Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] faucetminer.tech | Bitcoin Mining Faucet | 5% Ref | Claim Free KHS / BTC  (Read 539 times)
ro-dent (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

http://www.faucetminer.tech
Bitcoin Mining Faucet

Features:
  • Easy registration
  • 5 Free initial KHS
  • 5% Referral commission
  • Earn free KHS
  • Instant withdrawals to FaucetBox

Coming Soon:
  • Faucet game
  • Minor structure / feature changes

support@faucetminer.tech
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usman41

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:55:16 PM

Your faucet has  added faucet list http://coinland.xyz

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:24:20 PM

I smell ponzi here. Faucet with no ads with deposit for buying so called KHS, from where are you going to pay your users? From deposits of new users?
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 09:37:39 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 02:47:28 PM by Salmen

I smell ponzi here. Faucet with no ads with deposit for buying so called KHS, from where are you going to pay your users? From deposits of new users?
Right. A copy of my old site Faucetminer.xyz which ran for six months and had a good end.

5% daily? Really. Someone wanted to abuse my trust by opening a scam site with the same name and idea.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The logo between my site and your scam is similar. Isn't it?

Original Faucetminer:

Scam:

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
ro-dent (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:22:43 PM

Response:
We have 370 MHS Scrypt on HashFlare.io, this brings in 0.024 ish per day, which can cover all withdrawals at the moment.
We also gain revenue every time a user collects Free KHS / BTC as it incorporates an ad.fly link that earns rewards.

As for the ad bit, we are currently waiting to be approved by Bit Media.

5% daily? Really. Someone wanted to abuse my trust by opening a scam site with the same name and idea.

Response:
I don't know what you're referring to as 5% daily, as it's 5% referral commission.
If a user is getting 48 Satoshi per 1 KHS, and 1 KHS = 4880 Satoshi, that's 1% back daily, not 5%.

The logo between my and your scam is similar. Isn't it?

Response:
Of course the logos are going to look the same, your website was also called Faucet Miner...

The logo between my and your scam is similar. Isn't it?

Response:
Are you openly admitting that your Faucet Miner website was a scam, as you just referred to it as "your scam".
Just because I used a similar idea to your website does not equate it is a scam.

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 11:34:29 PM

Response:
Are you openly admitting that your Faucet Miner website was a scam, as you just referred to it as "your scam".
Just because I used a similar idea to your website does not equate it is a scam.

I never planned to shutdown Faucetminer simply. It had a reason why I closed Faucetminer and I could control the website very well.
Faucetminer was more dependent to Advertising network such as Mellowads, U-Ads and Adf.ly. All refunded GHs which was purchased on the site, were refunded and all users could freely withdraw their DOGE without any waiting time.
Not only that, some URL shorteners didn't want that faucets use it and ban their accounts plus the funds. Earning Cryptocurrency in a passive mode isn't working especially in times where all cryptocurrency faucets die.

Response:
I don't know what you're referring to as 5% daily, as it's 5% referral commission.
If a user is getting 48 Satoshi per 1 KHS, and 1 KHS = 4880 Satoshi, that's 1% back daily, not 5%.
So, what are you doing with the invested BTC? 1% daily is a dream of all people and everybody knows it's a risk.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: