Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster  (Read 96513 times)
MrDolla44

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

https://twitter.com/FlashCoins/status/986592650991210496 good news there. We nned more liquidity, more exchanges and rise will be awesome

any news on new exhcange?

Nope not yet.. the only thing we know Chris told us in the latest interview. You should check it out on youtube if you haven't already!

The only thing I know is that there are talks with a canadian exchange

Yep, and a big chinese exchange likes FLASH.. so there may be a chance.

forgot about that one, i hope it is a good sign so they want to list FLASH. We need volume so bad:(
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

When will the new whitepaper with the blockchain upgrade be finished?

I think it is planned for the end of this month.. don't know for sure though.

Thank you. I am really excited for the updates!
BountyMan14

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

LTC and BTC support on the FLASH Web Wallet

https://twitter.com/FlashCoins/status/987019832293027840

nice, is this because of the integration of Mammoth in the web wallet?

yep i think someone mentioned this in discord

so we can store btc and ltc in the web wallet now??

Yes you can!

Ai, nice thank you:)
BountyMan14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

https://twitter.com/FlashCoins/status/986592650991210496 good news there. We nned more liquidity, more exchanges and rise will be awesome

Nope not yet.. the only thing we know Chris told us in the latest interview. You should check it out on youtube if you haven't already!

i hope the chinese will list flash
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

that would be nice! We need more volume so that would help a lot.
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Yes volume is key.. Bittrex is free to get listed.. you only need good volume so with volume we could get listed on Bittrex aswell....
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Good work

The team is doing some amazing work.. Smiley
BountyMan14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

yes Wink
BountyMan14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Yes volume is key.. Bittrex is free to get listed.. you only need good volume so with volume we could get listed on Bittrex aswell....

I don't think bittrex is free tbh
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

'Bittrex does not currently charge a fee for listing a token on our Exchange.
We believe in promoting the blockchain industry, and we have spent, and will continue to invest, significant resources to review tokens for listing on our Exchange. Please do not believe any consultant, advisor, or individual that tells you that they can get your token listed on the Bittrex Exchange for a fee. The decision to list a token is made by a committee of Bittrex employees after a rigorous review.'

It's free.
BountyMan14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

We believe in promoting the blockchain industry, and we have spent, and will continue to invest, significant resources to review tokens for listing on our Exchange. Please do not believe any consultant, advisor, or individual that tells you that they can get your token listed on the Bittrex Exchange for a fee. The decision to list a token is made by a committee of Bittrex employees after a rigorous review.'

It's free.

Where did you find this??
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

It's free.

It's on their website mate:)
BountyMan14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

It's free.

thnx will read up there, always thought there were huge fees to get listed
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

It's free.

Hehe I always thought the same.. hopefully we'll have a chance once our volume goes up big time Smiley
BountyMan14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

It's free.

Hehe I always thought the same.. hopefully we'll have a chance once our volume goes up big time Smiley

Lets pray lol mammoth and that canadian exchange first, after that bittrex would be huge
MrDolla44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

It's free.

Lets pray lol mammoth and that canadian exchange first, after that bittrex would be huge

You're right my friend.. I think our volume will go up with those exchanges.. plus we're hopefully in a bull run by then so the volume will go even higher:)
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

It's free.

You're right my friend.. I think our volume will go up with those exchanges.. plus we're hopefully in a bull run by then so the volume will go even higher:)

I think the bull run will start in june or end of may.. perfect timing for Mammoth!
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Yes you can!

Ai, nice thank you:)

No problem!
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

hello, how fast is this coin? I hear different numbers

The avg txn time is 4.3 seconds. You can see this on the new website www.flashcoin.io Smiley
For me personally it's much faster, often it's like 1-2 seconds. So it's extremely fast as you can see Smiley

Quick. Is this between wallets or also from exchange to wallet or exchange to exchange?

Yes it's really fast:) When i'm sending FLASH to other wallets it takes 1-2 seconds. From exchanges to my wallet it takes a bit longer but that's because of the exchanges, they can't transfer that fast.

Oki thank you. Do you know how long it takes to transfer between exchanges?

No problem! I can't tell you that, I've never tried to transfer my flash between exchanges. Maybe someone else can help you out with this or ask in our discord chat.

Np. Will ask.. what are the benefits of flash?

Great! The benefits are shown on the website. The benefits are e.g. zero inflation, eco-friendly and it's community supported. You should take a look on the website, there is a lot of information there ofcourse.
Eco-friendly? What do you mean by that?

'We’ve benchmarked 25k transactions per second using 80 watts of power.' Says the website!
Thnx do you like the webwallet more than the qt one?

I think I like the webwallet more, which one do you prefer?

i like web wallet also more because it is so easy to use

the web wallet is amazing
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

amazing work guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: