Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet with stable income NO LOW BIdS!  (Read 537 times)
Win-Bits (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

https://bitify.com/auctions/btc-crypto-coin/faucet-with-high-income-277419/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:21:35 PM

I were interested into know a bit more about which faucet you are selling, i just see some clock countdown, soo kindly let us know the price you asking and which faucet you selling, because without those data is kind of insane make any offer.
Win-Bits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:27:27 PM

I were interested into know a bit more about which faucet you are selling, i just see some clock countdown, soo kindly let us know the price you asking and which faucet you selling, because without those data is kind of insane make any offer.
website is cubefaucet.com

you get the same lottery script from freebitco.in

you need to provide your own google acount

the bitcoin advertising acounts i can give mine so thats no problem

for more info just pm

site is from 2015 the theme installed is from 06/2016

daily income (only google) = +- 15$

Win-Bits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:30:16 PM

Admin
Stats
All time
Total Claims

Total Claimed

Satoshi
Total Referral Payout

Satoshi
Last 24 Hours
Claims
Doamader

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:41:07 PM

I thinked this were a legit offer and a real business your faucet rank its 25milion alexa, even if this faucet were active there is no way you making 15 dollars daily, if you making it without traffic your account will be blocked soon. You may getting those income from all the faucets listed at yours, besides that kindly lock this thread as you arent being complete honest here.
Win-Bits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 11:17:16 PM

I thinked this were a legit offer and a real business your faucet rank its 25milion alexa, even if this faucet were active there is no way you making 15 dollars daily, if you making it without traffic your account will be blocked soon. You may getting those income from all the faucets listed at yours, besides that kindly lock this thread as you arent being complete honest here.

Like i said site is from 2015 (old faucetbox script) this is the new installed script (with login and database for the users) so our ranking from faucetbox faucets link rank is back at 0 before we where at 15 place with daily +- 300k views

you can check that in the analytics

regards
Doamader

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:32:06 AM

Like i said site is from 2015 (old faucetbox script) this is the new installed script (with login and database for the users) so our ranking from faucetbox faucets link rank is back at 0 before we where at 15 place with daily +- 300k views

regards

Soo why do you said iy has a stable income of 15 dollars when its shows and is a new faucet script, soo till you build those trust and income your site worths the same as others, 0,05btc maybe, anyway im no longer interested i thinked were an active faucet.
Win-Bits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 03:35:45 PM

regards

Soo why do you said iy has a stable income of 15 dollars when its shows and is a new faucet script, soo till you build those trust and income your site worths the same as others, 0,05btc maybe, anyway im no longer interested i thinked were an active faucet.

90k users daily min claim 50sat .. if that is not active for you i dont know..
Doamader

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:58:40 PM

regards

90k users daily min claim 50sat .. if that is not active for you i dont know..
I do believe you saying they are claiming 90k daily, and i may be wrong but i do see you got around 200 unique visits, soo its kind a sure your faucet balance are being taked from bots, and your ranks dont show such, as i told your website is ranked without traffic, if it change maybe into something realistic i may be interested, but i dont see your point saying it has 90k users, it may have but inactive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: