Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Create Unlimited USA Phone Verified Paypal Accounts  (Read 1502 times)
Rogar12 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:19:11 PM

If you think I'm a reputed member then I would like to take a vouch copy, and I will give a real feedback on the product.

Are you showing where to get a cheap phone numbers to verify accounts? Are these phone numbers are free or need to pay? If need to pay how much it cost for each number? Also this method works worldwide or in some specific countries? I hope these details you need to share to all members.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for showing your interest to take a vouch. I just sent you the vouch. Please check your inbOx.

Yes, I have made videos which shows you how to get unlimited FREE phone numbers every time.
Yes, this method works worldwide. Smiley

I have received a package from the OP. Here is my review.

Firstly OP has prepared a video to explain the process without any voice and just a screen capture and some notes typing on a notepad. Another point is his internet speed is very slow and felt for any sales video shouldn't be that slow. Since my copy is free, so I find it OK. Video not prepared in a professional way.

The main point in this package is OP showing where we can get a free USA phone number to activate your accounts. I only saw the video but never tried yet myself look at edit portion

The video shows how to get a free phone number and then how to create a PayPal account. Also, he has provided some bonus stuff which I didn't check it because I'm not so interested in those items.

I will try myself may be later and will write here my feedback. Also, OP should consider reducing the package price because I feel it is slightly higher side.

Edit - It didn't work for me to get a message from Gmail account and so for I only tried this and sent my proofs to OP and waiting for his reply.

OP has mentioned wait for at least 15min to get a message now already more than one hours not received any message. I'm using a dedicated proxy to create Gmail not free VPN.
Did the OP reply to your PMs? What do you think of this method?

I would trust your review more than ricku.

I have sent you the vouch copy. You can check it by using my method whether it is working or not.
I am not here for the person who took a FREE vouch copy and wrote negative review here before took an action on what I have discussed in my videos.

Please write your review. If you are not satisfied with what I am selling here, I would love to close my thread.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h00l1gan

Activity: 157

come to the dark side

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:07:46 PM

Does it work with craigslist?
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:53:38 PM

Are the phone numbers VOIP or actual carrier numbers?
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:50:42 AM

I have received the method and its looks promising. I couldn't able to test out the whole process due to lack of RDP. Today i will go through the entire process once i have the RDP and a post a review on it.
Rogar12 (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:47:48 AM

Does it work with craigslist?

No
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:56:32 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 10:20:05 AM by klf

If you think I'm a reputed member then I would like to take a vouch copy, and I will give a real feedback on the product.

Are you showing where to get a cheap phone numbers to verify accounts? Are these phone numbers are free or need to pay? If need to pay how much it cost for each number? Also this method works worldwide or in some specific countries? I hope these details you need to share to all members.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for showing your interest to take a vouch. I just sent you the vouch. Please check your inbOx.

Yes, I have made videos which shows you how to get unlimited FREE phone numbers every time.
Yes, this method works worldwide. Smiley

I have received a package from the OP. Here is my review.

Firstly OP has prepared a video to explain the process without any voice and just a screen capture and some notes typing on a notepad. Another point is his internet speed is very slow and felt for any sales video shouldn't be that slow. Since my copy is free, so I find it OK. Video not prepared in a professional way.

The main point in this package is OP showing where we can get a free USA phone number to activate your accounts. I only saw the video but never tried yet myself look at edit portion

The video shows how to get a free phone number and then how to create a PayPal account. Also, he has provided some bonus stuff which I didn't check it because I'm not so interested in those items.

I will try myself may be later and will write here my feedback. Also, OP should consider reducing the package price because I feel it is slightly higher side.

Edit - It didn't work for me to get a message from Gmail account and so for I only tried this and sent my proofs to OP and waiting for his reply.

OP has mentioned wait for at least 15min to get a message now already more than one hours not received any message. I'm using a dedicated proxy to create Gmail not free VPN.

I sent him few messages regarding my issues and he has ignored all my messages. I didn't receive any message from my google account since yesterday. But yesterday night I received few messages to my account but none of them belongs to me. OP is not series in doing business.

I have sent you the vouch copy. You can check it by using my method whether it is working or not.
I am not here for the person who took a FREE vouch copy and wrote negative review here before took an action on what I have discussed in my videos.

Please write your review. If you are not satisfied with what I am selling here, I would love to close my thread.

Thanks

I didn't give you any negative feedback but whatever I faced the issues just put it here and by giving you negative feedback I won't gain anything.

Also, can you tell me why you didn't respond to my questions which I sent you with the proofs of my issues I faced? If any sales to success good support is very important becasue some users like me may not be an expert in that subject so you should help your buyers.

Here is the proof that you didn't reply to my messages.

mockingster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:41:01 PM

Please note that Rogar12 is a thief, leecher and spammer who steals from one forum to another.  THis is my BSO method https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607047.0 which he has stolen.

The proof that it is mine you will see if you go to this post http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-TRAINING-VIDEO-U-S-PAYPAL-PVA-How-to-Create-U-S-PayPal-Phone-Verified-Account-s-From-Any-Country-in-the-World?highlight=paypal+pva

You will not get legit updates from me because he has stolen MY BSO.  To get legit updates you should buy from me at this thread
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-TRAINING-VIDEO-U-S-PAYPAL-PVA-How-to-Create-U-S-PayPal-Phone-Verified-Account-s-From-Any-Country-in-the-World?highlight=paypal+pva

You will see that I have posted my BSO on the 28th of August and he has posted it on the 03rd of September.

Mockingster
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:14:05 PM

@ OP, i received a pm from the user above that you are selling a stolen product, kindly confirm that it is a false allegation with proof.

monsterim

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:17:36 PM

I can confirm it myself that this is stolen since I designed the sales thread for the owner on BBHF.
ricku

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:56:01 PM

I can confirm it myself that this is stolen since I designed the sales thread for the owner on BBHF.
all this allegations are coming from newbie/brand new accounts, i will like to hear from the op himself.

monsterim

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

all this allegations are coming from newbie/brand new accounts, i will like to hear from the op himself.

I know I just joined if you want I can PM you that I really indeed designed this sales page even show you the PSD.
I do get it that I am a newbie (all are at the start point when they joined) but that doesn't mean you shouldn't trust me right?
Would it make a difference lets say if I bought an rep account and say it here as that is what I would do as I really do know he is an owner (I sent him the link of this place) as he didn't even know it exists (just like me before) but okay we can wait till more people confirm this as well.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:11:27 PM

And just what exactly do you expect the OP to say? Do you really think he will admit being a thief??

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:25:24 PM

So far at least 4 people received a vouch copy and not one of them was capable of giving any coherent review here whatsoever. Unbelievable.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:26:56 AM

Wonders shall never end, op stole from blackhatforum and setup a selling thread here, @ original owner, did he buy the product or stole it, do you offer a resale right?
ricku

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:37:35 AM

And just what exactly do you expect the OP to say? Do you really think he will admit being a thief??
That is not the case but at least he should be giving the opportunity of fair hearing because the allegations against him is very strong.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:49:12 PM

That is not the case but at least he should be giving the opportunity of fair hearing because the allegations against him is very strong.

First of all, you don't know what is the case. Secondly, just like anybody else he can post in this thread anytime he wants, he doesn't need your permission or "opportunity". My point is that if he isn't a scammer he will say "I am not a scammer", if he is a scammer he will say "I am not a scammer", so asking him or waiting for his side of the story is totally meaningless. If he had anything to say he would have done that long ago.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:08:54 AM

First of all, you don't know what is the case. Secondly, just like anybody else he can post in this thread anytime he wants, he doesn't need your permission or "opportunity". My point is that if he isn't a scammer he will say "I am not a scammer", if he is a scammer he will say "I am not a scammer", so asking him or waiting for his side of the story is totally meaningless. If he had anything to say he would have done that long ago.
The OP would have posted something here if he is totally innocent of the allegation, but let us see what happens at the end of the day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: