Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maximum post  (Read 1910 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:16:14 AM

It is defend upon to your signature campaign example the rules of your campaign is maximum of 20 post per week. So per day you can post 3 post per day to avoid conflict in your campaign because some campaign cannot allowed to post in straight maximum post in 1 day only. So time management must be apply.

That's not true, if they cap your posts at 20, it means they only want to pay you for the 20, and not beyond that. I've posted over eighty posts in one day, I have also posted no more than twice on a given day, it has no bearing on how they perceive your posts as spam, it's about the content, not the quantity.

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:16:38 PM

It is defend upon to your signature campaign example the rules of your campaign is maximum of 20 post per week. So per day you can post 3 post per day to avoid conflict in your campaign because some campaign cannot allowed to post in straight maximum post in 1 day only. So time management must be apply.

not actually true, with or without paid signature no one is stopping you to make a post as long as it is relevant and on topic. even in a campaign with 20 posts max to be paid you can still make thousand of post per week but it depends on the quality of it, you could get banned if you post useless even only 10 per week
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:36:08 PM

How many post can I do in bitcointalk in a day. And also I would like to know that what are the criteria for getting blocked in bitcointalk.

As far as i know there is no limit as to ho many post you can do every day.
If you want to post a hundred you can but i don't think someone with the right mind will do it. Can't even do 20 for the signature campaign i'm with. For getting blocked, maybe if you scam and scam.

One of my friend got blocked just for posting 10+ in a day. Does that make any sense. Even he hadn't posted any illegal or scamy content. I don't know what sort of algorithm bitcointalk usage.
I think your friend don't follow the rules if your friend following the rules everything will be fine and i guess he just copy and paste some content and reply in the thread sometime i make 20 post a day with interval so that it don't looked spam for the signature campaign manager and i want to become a excelent quality post.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:36:33 PM

How many post can I do in bitcointalk in a day. And also I would like to know that what are the criteria for getting blocked in bitcointalk.
As others already informed you that there is no maximum limit of post but your question give me a idea that there should be a maximum number of posts allowed per day for each member according to their rank

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:04:15 AM

^^^^^^ future spammer right here guys

Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:35:57 AM

As far as i know there is no limit as to ho many post you can do every day.
If you want to post a hundred you can but i don't think someone with the right mind will do it. Can't even do 20 for the signature campaign i'm with. For getting blocked, maybe if you scam and scam.

One of my friend got blocked just for posting 10+ in a day. Does that make any sense. Even he hadn't posted any illegal or scamy content. I don't know what sort of algorithm bitcointalk usage.

Did your friend follow rules?
Spamming is includd in the rules by the way. Or if he pated some link leading to a scam or ponzi sites.
Wonder which violation your friend comitted.
This is false, the user won't be banned for advertising a scam/ponzi site or even be a scammer themselves(even though they should) since scams aren't moderated(you might get negative trust for advertising the site though Edit: and being a scammer yourself(I'm not saying that you are a scammer, it's just an example)).
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:24:41 AM

^^^^^^ future spammer right here guys
Hahaha i laugh at your reply lol dude because i think he thinks that if he create a new account and posted around 1000 post in 2 weeks he can get the title of legendary and he can do that by posting without contractive post and i think he will just spam on this forum soon thats why he is asking no hatin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: