Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 World Cup discussion and information thread  (Read 16616 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

Japan has won its group and is officially the fourth team to take part  in the next World Cup 2018! (in addition to Russia, Brazil and Iran).
it is confirmed that after defeat Australia 2-0 Japan is the first team who officially will play on the world cup 2018 but since in the beginning of qualifications matches indeed Japan is one of the favourite team in asia who able play for world cup so i'm not really surprised for that

Australia are in danger of not qualifying for the World Cup next year, they are on equal points with Saudi Arabia both with 16 points but Saudi Arabia has a superior goal difference, Australia will play the last game at home to Thailand whiles Saudi Arabia plays at home to Japan who has already qualified, considering that goals difference is the first choice in case of both teams having the same points, The last day is going to be really interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

Latin American zone: Argentina is going to face their strong rival Uruguay in the world cup qualifying match. for the both team, this match is very much crucial for gaining the top four position. but the recent performance of Argentina against Uruguay is not up to the mark. that is why Argentina fans are a little bit worried about this match.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

Latin American zone: Argentina is going to face their strong rival Uruguay in the world cup qualifying match. for the both team, this match is very much crucial for gaining the top four position. but the recent performance of Argentina against Uruguay is not up to the mark. that is why Argentina fans are a little bit worried about this match.
Yes, Uruguay will host Argentina on Thursday night, it's a very important game for both side.Both team will try their best to seal the game.Brazil already qualified for the main event and other 3 spots will be given to the best teams.Suarez has joined team today and he will be in main squad for sure.Cavani is also ready to give his best.Argentina must give their best performance to survive and get a spot for next summer finals.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

Les Bleus of France demolish the Oranjes in their World Cup qualifying game by four goals to nil, France were leading at half time courtesy a goal from Antoine Greizmann, after the break Kevin Strootman received two yellow cards in a space of five minutes and was sent off, France took advantage of their superior numbers and scored two more goals with Thomas Lemar getting a brace and late substitute PSG new man Mbappe adding the last one.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:59:40 AM

2018 world cup will be the biggest gamble for gamblers. because today the contestants of the world cup have almost the same strength. just mention french, spain, brazil, argentina, italy, english, german, ivory beach, korea, and many more from zones europe, asia, africa, and america. this is clearly a very potential gambling market.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:26:39 AM

Yesterday I liked the game of the French, in a match against the Dutch national team. Very powerful looked the French team. The game was dynamic and interesting. The French deservedly won.
kpcian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:13:05 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo has passed the level of Pele about the national goal issue. what a match he played yesterday. whatever the opposite team he always love to score. he loves playing with the national team and wants to be a winner at the end of the day. that is why day by day he is becoming the football legend. though he has been already.. this types of performance will make him the best in the future in comparison with any other player.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

Easiest game on the day today would be Denmark vs Poland in group E, both teams that like to attack and have scored a lot of goals together, 25 and conceded together 13 goals. It is inevitable to not place an over 2.5 goals bet in this game and the odd I think was good enough nearly the 1.7 mark.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo has passed the level of Pele about the national goal issue. what a match he played yesterday. whatever the opposite team he always love to score. he loves playing with the national team and wants to be a winner at the end of the day. that is why day by day he is becoming the football legend. though he has been already.. this types of performance will make him the best in the future in comparison with any other player.
Without doubt Cristiano Ronaldo is a legend in the world of football, there are speculations that shows that he scores against lesser teams but i say that's a huge lie, he has shown himself capable of scoring even the toughest of opponents. He is what i will call a free scoring machine and he is on the same level as Messi if not higher.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

I think today there are only three matches which are worth to bet. For the others there are no really good odds to find. One of the main aspects of my betting strategy is to find good profit/risk ratio bets. And these three I chose have it.

San Marino vs Northern Ireland # over 3.5 goals @ 1.86

Czech Republic vs Germany # Win Germany @ 1.40

Malta vs England # over 3.5 goals @ 1.82
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

Without doubt Cristiano Ronaldo is a legend in the world of football, there are speculations that shows that he scores against lesser teams but i say that's a huge lie, he has shown himself capable of scoring even the toughest of opponents. He is what i will call a free scoring machine and he is on the same level as Messi if not higher.
I won't deny it Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are currently the football giants of today's football but Ronaldo just has that edge that makes him better and that's the reason he is also able to break records set by the likes of the great Peles of this world. As for the superstition that he scores against lesser teams is untrue, because truth is there is no easy game in football...its all hard work.

I think today there are only three matches which are worth to bet. For the others there are no really good odds to find. One of the main aspects of my betting strategy is to find good profit/risk ratio bets. And these three I chose have it.

~snip~
Malta vs England # over 3.5 goals @ 1.82
This is a risky bet because past games show this has happened twice and not happened the same number of times, better go for the England to score 3 goals mate.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

Malta vs England this is matches of new era because England will play without Rooney but this is probably easy matches for England because during for qualifications matches Malta was never win and only able to makes 2 goals from 6 matches but in my view England will seriously for this match to secure their positions however over 2.5 goals seems pretty good for this match
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:00:01 AM

My predictions for the next round:
Holland vs Bulgaria: both team to score
Hungary vs Portugal: over 1.5
Serbia vs Moldova: @serbia
Wales vs Austria: @Wales or draw
Greece vs Belgium: @Belgium
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

Nice parlay:

Iceland wins
Republic of Ireland
Ukraine
Italy wins or draw
Serbia
Albania
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:43:59 AM

Malta vs England this is matches of new era because England will play without Rooney but this is probably easy matches for England because during for qualifications matches Malta was never win and only able to makes 2 goals from 6 matches but in my view England will seriously for this match to secure their positions however over 2.5 goals seems pretty good for this match

Well, that 0-0 in the first half is freak me out. I thought this match will ended with only 1 goal and win for England, thank god England gather their shit and makes 4 goals in the 2nd half, Rashford in on 2nd half is really changes the game.

There's a big match though for today, Spain vs Italy. 2 big teams play, gonna watch for it.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

Mexico is officially qualified and is the fifth team to take part in the next 2018 World Cup!

Other qualified teams: Brazil, Japan, Iran, Russia.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:45:33 AM

I watched the Argentinian match against the Uruguay which presents the first official match of sampaoli, really there is an enormous progress in the  TANGO's selection, I think after two or three matches samplaoli will make a strong team who will play in the World Cup 2018.

kpcian

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:53:54 AM

I watched the Argentinian match against the Uruguay which presents the first official match of sampaoli, really there is an enormous progress in the  TANGO's selection, I think after two or three matches samplaoli will make a strong team who will play in the World Cup 2018.
regardless of their performance of both teams, I am very much disappointed about the acting of Luis Suarez. despite his performance, he is totally a rubbish, how a player can act as like when he tackled a bone cracking and acted he has been foul. he is a sick...
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

Spain vs Italy , it will be a hard game , in their last game the game ended 1-1 . i don't expect many goals in this game so i will bet for Under 3.5 Goals.
Croatia vs Kosovo ,  i will bet for Croatia to win with 4+ Goals.
Albania vs Liechtenstein , i will bet for Albania to win .
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:12:13 PM

Mexico is officially qualified and is the fifth team to take part in the next 2018 World Cup!

Other qualified teams: Brazil, Japan, Iran, Russia.

Even though the USA will ultimately qualify for the World Cup, i think they need to do something about their team because they were totally outplayed by Costa Rica even when they played at home, if they do qualify  am sure they will exit in the group stages. There is no organisation whatsoever in the team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: