Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about post count  (Read 750 times)
Pro Gamers (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:34:32 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 03:47:42 PM by Pro Gamers

Hi im confused and not really sure of, i just noticed a 10 min less ago before posting for today or everyday i usually check first my previous post and posts count. So what i've noticed i had 773 post count then i made post of 2 so should be in total of 775 but after checking again my profile i was confused because i have 805 posts so i checked the google docs of yahoo where he has my total post count every period of the campaign and it says i have 772 but i made a post on wednesday so 773 is true. So where the another 30 came from? Can someone explain to me because if i make 30 posts for quota i will get 60 in total which is a bit unbelievable on my part.

Iconomi docs
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15No-eZVodUA-W0XhqkAf7VpLR1DxsvK1ub42A1L-IH4/edit

If campaign manager dont read post this is an advantage for those dishonest people unlike me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:38:41 PM

Post count and Activity aren't millimetrically precise at all times, neither they update on the fly.
Pro Gamers (OP)

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

Post count and Activity aren't millimetrically precise at all times, neither they update on the fly.

Does it mean i have 805 and not a bug on the forum?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:45:55 AM

Well fortunately i read everyones posts so dishonest ppl or not ill have the weekly post count n quality count accurate. Where you fucked up is by making this post. You posted the google doc(spreadsheet) for the campaign youre in but failed to have a clue. Look at the bottom youll see it says sheet 2. When you click that it takes you to week 2 of the iconomi campaign and you can see you ended the week with 802 posts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:21:06 AM

Hi im confused and not really sure of, i just noticed a 10 min less ago before posting for today or everyday i usually check first my previous post and posts count. So what i've noticed i had 773 post count then i made post of 2 so should be in total of 775 but after checking again my profile i was confused because i have 805 posts so i checked the google docs of yahoo where he has my total post count every period of the campaign and it says i have 772 but i made a post on wednesday so 773 is true. So where the another 30 came from? Can someone explain to me because if i make 30 posts for quota i will get 60 in total which is a bit unbelievable on my part.

Iconomi docs
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15No-eZVodUA-W0XhqkAf7VpLR1DxsvK1ub42A1L-IH4/edit

If campaign manager dont read post this is an advantage for those dishonest people unlike me.
You're hero member at the same time you're more stupid than me, lol  let's visiting google and trying for searching about the gogle spreadsheet and how it works. hahaha shame on you with your high rank it's not showing your credibility.
Pro Gamers (OP)

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:41:58 AM

Iconomi docs

You're hero member at the same time you're more stupid than me, lol  let's visiting google and trying for searching about the gogle spreadsheet and how it works. hahaha shame on you with your high rank it's not showing your credibility.

No one is more stupid than you id guess. Its not a best thing to say to someone in confusion. Im not new with the googlesheet ive been with it for long since majority of signature campaigns uses it and im also using it with my blogs. There was something went wrong with my browser that time it showed me the inaccurate post count which was 772 and when i reloaded the page still went on 772 so i thought it was accurate and i started to make post then after of 3 posts it went to 805. Could be a delay or something really went wrong on my side since yahoo has it on the sheet.

I will lock or delete this thread later since everything is fine now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: