Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] bter.com now gate.io  (Read 3007 times)
RuZzz (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:20:26 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 06:00:28 PM by RuZzz

What happened:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956738.0
I can't  to withdraw all funds.

BTC-B it is record about duty after the hack(frozen BTC).
Notice on the screenshoot: "The previous BTC balance has been moved to BTC-B which will be used as the reference for 100% compensating our user's BTC loss."

0.55 BTC from 5.6331 BTC-B were returned about 1 years ago.

Bter duty:
After https://bter.com/article/14192
~ 4.5 Bitcoins
- 311.971598 USD
- 42459.672 PTS

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/xruzzz/scams/master/bter.jpg

Last request to support:

XRuZzz July 30, 2016 12:56

Dear Sirs,

I am trading long time on the Bter(more 3 years).

I am waiting for returning BTC about 1.5 year.
I have BTC_B: 5.6331 - 0.5500.
Can I get 0.8 bitcoins from BTC-B for trading in bter_com?
If I do not get 0.8 bitcoins, your duty will be published on a websites in August 2016.

I have $311 on the Bter account.
EgoPay does not work. You promised "to add new interface to support USD" more 1 year ago.
How can I to withdraw USD? I can not do it more 2 year.
Can you convert the 311 USD to bitcoins, litecoins, ethereum?
If I do not get $311, your duty will be published on a websites in August 2016.

Bter Support July 30, 2016 13:15

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
BTC-B is the record of BTC we still owe you. It is not a real asset so that you cannot sell it.

The fund for repayment is from our trading fee income, which depends on the volume on bter. The BTC trading volume is not large and not much fund has been generated. We will repay the next batch of BTC repayment as soon as we have more fund.

Thank you for your patience.

Reply to this topic is not necessary...
Will be update...
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:30:41 PM

I guess that you're not seeing the amount you listed? If so have you tried contacting their support?
Might wanna use the proper scam report format so people can understand better. Your post have very little info and is very unclear so people can only guess what's wrong.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:45:27 AM

I used them for a while because I liked the fact that they paid interest, but I think the withdraw minimum was high in my opinion.  What is a BTC-B?  Something is different there.  I tried to log in and they wanted me to reset the password, might be normal because I haven't been there in awhile.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:48:58 PM

Ok, I used to use their site and do not remember what BTB-B was versus BTC.  I know there was the fund they had, that was not a coin, but an investment, but to properly figure this out, we need to know what that indicates.
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:21:38 PM

I have seen so many scam accusations against bter, they were hacked twice and lost over 10k btc, it can be broke easily, so you shouldn't trade there at all, feel sorry for you.  Sad

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:23:30 PM

The reply you have received is just a template that they send to all of us.
I contacted them many times and it has been a while maybe more than a year that we haven't received any satoshi from them.
I don't know how can we insist to them to pay us our money.
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:35:05 AM

As you know, Bter was hacked early last year and you would do well to pay them a personal visit. This might be difficult if you do not live in their country and do not have much funds with them.

Maybe you can form a group and send representatives to them.

Culam

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:24:19 AM

bter.com is scam?
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:36:44 PM

After seeing this post I submitted a ticket to their support asking to allow me to withdraw my money.
"Your request was successfully submitted." is the default message that I always get Sad
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:36:07 AM

Bter is pretty much scam... A bit like yobit i guess. Very unresponsive support and even more wallets that don't even work. I suggest you just wait for the best and hope for the best... Nothing much you can do more.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:05:03 PM

Bter is pretty much scam... A bit like yobit i guess. Very unresponsive support and even more wallets that don't even work. I suggest you just wait for the best and hope for the best... Nothing much you can do more.

I risked a while ago after the hack and risked more than a bitcoin trading there and everything went good.
Even though I got scammed by them for several bitcoin I re-used their exchange again but their support sucks.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

I got scammed by 0,04 btc Sad and after a lot of emails (most without any reply)  Huh I didn't receive any info for my BTC_B pending.
I just entered today in my account and nothing it's changed. I can't understand how people could use this exchange with a proven scam behavior in the last years/months.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:33:54 PM

I got scammed by 0,04 btc Sad and after a lot of emails (most without any reply)  Huh I didn't receive any info for my BTC_B pending.
I just entered today in my account and nothing it's changed. I can't understand how people could use this exchange with a proven scam behavior in the last years/months.

If it was 0.04 I wouldnt care becase the ammount i got scammed is several hitcoins, but still it is not good for an exchange like this to scam their users
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:27:18 PM

I got scammed by 0,04 btc Sad and after a lot of emails (most without any reply)  Huh I didn't receive any info for my BTC_B pending.

If it was 0.04 I wouldnt care becase the ammount i got scammed is several hitcoins, but still it is not good for an exchange like this to scam their users
I have lost this small amount and nevermind... I hope they spend in medicine Smiley (I am a pharmacist Cheesy)

if you got scammed by several coins (bitcoins?) why you use already one of the worst exchange in the world? any convenience? or just love the risk Smiley ?

I risked a while ago after the hack and risked more than a bitcoin trading there and everything went good.
Even though I got scammed by them for several bitcoin I re-used their exchange again but their support sucks.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:28:38 PM

I have lost this small amount and nevermind... I hope they spend in medicine Smiley (I am a pharmacist Cheesy)

if you got scammed by several coins (bitcoins?) why you use already one of the worst exchange in the world? any convenience? or just love the risk Smiley ?

Your wish to spend them on medicine has really a meaning lol, never heard a wish like this for scammers.
I re-used their exchange many times after the hack but for many months I don't trade there, I loved the exchange rate there that's why I risked.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:03:24 PM

Your wish to spend them on medicine has really a meaning lol, never heard a wish like this for scammers.
I re-used their exchange many times after the hack but for many months I don't trade there, I loved the exchange rate there that's why I risked.
I use them rarely when someone sends me an altcoin collateral.

The exchange rate is better there because most big traders don't want to risk by depositing their funds but its a good opportunity to make some profit if you have the knowledge and time.
janvanmaar

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:29:01 PM

atomicat, have you tried to use them recently?  At least for me, the site looks looks like working fine (deposit, trading, API etc) - except of no withdrawal, no answer to tickets regarding the withdrawal issue (also their QQ number does not seem to exist anymore), as I have just written in another thread today.  Kind of reminding the last weeks of Cryptsy (and some other exchanges)...
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:29:28 PM

<snip>
I use them rarely when someone sends me an altcoin collateral.

The exchange rate is better there because most big traders don't want to risk by depositing their funds but its a good opportunity to make some profit if you have the knowledge and time.

Yeah for this reason I traded there because the exchange rate was better than on other exchanges and the 1% bonus encouraged me lol.

atomicat, have you tried to use them recently?  At least for me, the site looks looks like working fine (deposit, trading, API etc) - except of no withdrawal, no answer to tickets regarding the withdrawal issue (also their QQ number does not seem to exist anymore), as I have just written in another thread today.  Kind of reminding the last weeks of Cryptsy (and some other exchanges)...

I would answer here that I haven't used them for many months and don't know how things are going recently but I see a huge trading volume.
janvanmaar

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:04:13 AM

Indeed BTER is still alive, it was a false alarm.  Of course one should take precautions, don't leave untraded coins there etc (although that holds for any exchange anyway as MtGox or Bitfinex taught us).
RuZzz (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:12:10 AM

Seems to me back 0.5 bitcoin(in BTRX)
Now the debt is ~4.5 BTC + 311USD
https://bter.com/article/14192
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: