Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Ice Dealer who Brings Ice back from Singapore is Anti Bitcoin  (Read 644 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:42:14 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 08:23:42 AM by Bitcoinpro

Know your enemies

This same Cartel also murdered Autumn Ratke

https://www.facebook.com/********

he was stalking my facebook in 2014

He also has strong connections to Oil n Gas n Banking

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:44:30 AM

Singapore Govt has a roaring Ice trade for anyone that dosnt know

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:45:20 AM

Someone tried to Murder me again last week

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:53:30 AM

your not making any sense again tonight.. i know your probably high again and have something on your mind that you think the world needs to know. but atleast wait until your sober to explain yourself. atleast try to explain the whole story, try to explain what happened and who it happened to. because all we can see is that your talking to yourself about a topic you cannot explain.

even the link to a person in your OP, seems to be a guy in the meat trade living in australia..so whatever your trying to say has no context.

i know how ur just going to rant on about random topics for atleast 5 other topics tonight. but try to concentrate and explain your rants..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:56:57 AM

your not making any sense again tonight.. i know your probably high again and have something on your mind that you think the world needs to know. but atleast wait until your sober to explain yourself. atleast try to explain the whole story, try to explain what happened and who it happened to. because all we can see is that your talking to yourself about a topic you cannot explain.

even the link to a person in your OP, seems to be a guy in the meat trade living in australia..so whatever your trying to say has no context.

i know how ur just going to rant on about random topics for atleast 5 other topics tonight. but try to concentrate and explain your rants..

Im never high you idiot

and its your job to talk sht not mine

he WAS stalking my facebook

he does travel to Singapore

and this is very light stuff compared to

wat I could post dikhd Wink

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:02:09 AM

Their is no fking reason for anyone to holiday in Singapore except to buy ICE

its very expensive and a tiny tiny country

all they offer is Drugs and Prostitution

he is already married/steady gf

Their is no evidence he works at all !!!!

Proof he lived in a Mega expensive apartment

Proof he lives an expensive lifestyle

Constantly shows photos of Cash including Singapore dollars,

How bout you have a go at looking for some of the clues Wink

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:03:37 AM

Street prices for Ice in Singapore are so cheap that its set

for International tourists to buy and take home, got told

this information in Jail in Singapore, which has 100,000

Ice addicts in Jail with a City/Country population of 4 million

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:06:05 AM

I also have the FB page of an undercover Singapore Detective who

was spying on me before I left Singapore airport to venture into the city

he talked to me to identify who I was and pretended to show some interest\

in Cryptocurrency,

I also met David Rothschild while I was in Singapore he game me a different

name thought and claimed he was Isralie

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:18:53 AM

ok "ice" as in drugs.
ok now we are getting somewhere
so let me grasp your ramblings
so your saying some butcher from australia is also some drug dealer that poked/liked/commented you on facebook,

im guessing you wanted to buy some drugs off him but he declined to accept bitcoin as payment? and now your on a rage because you cant get the "ice" you were hoping for because he doesnt accept bitcoin.

so how is a butcher with a side business of dealing drugs who apparently by your rambling is not into bitcoin.
related to Autumn Ratke. financial business woman trading bitcoins for linden dollars who commited suicide 4 years ago after a bad financial investment (bitcoin price tanked)

i also dont think that you using her photo as your profile is in good taste.

but please explain yourself better to show you atleast have some real links.

edit:
lol now you have met a rothschild..hmmmm
ok im guessing your hallucinating.

im thinking that your admissions you have been in jail, been looked at by singapore detectives and know the price of ice. along with your random comments really doesnt dis-prove the fact your obviously high right now, as you seem to be "deep" into the drug culture.

but please atleast sober up and explain something more realistic

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:54:39 AM

in Cryptocurrency,

Bitcointalk.org is not the site to say your case. Even if you post it here we cannot help you maybe you can look for a proper agency to ask for help and protection. Though you mentioned bitcoin but your post is not focused on bitcoin but rather on the issue of ice and how it affects your life. I suggest you look for proper individuals to help you with your problem.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:05:02 AM

in Cryptocurrency,

Bitcointalk.org is not the site to say your case. Even if you post it here we cannot help you maybe you can look for a proper agency to ask for help and protection. Though you mentioned bitcoin but your post is not focused on bitcoin but rather on the issue of ice and how it affects your life. I suggest you look for proper individuals to help you with your problem.
I don't think so, although bitcointalk is not the site to say his case and we can not do anything for help and protection. But we can give him suggestions for him and this case becoming new informations for us in this forum.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:33:14 AM

Sir!  It is very much against bitcointalk rules to post so consecutively as you have done in this thread.  Be careful,  you might get a warning ban like ecuamobi (I think it was) a couple months ago.

You seem to have a great deal of tinfoil hat paranoia that might respond to proper medication.   Hope you have good medical insurance,  my good sir.  Happy hat foil.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:41:08 AM

Someone tried to Murder me again last week

Wow seriously? that's intense. By the sound of it it's not the first time either that somebody tried to kill you, shouldn't you be talking to the cops or something? I mean nobody here will be able to help you with that kind of problem. If you're really sure you're not just being paranoid then you probably should do something about it.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:55:09 PM

Sir!  It is very much against bitcointalk rules to post so consecutively as you have done in this thread.  Be careful,  you might get a warning ban like ecuamobi (I think it was) a couple months ago.

You seem to have a great deal of tinfoil hat paranoia that might respond to proper medication.   Hope you have good medical insurance,  my good sir.  Happy hat foil.
You must be confusing me with someone else. I've never been warned nor banned.
But you're right about OP. He may be banned for posting too many times in a row when a simple edit would have been enough. Normally a temporal ban is the warning.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: