Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Create Unlimited USA Phone Verified Paypal Accounts  (Read 1501 times)
Rogar12 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:46:23 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 08:57:03 AM by Rogar12

Hey

Yeah, you heard me right. Now you can create unlimited Phone Verified Payapl accounts from anywhere in the world.

What you will learn in this training videos?

1. Get Unlimited USA Phone Number.
2. Get Free VPN Access (No Cracked/Trials).
3. Create Unlimited Phone Verified Paypal.

Little Hint
-----------
This Method Works Not Just With PayPal Alone But...

Gmail
YouTube
Hotmail
Yahoo
Aol

Amazon
eBay
Fiverr
SEOClerks

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat

And Anything Related U.S PVA

--------------------------------
U.S PayPal PVA May Help You Run Your Online Business
From Any Country In The World - No Boundaries!

Price: $10 only

Method: BTC only

Vouch copies will be provided to high reputation members only. If you are not a high reputable member and want a vouch copy then you can it for $5 only (this offer is available for today only as it is being just launched).

Reviews

Great, thanks for giving me a review copy though i did not expect it.
I got the package and i confirmed that it has both videos and notepad format.
The topic are well outlined, there is information on paypal usa area codes, usa local addresses and some other great stuffs.
Let me say here that i only need this guide for any other normal account and not for paypal.
I shall watch the videos and put it into practice and tell the community my findings later in the day.

Let me know if you have any question regarding this service.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:44:49 AM

I am available to answer your questions.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:03:41 AM

I am interested in a vouch copy and i shall give a detailed review.
Contact me via pm if you finds me reputable enough.

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:35:15 AM

I will take a vouch copy.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:46:56 AM

If you think I'm a reputed member then I would like to take a vouch copy, and I will give a real feedback on the product.

Are you showing where to get a cheap phone numbers to verify accounts? Are these phone numbers are free or need to pay? If need to pay how much it cost for each number? Also this method works worldwide or in some specific countries? I hope these details you need to share to all members.

Thanks
ricku

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:15:08 AM

If you think I'm a reputed member then I would like to take a vouch copy, and I will give a real feedback on the product.

Are you showing where to get a cheap phone numbers to verify accounts? Are these phone numbers are free or need to pay? If need to pay how much it cost for each number? Also this method works worldwide or in some specific countries? I hope these details you need to share to all members.

Thanks
That is the exact product that the op is trying to sell and he even said that :
This Method Works Not Just With PayPal Alone But...

Gmail
YouTube
Hotmail
Yahoo
Aol

Amazon
eBay
Fiverr
SEOClerks

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat

And Anything Related U.S PVA

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:50:43 AM

I am interested in a vouch copy and i shall give a detailed review.
Contact me via pm if you finds me reputable enough.

Sorry dear as you seems not an old reputable member so you can buy a vouch copy for just $5 for now.
I am sorry, I can't provide you the FREE vouch for now.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:52:39 AM

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for showing your interest to take a vouch. I just sent you the vouch. Please check your inbOx.

Yes, I have made videos which shows you how to get unlimited FREE phone numbers every time.
Yes, this method works worldwide. Smiley
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:52:17 PM

A full member have been disqualified for your vouch so i will not asked for one but wait for a review from the vouch copy.
Still waiting  Undecided
GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:10:44 PM

I can also take a vouch copy and provide review
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:47:47 PM

Show us the limits page screenshot: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:20:22 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 09:51:18 AM by klf

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for showing your interest to take a vouch. I just sent you the vouch. Please check your inbOx.

Yes, I have made videos which shows you how to get unlimited FREE phone numbers every time.

I have received a package from the OP. Here is my review.

Firstly OP has prepared a video to explain the process without any voice and just a screen capture and some notes typing on a notepad. Another point is his internet speed is very slow and felt for any sales video shouldn't be that slow. Since my copy is free, so I find it OK. Video not prepared in a professional way.

The main point in this package is OP showing where we can get a free USA phone number to activate your accounts. I only saw the video but never tried yet myself look at edit portion

The video shows how to get a free phone number and then how to create a PayPal account. Also, he has provided some bonus stuff which I didn't check it because I'm not so interested in those items.

I will try myself may be later and will write here my feedback. Also, OP should consider reducing the package price because I feel it is slightly higher side.

Edit - It didn't work for me to get a message from Gmail account and so for I only tried this and sent my proofs to OP and waiting for his reply.

OP has mentioned wait for at least 15min to get a message now already more than one hours not received any message. I'm using a dedicated proxy to create Gmail not free VPN.
ricku

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:53:24 AM

This review is not really satisfactory because it does not confirm whether the method works or not, @ OP is there anybody that is yet to give a review?

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:46:35 AM

This review is not really satisfactory because it does not confirm whether the method works or not, @ OP is there anybody that is yet to give a review?

Yeah, if the above person is not satisfied what I have done in videos, then I would like to send you the vouch copy now.
You can check it and leave your honest review.

Sending you the vouch copy now.
ricku

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:27:01 AM

Yeah, if the above person is not satisfied what I have done in videos, then I would like to send you the vouch copy now.

The topic are well outlined, there is information on paypal usa area codes, usa local addresses and some other great stuffs.
Let me say here that i only need this guide for any other normal account and not for paypal.
I shall watch the videos and put it into practice and tell the community my findings later in the day.

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:58:51 AM

A full member have been disqualified for your vouch so i will not asked for one but wait for a review from the vouch copy.
Still waiting  Undecided

Now you can check review in my started thread.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:00:50 AM

Thanks for the review bro Smiley

I don't know why the above person didn't like my videos while I have discussed everything.

Any way, thanks once again Smiley
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:16:09 PM

Still waiting  Undecided

Now you can check review in my started thread.
I personally like the aspect of US address of a thing but will still need to know if the system works despite the beautiful review.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:38:31 PM

Thanks

Hi

Firstly OP has prepared a video to explain the process without any voice and just a screen capture and some notes typing on a notepad. Another point is his internet speed is very slow and felt for any sales video shouldn't be that slow. Since my copy is free, so I find it OK. Video not prepared in a professional way.

The main point in this package is OP showing where we can get a free USA phone number to activate your accounts. I only saw the video but never tried yet myself look at edit portion

The video shows how to get a free phone number and then how to create a PayPal account. Also, he has provided some bonus stuff which I didn't check it because I'm not so interested in those items.

I will try myself may be later and will write here my feedback. Also, OP should consider reducing the package price because I feel it is slightly higher side.

Edit - It didn't work for me to get a message from Gmail account and so for I only tried this and sent my proofs to OP and waiting for his reply.

OP has mentioned wait for at least 15min to get a message now already more than one hours not received any message. I'm using a dedicated proxy to create Gmail not free VPN.
Did the OP reply to your PMs? What do you think of this method?

I would trust your review more than ricku.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

Thanks

Hi

Did the OP reply to your PMs? What do you think of this method?

I would trust your review more than ricku.
More details needed ..interesting to take one .
Thanks for review

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █