Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Me Perfect Your Writing (Websites, Articles, Essays, Books, etc.)!  (Read 610 times)
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:25:24 AM

Whether you are looking to perfect your resume, forum thread, Website, blog posts, or any other type of writing, you have come to the right place! I have been in the crypto community for a long time (over 3 years) and have worked for hundreds of clients both in and out of the crypto realm. I am a professional editor that puts most others to shame – including those of major websites, like CNN, Fox, MSN, etc. I am quick, efficient, and ridiculously accurate. While Word and other programs may help with some problems with your writing, I can guarantee accuracy. When you work with me, you are working with the absolute best.

As part of my diligent process, I will take your writing from mediocre or good to absolute greatness. Things I will lock down for you include:

• Misspelled words (typos)
  • Sentences that are grammatically incorrect
  • Misused words
  • Text flow (re-writing sentences as needed for better emphasis or organization of information)
  • Anything else I find wrong!

I am willing to work with individuals, groups, businesses, or writers, and I can handle work of any size and scope. Along with this, I am also available for both short- and long-term deals. Send me a private message with an overview of what you need done and we can take it from there!
As for payment methods I am willing to accept, they include:

• Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • PayPal (gifted)

I may also be open to other coins, but this will be on a case-by-case basis.

If you are a business owner, Website owner, coin creator, etc. and would like to retain me for all of your editing needs, I am also open to the possibility of working on an equity basis. This will, again, be on a case-by-case basis. Should this path be taken, I will take responsibility for all of your public-facing text, as well as internal as needed. This would include business plans, contracts, and the like.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time. I will always return your messages as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:27:40 AM

This is really cool with the service youre offering which is different from designs, coding, coins and the likes... A project is coming up and I will definitely get in touch...

Whether you are looking to perfect your resume, forum thread, Website, blog posts, or any other type of writing, you have come to the right place! I have been in the crypto community for a long time (over 3 years) and have worked for hundreds of clients both in and out of the crypto realm. I am a professional editor that puts most others to shame – including those of major websites, like CNN, Fox, MSN, etc. I am quick, efficient, and ridiculously accurate. While Word and other programs may help with some problems with your writing, I can guarantee accuracy. When you work with me, you are working with the absolute best.

As part of my diligent process, I will take your writing from mediocre or good to absolute greatness. Things I will lock down for you include:

• Misspelled words (typos)
  • Sentences that are grammatically incorrect
  • Misused words
  • Text flow (re-writing sentences as needed for better emphasis or organization of information)
  • Anything else I find wrong!

I am willing to work with individuals, groups, businesses, or writers, and I can handle work of any size and scope. Along with this, I am also available for both short- and long-term deals. Send me a private message with an overview of what you need done and we can take it from there!
As for payment methods I am willing to accept, they include:

• Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • PayPal (gifted)

I may also be open to other coins, but this will be on a case-by-case basis.

If you are a business owner, Website owner, coin creator, etc. and would like to retain me for all of your editing needs, I am also open to the possibility of working on an equity basis. This will, again, be on a case-by-case basis. Should this path be taken, I will take responsibility for all of your public-facing text, as well as internal as needed. This would include business plans, contracts, and the like.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time. I will always return your messages as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:59:15 PM

This is really cool with the service youre offering which is different from designs, coding, coins and the likes... A project is coming up and I will definitely get in touch...

Thanks for reaching out! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming project, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:38:32 AM

Up! Currently available. I can do both short-term and long-term projects!

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:42:11 AM

The catch, here must be the first world people do need your services very occasionally as they are comfortable with English writing, whereas second and third world country people badly need your service but their budget will not cover a native English writer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:04:37 AM

The catch, here must be the first world people do need your services very occasionally as they are comfortable with English writing, whereas second and third world country people badly need your service but their budget will not cover a native English writer.

The vast majority of native English speakers don't understand grammar, use incorrect sentences, and misuse words. For anything that's important (such as an eCommerce site, an essay, legal document, etc.), this can have incomprehensible repercussions. Not only does it make their writing give off an unprofessional vibe, but in the situations previously mentioned, it can cause other complications.

If you're just trying to throw words up on a site or in a document and really don't care about how they portray you or your brand, you are absolutely correct -- there's no need for me. I deal entirely with those who can't afford to have mistakes, where the cost of their presence far outweighs the cost of having everything analyzed and corrected. Furthermore, depending on the deal that's stricken, I can also handle things like in-depth flow, reorganization, clarification, etc. (this would be more along the lines of someone who has a book, for example).

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:16:57 PM

Up! Available to work something out! Smiley.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: