Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeAsic Order Update. Tracking Number Provided A Few Hours Ago!  (Read 3383 times)
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:16:22 AM

Hello to you all. My name is Victor. I just joined the forum and tho I am a newbie to the coin I am a believer. I bought around 800 Coin when they were in the mid $30's and sold a few days ago in the $70's.
Cool. I made money. So I ordered 2 Avalon ASIC's 85Gh/s and tho they were 101 BTC at the time I didn't mind as I figured I just made some bucks so I will use the profit to buy @ Avalon's as a friend told me about them being released. So I bought 2.
So, A few days ago I began communication with PrimeAsic and tho I was skeptical and had a few doubts based off other members claiming SCAM and FRAUD I threw 17.5 BTC last night to them at about 11PM. Well at 3:30 PST I got an email saying "Thanks You we will ship tonight and provide you a tracking number". This email was sent with out one from me so I assume good business. At 4:00 PST I email them to remind them for the tracking number and got a reply rather quich (20 Minutes) with them saying they would furnish in 45 Minutes. Cool.

So I get an email with a tracking number saying please allow 1 to 2 days to show. Ok cool. I understand this as I buy tons of things from China and it takes a few days to enter the system.

All I can do is wait. Here is a link to the photo of the screenshot of the email communications between them. I don't know how to upload a photo to my ost here so I uploaded it to Flickr

Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/94493020@N06/8598577941/
If you tell me how to upload a picture I will do so immediately.

End of the day, if they are real it's on and cracking. If not them cool. I lost 17 BTC which I was grateful to make but even when I bought I never thought f a $50 spike in 3 weeks. So I am just vouching as a 36 Year Old Adult that so far so good.
Victor Suarez

PS - In no way am I affiliated with then if you like do a Google Search on me. "Victor Suarez Derby Of San Francisco" or "Derby SFGate"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 06:47:02 AM

Good god bro you are brave! Im bit new around here but from my understanding Prime was not on the up and up.. I hope for your case thats not true.

This place is brutal sometimes. Hopefully someone else with a lil bit more experience round here can chime in here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
desper

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:26:24 AM

Derby: please keep us updated, although I fear that Prime Asic is a scam
Rodyland

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:28:01 AM

I for one look forward to screenshots/videos of your miner up and running, plus signed statements referencing blockchain transactions being your payout (solo mining? at 80GH/s you should be able to get a solo-mined block in just over 4 days on average).

And with those mining profits, you could buy another unit in 4 days.  And another 4 days after that.  And another 2 days after that.  You get the picture.  So in 2 weeks I expect you'll have 3 or 4 of these babies mining for you, giving you nearly a block per day.  So again, I look forward to seeing your signed transactions showing the blocks you solved.

Of course, if PrimeAsic actually had units to ship, it would be simple enough to connect them all to a pool of their choice, notify the forum, then turn them all on - proving to all doubters that the units exist.  Or solo mine the lot and sign some messages with the addresses collecting the block rewards.  

So, good luck with that.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 03:32:06 PM

Hello to you all. My name is Victor. I just joined the forum and tho I am a newbie to the coin I am a believer. I bought around 800 Coin when they were in the mid $30's and sold a few days ago in the $70's.
Cool. I made money. So I ordered 2 Avalon ASIC's 85Gh/s and tho they were 101 BTC at the time I didn't mind as I figured I just made some bucks so I will use the profit to buy @ Avalon's as a friend told me about them being released. So I bought 2.
So, A few days ago I began communication with PrimeAsic and tho I was skeptical and had a few doubts based off other members claiming SCAM and FRAUD I threw 17.5 BTC last night to them at about 11PM. Well at 3:30 PST I got an email saying "Thanks You we will ship tonight and provide you a tracking number". This email was sent with out one from me so I assume good business. At 4:00 PST I email them to remind them for the tracking number and got a reply rather quich (20 Minutes) with them saying they would furnish in 45 Minutes. Cool.

So I get an email with a tracking number saying please allow 1 to 2 days to show. Ok cool. I understand this as I buy tons of things from China and it takes a few days to enter the system.

All I can do is wait. Here is a link to the photo of the screenshot of the email communications between them. I don't know how to upload a photo to my ost here so I uploaded it to Flickr

Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/94493020@N06/8598577941/
If you tell me how to upload a picture I will do so immediately.

End of the day, if they are real it's on and cracking. If not them cool. I lost 17 BTC which I was grateful to make but even when I bought I never thought f a $50 spike in 3 weeks. So I am just vouching as a 36 Year Old Adult that so far so good.
Victor Suarez

PS - In no way am I affiliated with then if you like do a Google Search on me. "Victor Suarez Derby Of San Francisco" or "Derby SFGate"

It amazes me that a person will be able to operate a Bitcoin mining rig but posting an image on a forum is beyond his abilities.

Full Disclosure: I do not mine, nor do I have the slightest idea on how to go about it.
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:48:29 PM

I am afraid your bitcoins are lost. I have been following primeAsic closely since they first posted their claims and can confidently say they are a scam. Initially I believed they could be legit because of their local pickup and Paypal options since they have buyer protection and the photos looked very legit as well. However they have slowly removed all of those options and now only accept scammer friendly payments and all of their promised delivery dates have come and gone long ago. PLEASE do not feed the scammers any more, they are circling all around bitcoins...

It's all in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148832.0
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 04:52:31 PM

My "spider sence" goes as far as suggesting this poster is the original scammer or in on it.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 04:55:52 PM

seems like the majority of people on here with the batch 1 avalon units are registered in 2012.   i send lots of money to nigerians too

and i agree with isokivi
Tehfiend

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:02:54 PM

My "spider sence" goes as far as suggesting this poster is the original scammer or in on it.

I agree. I've been monitoring their page and they've been grooming it a little lately so this is most likely them throwing out another hook...
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 05:04:46 PM

I agree. I've been monitoring their page and they've been grooming it a little lately so this is most likely them throwing out another hook...

well, the

So I am just vouching as a 36 Year Old Adult that so far so good.

was a kicker
Tehfiend

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:09:30 PM

LOL wow I didn't even read his entire post. Yes quite obvious now haha.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:17:37 PM

seems setting up fake ASIC companies is the way to go.. look for mine opening up in the near future.
i'll take preorders without giving out details just yet!
warning: i may push delivery date a couple times back.
damn.. this sounds like a fucking great biz

ok
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:24:22 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2013, 08:59:13 PM by JackRabiit

I feel you just lost your coins forever...
Sockpuppet is a Sockpuppet

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Isokivi

Activity: 910

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 08:27:07 PM

Posting a PM I got, because the person who sent it is stuck in the noob prison.

Primeasic
« Sent to: Isokivi on: Today at 08:20:21 PM »

Because of this damn newbie limit, I can't post my experience. Yesterday I spoke with the user Bitcoin Computer about his order of a Primeasic and told him I was going to order one too, which I did, but did not pay for.

I asked the primeasic guys if I could order 2, but only pay for 1 and the next upon verification if the first works. They agreed. Then I asked them some more technical details and how many units they still have left.

I told 'Bitcoin Computer' about this and asked him to ask the Primeasic guys the same question so I could verify whether there would be any discrepancy between the stories.

Ever since I made my doubts more explicit both parties stopped communications. Both speak the same broken English and 'Bitcoin Computer' is supposed to be 36 year old guy from San Francisco. So I confirm your spider senses.

Primeasic must be the worst attempt at a scam I have ever seen. I suspect this is a teenager trying to pull this off.

Because the website is so poor, as well as the 'demo' on youtube. I was really curious to dig a bit deeper. No coins were lost Smiley

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:06:28 AM

Dam i gotta re-adjust spidy senses. ..

I was over here feeling bad for the dude.. Bet he's the farking scammer himself or some somehow related..

I gotta go back to the noob section and soak up the "trust no one" thread properly ... son of a *****!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:58:47 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2013, 01:11:17 PM by PatMan

Dam i gotta re-adjust spidy senses. ..

I was over here feeling bad for the dude.. Bet he's the farking scammer himself or some somehow related..

I gotta go back to the noob section and soak up the "trust no one" thread properly ... son of a *****!

+1

No one is safe....... Angry

All details of this scam are here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148832.580

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:38:26 PM

Not so thinly veiled spam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: