11
(FIU has been great in the past as an underdog playing at home and
Indiana starts a new QB and it could take some time for him to get going. FIU has a clear advantage
in special teams. So my hope is Indiana starts slow and Fiu keeps it close or may pulls off an upset)

Vandebilt -4
South Carolina is really going to struggle on offense and defense this year and usually they put out a
good defense but this year they are to young (they only return 6 starters) this game is not a big game
for the SEC in general but if Vande hopes to get a bowl game they need this one. Webb is a nice rb for
vande and South Carolina was horrible against the run last year and doesn't look like they will improve
this year.  As long as Vande doesn't turn the ball over I think its low scoring and vande wins 27-13
type game.

Let me know what you guys think or who you guys like tonight.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:13:55 AM

wow that UCLA game was epic. Can't believe wisky beat LSU as a 14 point dog also.

Pretty wild day so far, hopefully USC can play bama close.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:46:24 AM

pretty nice preview for the big Notre Dame game on Sunday

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/9/3/12779424/texas-notre-dame-2016-odds-lines-betting-preview

Hoping the line goes below 3 and I'll take the Irish.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 10:42:45 PM

I am interested in NCAA but don''t really know much about the teams and which teams are good lol so if you continue on with this topic I'll be sure to follow.

Georgia southern vs. Arkansas st

I got a tip from someone on tonight's game Arkansas st +7.5 pts Not sure if it's a good tip or not but I decided to put it on.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 04:07:39 AM

Arkansas won the game lol 27-26 and I won my bet on the spread +7.5 pts which I didn't expect to win because Arkansas kept turning the ball over, I think they had like 5 or 6 turnovers for the game and yet they still ended up winning. A lot of credit goes to their defense for helping them win the game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: