Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster  (Read 96512 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:26:06 AM

Hi everyone a quick update on everything so far, this week Bittrex has refunded ALL BTC from the crowd-sale. We have now setup the FLASHFIN sale which you can access from Flashcoin.io

Keep in mind this the the last chance for public to participate before EVERYTHING (MEGA and FLASHcoins) is distributed to the FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN holders.

SORRY IF YOU ARE FROM USA, if we detect a USA IP, you won't be able to move forward, apologies.

direct link to swapbot here

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/flash/flashfin#choose
Now what is this FlashFin ans FlashPre?How is it different from Flashcoin?Why you think anyone would invest in them when they didnt invest in Flashcoin Bittrex ICO?

To be honest we wanted to offer everyone a equal chance to participate, before we distribute everything to FLASHPRE holders, hence FLASHFIN...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:16:46 AM

I hope many people are asking about your signature campaign payment, till now op is not responding for avatar payments and as well as flashcoin payments for your campaign. Better respond to them it is almost nearly more than two weeks that you campaign is closed.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

I hope many people are asking about your signature campaign payment, till now op is not responding for avatar payments and as well as flashcoin payments for your campaign. Better respond to them it is almost nearly more than two weeks that you campaign is closed.
Thats right why are you doging payment question completely?this is not fair not to pay participants their due.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

Hi if anyone is owed payments, please send me a pm with amount owed, and payment address. thanks
Sharma
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:06:51 PM

Hi if anyone is owed payments, please send me a pm with amount owed, and payment address. thanks
Wouldn't it be better if you check the spreadsheet and pay.Only avatar bonus is unpaid

█████▄▄▄▄
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:22:43 PM

What payments? Ahh I see. U pay people for leaving comments in ur thread as if theyre flash bearers. Wise.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

What payments? Ahh I see. U pay people for leaving comments in ur thread as if theyre flash bearers. Wise.
Read the few posts above.They are discussing about signature payments.The flashcoin was running signature campaign during ICO I guesss participants are not paid yet
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:39:49 PM

Hi everyone a quick update on everything so far, this week Bittrex has refunded ALL BTC from the crowd-sale. We have now setup the FLASHFIN sale which you can access from Flashcoin.io

Keep in mind this the the last chance for public to participate before EVERYTHING (MEGA and FLASHcoins) is distributed to the FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN holders.

SORRY IF YOU ARE FROM USA, if we detect a USA IP, you won't be able to move forward, apologies.

ICO failed, and the project is still ongoing, not be cancelled right?
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:40:44 AM

Read the few posts above.They are discussing about signature payments.The flashcoin was running signature campaign during ICO I guesss participants are not paid yet
Yes,You are right.Unfortunately we are the FLASH signature campaign participants still unpaid for Avatar bonus and FLASH coin.Nice to see that OP came here after a long duration and want to sattlement payment issue among the participants.

P.S: A PM send to the dev and waiting confirmation my payment.

Thanks!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:22:34 AM

can the dev just focus on one project to advertise and promote its confusing with all the flashpre ,flashfin ,megaflash investors are confused which project is the real deal.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

i am still not have any idea to swap my flashcoins to flashfin or flashpre etc especially flashcoin at flashcoin.io wallet
can you make a tutorial to swap it, already lesson it but i am afraid i will get wrong way, and i am already sent you a message regarding our payment hope you will take care of it dev thank you
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

No he paid signature payment for the participants the only thing left is avatar payment, even many people are waiting for their flashcoin payments also. Due to some reason many people are keep waiting for their avatar payments still they are wearing avatar.

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

why must refund
not run this project and still listing in bitrex exchanger
or if not target ico selling, in bittrex always refund not run this project
Sharma
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

Yes,You are right.Unfortunately we are the FLASH signature campaign participants still unpaid for Avatar bonus and FLASH coin.Nice to see that OP came here after a long duration and want to sattlement payment issue among the participants.

Thanks!
Why are you calling unfortunately ? signature payments have been sent on time and Avatar payment is also on way.
As for Flashcoin, there are some technical issues that are being sorted out.

█████▄▄▄▄
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 02:02:28 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 04:57:47 PM by mrjoy15

Thanks
Why are you calling unfortunately ? signature payments have been sent on time and Avatar payment is also on way.
As for Flashcoin, there are some technical issues that are being sorted out.
Sorry for my words! Because of some hidden reason we are the participants of FLASH sig campaign still waiting avatar payment,Flashcoin also.
Obviously didn't forget that OP paid such a huge amount to everyone on time without any issue.Using unfortunately just for trying to focus our due payment,nothing else.
Hope you understand.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

i am still not have any idea to swap my flashcoins to flashfin or flashpre etc especially flashcoin at flashcoin.io wallet
can you make a tutorial to swap it, already lesson it but i am afraid i will get wrong way, and i am already sent you a message regarding our payment hope you will take care of it dev thank you

I would also like to know how to convert
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

Is there is any exchange available for  this coin? I have some flashcoins on flashcoin.io and i want to utilize the same but i have no information regarding this coin listed to any exchange or not.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

Is there is any exchange available for  this coin? I have some flashcoins on flashcoin.io and i want to utilize the same but i have no information regarding this coin listed to any exchange or not.
Where did you get Flashcoin from?The crowdsale was held on Bittrex so if you bought it from there,you should not be asking that.Btw I think you forgot to check some replies before yours.The ICO failed and I doubt there would be any buyer for Flash anymore

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 10:15:58 PM

We will launch and list it on a exchange in CAD

flashcoin.exchange

apologies for short updates, we are working on some interesting things since the ICO failed, but the project is still kicking and alive, we just dont have enought $ to pay devs, so its getting rough but me and founders of the project will do our best to keep going. We have many wonderful volunteers helping out as well.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 10:21:18 PM

We will launch and list it on a exchange in CAD

flashcoin.exchange

apologies for short updates, we are working on some interesting things since the ICO failed, but the project is still kicking and alive, we just dont have enought $ to pay devs, so its getting rough but me and founders of the project will do our best to keep going. We have many wonderful volunteers helping out as well.

for those who have flashcoins or are owed flashcoins. please send me a pm with flashcoin address and amount owed, I will get them processed as soon as I can.

Exchange for those flashcoins will soon be ready, we are amid some major development here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: