Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Bitcoin lovers in their own bubble?  (Read 976 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:46:46 AM

it's normal that people are very excited, and some times even over excited to the extend of being unrealistic. but at the end we all want the same thing, and that is that bitcoin will succeed as currency, investment, store of value, and also not to forget about the blockchain related features. bitcoin has brought me already so much good. everything more will be seen as a great extra bonus for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:36:27 AM

Maybe, Bitcoins won't get accepted. Or it is the beginning of the end for Bitcoins. But since we are in a bitcoin oriented forum, we are just echo chambering one another because we love bitcoins and we want to see it rise in value so we can profit?

Just playing the devil's advocate.  Grin
I'm ok with Bitcoin not going to make it to mainstream, I feel like there will be a downside of this if Bitcoin made it to mainstream we just dont know yet the impact if there will be a lot of people holding them and a lot of merchants accepting them, but for now lets just enjoy our earnings when the rate of Bitcoin fluctuates from time to time.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:41:26 AM

Maybe, Bitcoins won't get accepted. Or it is the beginning of the end for Bitcoins. But since we are in a bitcoin oriented forum, we are just echo chambering one another because we love bitcoins and we want to see it rise in value so we can profit?

Just playing the devil's advocate.  Grin
it's seem like ponzi scheme, for me bitcoin will be rise and im sure it, the fact about bitcoin addoption, bitcoin hashrate, bitcoin transaction is real not  a fake grapich, so if people in this forum says bitcoin will be rise, it's right not only a bullshit like you think.
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:45:55 PM

it's normal that people are very excited, and some times even over excited to the extend of being unrealistic. but at the end we all want the same thing, and that is that bitcoin will succeed as currency, investment, store of value, and also not to forget about the blockchain related features. bitcoin has brought me already so much good. everything more will be seen as a great extra bonus for me.
you are right, im into bitcoins for a really long time right now and to be honest i love when bitcoin price grows even if its just a bubble
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: