Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This panic is even more bullish than the last few  (Read 1492 times)
ineededausername (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:24:01 AM

Observe that while the last few dropped the price by ~30% from its ATH at the time and hit the EMA(21) solidly, this one only managed to hit the EMA(10) and did not manage to drop even as much as 25%.  With record bids ($10M!) and a rapid rebound, I'm pretty sure that we're going to hit $100 soon.

(BFL)^2 < 0
oakpacific

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:27:34 AM

Observe that while the last few dropped the price by ~30% from its ATH at the time and hit the EMA(21) solidly, this one only managed to hit the EMA(10) and did not manage to drop even as much as 25%.  With record bids ($10M!) and a rapid rebound, I'm pretty sure that we're going to hit $100 soon.

Two-hour EMA10 and EMA21 failed to cross, half-hour ones have crossed back already,the only EMA 10 remaining under EMA 21 is the hourly one. The plunge also failed to breach hourly SMA 200, unlike in previous crashes.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:29:57 AM

Two-hour EMA10 and EMA21 failed to cross, half-hour ones have crossed back already,the only EMA 10 remaining under EMA 21 is the hourly one. The plunge also failed to breach hourly SMA 200, unlike in previous crashes.

There you have it, I'm pretty sure we have 5 TA reasons now, let's start a "Ready for the Running of the Bulls?" thread Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:33:29 AM

There you have it, I'm pretty sure we have 5 TA reasons now, let's start a "Ready for the Running of the Bulls?" thread Grin

There is no need to encourage that.  We have more than enough inflated bulls already (inflated heads).
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

There is no need to encourage that.  We have more than enough inflated bulls already (inflated heads).

I disagree. I think we have just an over supply of deflated bears which makes it look like there is more than enough inflated bulls.
 Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

oakpacific

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:38:14 AM

I disagree. I think we have just an over supply of deflated bears which makes it look like there is more than enough inflated bulls.
 Roll Eyes

We'll see more and more of them, their number will be directly proportional to the bitcoin price.

oakpacific

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:05:34 AM

Hourly EMA10/21 about to cross.

MonadTran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:39:37 AM

an over supply of deflated bears which makes it look like there is more than enough inflated bulls.

BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:41:09 AM

I think the next time one of these silly forced sell-offs occurs, people will be ready and ignore it.

In fact it would be hilarious if we could somehow agree on a counterattack -- have a bunch of $ waiting, buy their cheap coins and push to a new high.

damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:25:39 AM

As long as there are enough newbie bitcoin traders this will work.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:28:54 AM

I think the next time one of these silly forced sell-offs occurs, people will be ready and ignore it.

In fact it would be hilarious if we could somehow agree on a counterattack -- have a bunch of $ waiting, buy their cheap coins and push to a new high.

We don't need to agree; everyone is already doing it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: