Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Trumpinsane [coin] ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 7777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:20:40 PM

So far I have sent 5,883,953.74014

14 x 420,282.41000

Remember to confirm your address, so I can be sure it still exists. I don't want to send to an address that no longer exists.

received payment ,thank dev for giveaway  Wink
this wallet client very fast to sync ,i like it
#trumpinsane #INSANE #community #share

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:48:48 PM

received giveaway.. thanks dev  Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:27:44 PM

Can we staking balance in windows wallet?
and how much minimum to do it?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:28:08 PM

thanks airdrop received!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:46:06 PM

Can we staking balance in windows wallet?
and how much minimum to do it?

I think minimum time is 8 hours and any amount can stake. set a password and unlock for staking
mountaind (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:04:17 AM

Apologies for the the "go slow" on the network tonight. It was partly because I kept opening and closing the wallet transferring, which made the difficulty go up slowly, and partly because I relieved one of my 2 miners from duty, and transferred his stake. It was to give other people the opportunity to stake, but backfired a bit!!

But the network will sort itself out over the next few hours, and people should be able to compete for stakes (a couple of the earliest recipients have started to stake). It will increase with time and coin age. Sadly, the way to stake if you want to stake, is to have a wallet open 24/7, and try to have more funds than others. That is PoS.

There were some really good suggestions above, and I see a few leader types. If you can negotiate something with one another, then go for it. Implement changes. You need a consensus, but only of active posters, not of inactive ones.

I still have some shares to send out but am waiting to be contacted with a wallet address. I will write to these people if I hear nothing, as they are probably unaware they should confirm addresses.

Two things.

1, An online wallet like poswallet.com might be worth looking at, with joint staking and a faucet
2, I registered insanecoin.com and twitter name @insanecoin, as it gives more scope. A quick email exchange with Klix, reinforced my view that it might be better to be more generic. The ticker is INSANE anyway.

These are just my opinions, and you might agree or disagree.

But if you like the idea of insanecoin.com and @insane, they are yours, you just have to say and I will transfer the domain, and remove all crypto content from trumpinsane.pw and use the site and twitter simply to piss off Trump, which I enjoy.

BOUNTIES

I am not sure how much is left after people are paid. I can make a guess, though, and think it is about 3,500,000.

Plenty of scope to get things done.

I can set something up if the people agree, so  a committee gets the 3.5m to get things done. If any people fail to confirm their address within 4 weeks, I consider that as long as efforts were made to get their attention, their stakes are declared null and void and transferred to the bounty pot.

NB: Translations are good, but if someone got 420,000 for nothing, I think he or she should do a quick translation for free if he is a translator anyway.

The source code is open source, and as long as you agree, then I have no objections to closing my repo, so you guys can open another repo and modify the source "officially"

So you really can run with this, we all cancel each other out in wealth terms, so there is everything to gain.

This coin is a crypto-first, it is genuinely the property of stakeholders, all of whom have equal wealth and the right to speak up.

I am happy to run an explorer and some nodes, but equally, I am happy if you want to do it because you can improve on my basic Iquidus.

"The People's Coin"  Cheesy
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:23:53 AM

The Greek translation is complete. Njoy guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621917.msg16305543#msg16305543
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:37:11 AM

I will have to double check because some people were contacting on Twitter, bitcointalk and the forum. I also had one name down twice! They only got one payment of course.

This is about how much the bounty pot could be depending on whether I missed someone, so will recheck again later:

4,528,174.81853526 (actually a little more because my staking wallet has over 700,000 in it, so that would be an extra 200,000 after the latecomers return to the party. So that is earmarked as bounty money.

I have 17 unclaimed (98% sure), but most of them will just need a prod. Maybe a couple will not respond or read mail. But it is better to assume they all will. That still leaves us with 4.5 million (4.75 m including the extra in my staking wallet).

This is ample to do something.

But first, who wants to be on the committee? We need checks and balances so it would be ideal if the number was about 7 I would say. Better still would be if committee members were multicultural, so reps from South East Asia, US, Africa, Europe.

I think you should put yourselves forward, and maybe if there is a good mix, I could chair an IRC meeting and the various options discussed. That would mean setting an agenda beforehand. If you think of what direction things should go individually, I can put it in a simple order so we stay on track.

is this something people would like to happen?

I will email and tweet the stragglers, and get them to confirm.

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:54:32 AM

I will have to double check because some people were contacting on Twitter, bitcointalk and the forum. I also had one name down twice! They only got one payment of course.

This is about how much the bounty pot could be depending on whether I missed someone, so will recheck again later:

4,528,174.81853526 (actually a little more because my staking wallet has over 700,000 in it, so that would be an extra 200,000 after the latecomers return to the party. So that is earmarked as bounty money.

I have 17 unclaimed (98% sure), but most of them will just need a prod. Maybe a couple will not respond or read mail. But it is better to assume they all will. That still leaves us with 4.5 million (4.75 m including the extra in my staking wallet).

But first, who wants to be on the committee? We need checks and balances so it would be ideal if the number was about 7 I would say. Better still would be if committee members were multicultural, so reps from South East Asia, US, Africa, Europe.

I think you should put yourselves forward, and maybe if there is a good mix, I could chair an IRC meeting and the various options discussed. That would mean setting an agenda beforehand. If you think of what direction things should go individually, I can put it in a simple order so we stay on track.

Great, am from east Africa, am forward to be part of the committee
 And when all the 7 are up, we shall then be in for the irc channel I have no problems in you chairing it.
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:42:24 PM

good news to release a project that is still in development

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

So there are already two that are committee-minded. I propose that you are both members of it. It is probably better to use a phrase like "Steering Group" because that is more suggestive of steering a process, whereas committee is often attached to numerous groups that take forever to make a decision. Decision-makers versus decision-debaters. It might be a cultural understanding, which just shows a multicultural approach is a way to ensure understanding between different cultures.

It is pointless hanging around, the point is you should agree, the moves to make, and listen to proposals.

I propose the group acts as a decision-maker and members of it are culturally diverse. I propose the first two members to it as:

1. Kisleav (East Africa)
2. killerjoe (Greece or connected to Greece)

If nobody objects, we have the start of a body that will get things done without waiting for eons for agreements. I assume you both second my proposal for one another.

maybe even 5 would be enough (better). But if this is wrapped up quickly, decisions will be made without unnecessary backwards and forwards. The point is the group is representative anyway, so it should go ahead and agree together the path forward.

Any disagreements can always be brought public to see if there is an opinion from stakeholders. stakeholders would of course have the right to petition you, and as a double safety net, the Steering group is fixed to a degree that it functions as it should. Any big issues and then re-evaluation would be necessary.

So 3 more?

and we find a way to ensure the bounty money is spent on bounties and not stolen like with Trumpcoin (actually it was the Trump Fund, but the principle is the same).

then blast off.

I have two proposals for consideration to make when it is sorted out.

mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:22:07 PM

The distribution and other pending are selected thru honest participation, that is a good start. As we wait for others to confirm, lets see if we can have high rank members who can share possible thoughts for a good roadmap in this project.

Others, including myself, will likely suggest to help in promotion or maybe in tracking participants once project is set. 4.47m in estimation for bounties would be enough atleast we can prevent high volume of dumps in the future.

Once this propose team has already fired up, just let us know here and on my part I will support.

Still here, always online and watching..
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

I think we need to find a dev and offer him some coins for his work. what do you guys think?
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:17:39 PM

I think we need to find a dev and offer him some coins for his work. what do you guys think?

I think that this correct decision.

DEV to me so far bounties haven't come.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:01:39 PM

PM you DEv the address again for confirmation .nothing received yet
Thank you

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:30:28 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 07:45:38 PM by yurez

Thanks airdrop received!  
420282.14 INSANE  Wink

I have made request for addition of a coin for the yobit.net exchange.
And Poloniex Coin Request too.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:36:49 PM

My thoughts are this:
A committee could be a good thing, however I would also suggest that each committee member elected MUST commit 50% of their new found wealth, into a development fund.

My reasoning for this is that too many people will just be interested in getting this coin listed then dumping (after all its cost them nothing to get them), so if your serious about helping this coin grow and prosper I suggest you all put your coins where your mouth is and add them to a dev fund.

I for one would be happy to do that should I be suggest and the elected.

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:36:32 AM

PM you DEv the address again for confirmation .nothing received yet
Thank you

http://104.236.121.235:3001/address/TANAJxQGDiAdCH8yKcW3RvU6Wa8Uf2LTVN

To: BTCdoaA TANAJxQGDiAdCH8yKcW3RvU6Wa8Uf2LTVN
Debit: -420282.00 INSANE
Transaction fee: -0.00001 INSANE
Net amount: -420282.00001 INSANE
Transaction ID: a9655b6eff24d62f6f76e2ea4fb5b08d9e6300a7991eb9a96859d2c4e2b78ee3

62 confirmations

They were sent almost immediately after you confirmed.
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:53:15 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 02:19:30 AM by mountaind

My thoughts are this:
A committee could be a good thing, however I would also suggest that each committee member elected MUST commit 50% of their new found wealth, into a development fund.

My reasoning for this is that too many people will just be interested in getting this coin listed then dumping (after all its cost them nothing to get them), so if your serious about helping this coin grow and prosper I suggest you all put your coins where your mouth is and add them to a dev fund.

I for one would be happy to do that should I be suggest and the elected.

Cheers
Crunck

If it is a developer they want, you have Saveandgain, right? which has survived despite so many other coins disappearing.

Problem solved. I suggest you.

---

We are getting to the end of the list of recipients. Most responded today (including Crunck).

I have decided to ease my miner down slowly I will send random amounts of its wallet to people, but in a way that skews holdings, so not everyone has the same.

So I will begin with crunck.

I do not want to go too quickly because they are old coins, and therefore stake. As soon as they leave the wallet, they are new coins, and take time to become effective. The result can be the network grinding down.

*edit: http://104.236.121.235:3001/tx/3fab6c4c558c1cf033aca156e09a037f811ebd8a49ad2dec44bc8e407a7270db
          sent 34,321.9999

I send a random amount to a different person in 24 hours or so

Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:16:47 AM

a random amount to a different person in 24 hours or so
Is a brilliant idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: