Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 12:07:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohammed tops the list of most popular baby boy names in England and Wales  (Read 2763 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

The difference being that Christians don't act on those words as you well know.

They kind of got that crap out of their system a few hundred years ago.

If they don't act on those words, then they're not Christians, which is a great thing.

Unfortunately, they do act on those words.

August 9, 2016

Uganda - Gay pride cancelled after threat of violence

www.theweek.co.uk/75359/ugandas-gay-pride- cancelled-after-threat-of-violence

Yes, Uganda is a Christian Nation. Saudi Arabia is close to one too, since they also hate gays, witches, and Jews.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:25:37 PM

Gee, I'm so glad Christianity is a far more peaceful religion:

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

If I went on and on, this thread would be a lot longer than Trump's proposed wall
old testament laws was for a specific group of people to follow during that specific time, islamic sharia is for the whole world, non muslim as well as muslim, to follow until the day of judgement

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1195

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:55:17 PM

if you want Muslims to be more like the citizens of the countries they inhabit
i don't, i want them to fuck off out of europe back to their 3rd world mud huts

You're an idiot. The reason that Mohammed is such a popular name is because a huge majority of Muslims call their children Mohammed. Most western people have a much larger range of names they call their children, therefore the overall percentage of people named "John" or "Dave" is much lower, becasue there are so many other names that Brits call their children.

Yet another example of the right wing media twisting statistics to fit their agenda. Wise up.

Guess I'll make that my sig, all the cool kids have one...
awesome31312

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:14:53 PM

Gee, I'm so glad Christianity is a far more peaceful religion:

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

If I went on and on, this thread would be a lot longer than Trump's proposed wall
old testament laws was for a specific group of people to follow during that specific time, islamic sharia is for the whole world, non muslim as well as muslim, to follow until the day of judgement

Oh great, so you're a pro-Sharia Muslim now? Acknowledging that it is for the whole world? Must say, that's not a very big leap from what your current beliefs are

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:56:19 PM

You're an idiot. The reason that Mohammed is such a popular name is because a huge majority of Muslims call their children Mohammed. Most western people have a much larger range of names they call their children, therefore the overall percentage of people named "John" or "Dave" is much lower, becasue there are so many other names that Brits call their children.

Yet another example of the right wing media twisting statistics to fit their agenda. Wise up.
it is indicative of the uk's ever growing muslim population, in 2000 it was 3% and today it stands at 5% with 10% of all new births , if john or dave was the #1 name in an islamic country you can bet the muds would have something to say about it

Oh great, so you're a pro-Sharia Muslim now? Acknowledging that it is for the whole world? Must say, that's not a very big leap from what your current beliefs are
i acknowledge that it is what THEY believe because that is what the koran claims itself to be. the direct word of god to be followed by everyone for all time. christians don't believe this about mosaic law.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:27:50 AM

August 9, 2016

Yes, Uganda is a Christian Nation. Saudi Arabia is close to one too, since they also hate gays, witches, and Jews.

A threat of violence - So no suicide bombers, no one actually killed.

When I said Christians do not act I do not include sub human people that live in 3rd world shit holes.

Muslims born and bred in the West with a decent level of education still choose to carry out terrorist acts thanks to their filthy Koran.

I am an athiest but there is only 1 religion that I would wipe off the face of this planet given the choice.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sundark

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:09:37 AM

There were 698,512 live births in England and Wales, 7,361 Mohammed's only equal 1.05%

It will change... for the worse. Soon Muslims will take over Europe. It pains me to see how old continent become so weak.
Everything because political correctness is a cancer of our mind.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:01:34 AM

When I said Christians do not act I do not include sub human people that live in 3rd world shit holes.

Muslims born and bred in the West with a decent level of education still choose to carry out terrorist acts thanks to their filthy Koran.

I am an athiest but there is only 1 religion that I would wipe off the face of this planet given the choice.

If you think you are born with a silver spoon so be it,you dont show the attitude towards the people who are less fortunate .Those people live in shit holes because they dont have the necessary means to prosper in life. Life can change like a flip of a coin

The rest of the sentiments it is your opinion i dont have a say,because i dont know what kind of situation you people are really facing,yes i can understand the problems you could face when expat population is high.
Xester

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:35:02 AM

Whatever is the spelling it is still I think considered to be the same just like john or john.  Yes it is the most popular name here on earth.  And the top surname is Lee.  That is all according to a survey or study.  I have read that before.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:28:57 PM

August 9, 2016

A threat of violence - So no suicide bombers, no one actually killed.

Well pay attention.

http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/node/7382

"Evangelical leader criticises failure to condemn violence against gays"

In third world Christian countries, there is a lot of violence against gays. If you really want to compare a religious dictatorship in the Middle East to a Christian Nation, compare it with an actual Christian Nation and not secular first world countries.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:09:40 PM

Want to play like for like suicide bomber stories.

You find a christian one then ill find a muslim one to match.

We'll see who runs out of examples first.

But let me guess - the media is biased  Grin Grin

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:16:33 PM

I know that since I have already read it before in a trivia quiz by a paying application on playstore.  They are of different spellings but it is jist the same.  And to pair a trivia to that, the most popular last name is the Chinese surname Lee.  I have no idea how they come up on that.  Did they have an online survey?
awesome31312

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:30:48 PM

Want to play like for like suicide bomber stories.

You find a christian one then ill find a muslim one to match.

We'll see who runs out of examples first.

But let me guess - the media is biased  Grin Grin

Let's play like for like on terrorist attacks. I'll post here whenever a white Christian terrorist commits a mass shooting and you post whenever a Muslim commits a suicide bombing (same country so it's more balanced)

ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:16:34 PM

everyone in this room is cray, both the racist who hate Muslims and the racist Muslims who hate every one else, I want you all to know neither of you represent your groups, on both sides your the bottom of the barrel.

I know both intelligent white Eurpeans and Muslims, who have been friends for years, and as always its the truly ignorant on both sides who ruin everything for everytone

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:48:44 PM

Putting aside any racist connotation, it's strange that there are so few arab names. Abdul, Ahmed, Ali, Mohamed... There are hundreds of different names for French, German or Italian boys, so I don't quite understand why so many arab parents chose Mohammed. They seem not to care about giving theirs boys a name different from all the others. Teachers don't like it when in a class there's several kids with the same first first name.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:49:40 PM

Putting aside any racist connotation, it's strange that there are so few arab names. Abdul, Ahmed, Ali, Mohamed... There are hundreds of different names for French, German or Italian boys

Yeah, because there's literally just those four.    Roll Eyes

Cretin.

There must be plenty of Arabic names because that actor who was in Star Trek DS9, and more recently Game of Thrones, is called Ṣiddīq aṭ-Ṭāhir al-Fāḍil aṣ-Ṣiddīq ʿAbd ur-Raḥman Muḥammad ʾAḥmad ʿAbd ul-Karīm al-Mahdī.  Just because "Mohamed" appears somewhere in their name, that doesn't mean it's the whole thing.

There's more names listed here but that's hardly going to cover all names.

Xester

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:21:38 AM

I know that since I have already read it before in a trivia quiz by a paying application on playstore.  They are of different spellings but it is jist the same.  And to pair a trivia to that, the most popular last name is the Chinese surname Lee.  I have no idea how they come up on that.  Did they have an online survey?

Yeah I also read that before.  I am a fan of the worlds most, the worlds best, and those records.  I am thinking now, are there many Muslims in England.  How come they have been to that place.  Are they all Muslims or they were just named like that because its the popular name.  Maybe they have superstition with that name might bring luck.

d4rkv01d

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:51:08 PM

Mohammed is a common muslim name and hence you got to get that name ,hope the english is slowly turning out to be a muslim country Grin Who know i guess it might happen in ten years time that you got to see England as a muslim majority country  Grin

I think the streets will flow with blood before that happens so dont get too excited.

There were 698,512 live births in England and Wales, 7,361 Mohammed's only equal 1.05%

It was muslim immigration that drove the vote to leave the EU.  Border controls will tighten and deportation will increase.
Tightening borders and rise of deportation could start Muslim riots and lead to civil war
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:57:01 PM

Tightening borders and rise of deportation could start Muslim riots and lead to civil war
do you want to fight them now or wait a few more years until there are another 100 million of them to deal with?

d4rkv01d

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:19:25 PM

do you want to fight them now or wait a few more years until there are another 100 million of them to deal with?
Some forces are willing to start a real war in Europe... and this situation with Muslims is a good fire starter. i can't imagin in a short time what can help today's situation with migrants in Europe. But today's situation is not produced by random actions, it was a long time strategy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.