Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cgminer ADL SDK problem on Cent os 64  (Read 1745 times)
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 03:00:45 AM

Hello,

I had install cgminer on centos 6.4 x64 with radeon 7770.
Everithing works fine except one thing, ADL_SDK.
I have try few variants, with catalyst-13.1 and catalyst-12.10, AMD-APP-SDK-v2.8-linx_64 with ADL_SDK_5.
ADL_SDK_5 include/*.h files are in /cgminer/ADL_SDK
Everything goes fine when I do ./autogen.sh at the end it say that ADL is enabled.
But when try to start cgminer I get segmetation fault.
I have also try with fixing permissions but it did not help.
So I delete files from /cgminer/ADL_SDK do ./autogen.sh and make again and everything works again but cant use --gpu- commands.

Does anyone know how to solve this?  Huh

Thank you!  Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
rhombus_77

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:44:49 AM

Can this help?  http://bitcoin-mining-headless.blogspot.com/2011/09/finally-cgminer-install-tutorial.html

Code:
$ ./autogen.sh
$ CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native -I /opt/AMDAPP/include/" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/AMDAPP/lib/x86_64" ./configure

if you get the following error :
/usr/bin/ld: cgminer-adl.o: undefined reference to symbol 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.6.1/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.6.1/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

remove the ADL directory, you must disable ADL.

! be sure the GPU and ADL are enabled !

$ make

6. Testing (to see the number of gpu the software sees)
$ export DISPLAY=:0   #(use this command only if you have more than one card)
$ ./cgminer -n
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 11:18:58 AM

Can this help?  http://bitcoin-mining-headless.blogspot.com/2011/09/finally-cgminer-install-tutorial.html

Code:
$ ./autogen.sh
$ CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native -I /opt/AMDAPP/include/" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/AMDAPP/lib/x86_64" ./configure

if you get the following error :
/usr/bin/ld: cgminer-adl.o: undefined reference to symbol 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.6.1/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.6.1/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

remove the ADL directory, you must disable ADL.

! be sure the GPU and ADL are enabled !

$ make

6. Testing (to see the number of gpu the software sees)
$ export DISPLAY=:0   #(use this command only if you have more than one card)
$ ./cgminer -n

Thank you on response but it do not work, again it give me "segmentation fault" at the end.
Everything goes fine, on ./autogen.sh it report that ADL_SDK is enabled, but after "make" when try to start ./cgminer again "segmentation fault" appear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: