Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Rollin.io Signature Design Competition - 0.5 BTC in Prizes!  (Read 4071 times)
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:04:44 PM

• We're going for a minimalistic approach to these signatures, so keep that in mind when designing. We're not looking to jam signature spaces full with walls of text.
  • You may wish to include one or more of the following phrases in your signature designs: Bitcoin Dice Game, Free Bitcoins, Chat Lottery, Chat Games, Social Chatting, Level Up System with Rewards, More than 3 Billion Bets Placed, Online since 2014, 1 BTC weekly giveaway

Given the two points stated in the OP, I think, the winner would be one with a click-bait tag line, instead of a fancy design.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:02:56 PM

Just in time haha.

Here is my first submission:

Adriandmen

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:08:04 PM

Here is my second submission. This one is going for a more minimalistic approach.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:38:36 PM

Here is my second submission. This one is going for a more minimalistic approach.

~snip~
You cannot use colors in the member rank dude. :-)

Adriandmen

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:50:41 PM

~snip~

Huh, what do you mean? I'm not using any colors, am I Tongue?
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:02:24 AM

~snip~

Huh, what do you mean? I'm not using any colors, am I Tongue?
Lel, :-D

guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 01:22:33 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 01:38:29 PM by guitarplinker

Thanks everyone for the submissions! I'll compile the final spreadsheet in a few moments and then the judging will begin. Here's how the judging will work:

• Six people with ties to Rollin.io will be judging the entries - the admin of the website, four moderators, and myself (the signature campaign manager)
  • The votes made by the admin will have a weighting three times more powerful than any of the other judges
  • Votes will be done using "points" - an entry will be awarded 10 points if it's a judge's first choice (or 30 points if it's the admin's first choice), 5 points if it's a judge's second choice (15 points if it's the admin's second choice), and 3 points if it's a judge's third choice (9 points if it's the admin's third choice)
  • Votes will be filled in on the spreadsheet of entries. Once all judges have cast their votes, the winners of the competition will be announced - the entry with the most points will win first prize, the entry with the second most votes will win second prize, and the entry with the third most votes will win third prize
  • I will attempt to have all judges sign a bitcoin or PGP message proving the authenticity of their votes. This will help to ensure fairness, and that I haven't meddled with any of the votes (as I'm the one updating the spreadsheet with votes). I say attempt, because I'm not sure if the three moderators involved in judging have staked private keys anywhere.

If anyone has any questions about the above process, please let me know and I'll do my best to clarify.

I've made my top three choices. Please see my signed message below to confirm my choices:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Here are my top three choices for the Rollin.io Signature Design Competition:

1st pick: http://oi68.tinypic.com/2eg5s91.jpg by jayce
2nd pick: https://i.imgur.com/hvvoFwr.png by Galer
3rd pick: https://i.imgur.com/2NQ9rGP.png by aubert

guitarplinker

Dated September 17, 2016
Current CBC.ca top headline: "Trudeau says Kevin Garratt's release brings 'tremendous potential' for stronger Canada-China relations"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.56
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto
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=RxCx
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

My PGP key can be found on this page.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 01:30:17 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 03:25:18 PM by LoyceV

My vote:

#1: jayce
#2: aubert (either one of his designs)
#3: Adriandmen (Rasqp.png)

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is LoyceV (Mod Loyce at Rollin.io) confirming my vote for Rollin.io's Signature Design Competition (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607134): #1 jayce, #2 aubert (either one), #3 Adriandmen (Rasqp.png). Today's date is September 18, 2016
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1foreverDArUNEX2gVD26vautcx3b8zTZ
HEY4TFxslaJieo2e4SThG/ijhs5xmcr/deHJetoBGbKqSqM6AAE5qUokiE/sY41t36yWs7HxJWFbfvhNlHVkYAE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Staked here on March 8, 2016.
Click to verify.

I'd like to explain how I came to my Top 3. Let me start with this:
From the signatures in the current Rollin Signature Campaign, I like the Full Member design more than Senior/Hero. In my opinion none of the new designs for Full Member can match the old Full Member signature. I suggest to keep the old Full Member signature.

Jayce (my #1) made very nice designs. I like the signatures for Sr. Member and Hero/Legendary most. Member and Full do fit the same style of the design, but different styles might actually be good for more exposure.
If jayce's design will be used in the future, I suggest to make the old Full Member signature optional and let the user who wears the signature choose.

Aubert (my #2) submitted a Standard Version and a Simple Version. They're almost the same. I am not going to pick one of them now, as that could mean he gets votes from different judges on both of them, which could lead to neither one of them being in the top 3. I don't want to give him both #2 and #3, as the designs are too close together to justify two places in the top 3.
If Rollin is going to use this signature in the future, I suggest to keep both options, and let the user who wears the signature choose.
guitarplinker, is it possible to treat my vote (and maybe others' votes too) for aubert as "either one"?

Adriandmen (my #3) won my vote with the Senior Member signature. Hero is nice, but the big red fields make it too screamy. It could be improved by adding WINNER LOSER under the 88, like SRF10 does (link) does, but taking part of another designs would be bad. #3 was a close call between Adriandmen and SRF10. I placed SRF10's design #4 because I don't like the big word "Rollin" in the Member and Full Member designs.

coekboenmek

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:48:02 PM

after signature design competition
rollin io can new open system signature campaign
or still is old signature campaign run and still not accepted new partcipant
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:37:35 PM

My vote:

#1: jayce
#2: aubert (either one of his designs)
#3: Adriandmen (Rasqp.png)

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is LoyceV (Mod Loyce at Rollin.io) confirming my vote for Rollin.io's Signature Design Competition (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607134): #1 jayce, #2 aubert (either one), #3 Adriandmen (Rasqp.png). Today's date is September 18, 2016
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1foreverDArUNEX2gVD26vautcx3b8zTZ
HEY4TFxslaJieo2e4SThG/ijhs5xmcr/deHJetoBGbKqSqM6AAE5qUokiE/sY41t36yWs7HxJWFbfvhNlHVkYAE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Staked here on March 8, 2016.
Click to verify.

I'd like to explain how I came to my Top 3. Let me start with this:
From the signatures in the current Rollin Signature Campaign, I like the Full Member design more than Senior/Hero. In my opinion none of the new designs for Full Member can match the old Full Member signature. I suggest to keep the old Full Member signature.

Jayce (my #1) made very nice designs. I like the signatures for Sr. Member and Hero/Legendary most. Member and Full do fit the same style of the design, but different styles might actually be good for more exposure.
If jayce's design will be used in the future, I suggest to make the old Full Member signature optional and let the user who wears the signature choose.

Aubert (my #2) submitted a Standard Version and a Simple Version. They're almost the same. I am not going to pick one of them now, as that could mean he gets votes from different judges on both of them, which could lead to neither one of them being in the top 4. I don't want to give him both #2 and #3, as the designs are too close together to justify two places in the top 3.
If Rollin is going to use this signature in the future, I suggest to keep both options, and let the user who wears the signature choose.
guitarplinker, is it possible to treat my vote (and maybe others' votes too) for aubert as "either one"?

Adriandmen (my #3) won my vote with the Senior Member signature. Hero is nice, but the big red fields make it too screamy. It could be improved by adding WINNER LOSER under the 88, like SRF10 does (link) does, but taking part of another designs would be bad. #3 was a close call between Adriandmen and SRF10. I placed SRF10's design #4 because I don't like the big word "Rollin" in the Member and Full Member designs.
Thanks for your votes - they've been recorded in the spreadsheet.

We won't be starting a new signature campaign, we'll probably just change the signature designs for the campaign to the either one of the winner's entries, or a combination of signatures from the winners (maybe take a Member and Full member signature from one winner, and a Senior and Hero signature from another winner).

snip~
i'd agree if both of my design could be counted as one(a pair) because the simple version actually based on standard version and being cut off to make it simple
I've changed the spreadsheet so that your submissions will be counted as one signature design.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:33:16 PM

We won't be starting a new signature campaign, we'll probably just change the signature designs for the campaign to the either one of the winner's entries, or a combination of signatures from the winners (maybe take a Member and Full member signature from one winner, and a Senior and Hero signature from another winner).

there is no any problem in the old signature campaign it is also running much better but the price is much lower. You should have to increase your pay rate we will love it that way.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 11:52:09 PM

there is no any problem in the old signature campaign it is also running much better but the price is much lower. You should have to increase your pay rate we will love it that way.
If you compare our campaign rates to other campaigns, we pay much more per post than most other campaigns. We have no plans of increasing our pay rates at this point in time.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:07:14 AM

Rates per post assuming they use the avatar:
0.0018/post for Hero+
0.0013/post for Sr. Member
0.0008/post for Full Member

Those are some of the best rates on the forum. Definitely THE best for Hero+, almost the best for Sr. Member and the best for Full Member. Low?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:17:23 AM

Rates per post assuming they use the avatar:
0.0018/post for Hero+
0.0013/post for Sr. Member
0.0008/post for Full Member

Those are some of the best rates on the forum. Definitely THE best for Hero+, almost the best for Sr. Member and the best for Full Member. Low?

Now im not sure, or just don't understand why in thread about "design" - exactly "design competition" , you guys start speaking about rates for signature campaign participants?

Or maybe i didn't catch something?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:00:38 AM

The votes have been tallied and the winners determined! Congratulations to the following people for winning:

1st place: jayce
2nd place: Galer
3rd place: Adriandmen

If your name appears in the list above please contact me to claim your prize, and share the signature BBCodes!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this competition, and I'm sorry I'm not able to offer any prizes to any other runners up in this competition.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:29:27 AM

congrats to the winners of this contest,, your design are all great but jayce's design is superb...  Cheesy Cheesy

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:36:40 AM

here's mine :

just incase if images look blurry go here :
Standard Version : https://i.imgur.com/nqqnUbc.png
Simple Version : https://i.imgur.com/2NQ9rGP.png
any modification could be requested
address : 12zWWY6H9Fr7Tt3bebR6XdQk8FNHsRW7LR

If I have the right to vote in this Rollin.io Signature Design Contest honestly My 2nd vote will be in this entry. The 1st one is for Jayce of course. Anyway I respect the vote by the Admin and Mod of Rollin.io. Congrats to the winners!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 12:27:48 PM

Thanks to rollin.io team for running this contest and choosing me as the 1st winner, I hope my design can help rollin.io to be greater and more popular.  Also thanks to everyone, its really a tough contest, we have many good talented designers here. Good luck!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:35:37 PM

Thanks to rollin.io team for running this contest and choosing me as the 1st winner, I hope my design can help rollin.io to be greater and more popular.  Also thanks to everyone, its really a tough contest, we have many good talented designers here. Good luck!

Congrats and the best design as always !

It's has been a long time when I start signature designing and it still Roslin or medUSA that always to be a winner
And for now welcome for jayce ERA  Grin

Smiley
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 02:32:25 PM

Congrats and the best design as always !

It's has been a long time when I start signature designing and it still Roslin or medUSA that always to be a winner
And for now welcome for jayce ERA  Grin

hahahah True that lol, Roslin and medUSA were too awesome and now jayce. Good luck friend because you have no competitor like Roslin has madUSA. And it was a strong one.

Regards

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████