Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Previous Order Book  (Read 601 times)
ShooterXD (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:15:39 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 10:38:46 AM by ShooterXD

Topic for those who want to sell or buy ICONOMI tokens when distribution start.

Make your BIDS and ASKS to our order book.

cya

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:42:56 AM

How are you planning on selling something that hasnt been distributed yet? Seems like this could lead to a load of scams honestly. Id wait til the ICO ends

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:47:41 AM

i think your very early about buy/sell iconomi coin
is not yet distributed coin so what you sell, if not only one people have iconomi coin
is create thread buy/sell coin is after ico and coins distributed all people participan ico and participan bounty
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:49:11 AM

I think you need to lock this thread since the ICONOMI token has not been distributed yet, Just open this when the ICONOMI token has been distributed. Wink

nezto77

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:26:31 AM

if you say seriously ? Why do you make people think that this coin has been distributed ? whereas iconomi itself is undergoing ico . so if you already have iconomi ? I think you just make people confused with this kind op Huh
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:49:22 AM

How are you planning on selling something that hasnt been distributed yet? Seems like this could lead to a load of scams honestly. Id wait til the ICO ends

looking on his signature (yobit), i don't think he has any intention of buying and selling ICONOMI, he just created this fcking thread just to increase his post count for additional 20k satoshi.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:27:16 AM

looking on his signature (yobit), i don't think he has any intention of buying and selling ICONOMI, he just created this fcking thread just to increase his post count for additional 20k satoshi.

Can u Look my post story?

I create this one to let people negociate ur tokens, like a say, make ur bids and ask, not sell ur tokens or buy any tokens.

If people dont know how to make a safe trade p2p is not my fault.

And maybe u know me? U know about my ICONOMI tokens? And Yes, im helper in ICONOMI marketing. Go, use search bottom

Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:31:32 AM

I create this one to let people negociate ur tokens, like a say, make ur bids and ask, not sell ur tokens or buy any tokens.

And maybe u know me? U know about my ICONOMI tokens? And Yes, im helper in ICONOMI marketing. Go, use search bottom

You my friend, are obviously the one who doesn't know about p2p trading. What is there to trade, when there is nothing to trade? The best this thread could be used for is a feeler for the price of a token, which obviously is not what the title says. Don't try and twist your words.
ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

You my friend, are obviously the one who doesn't know about p2p trading. What is there to trade, when there is nothing to trade? The best this thread could be used for is a feeler for the price of a token, which obviously is not what the title says. Don't try and twist your words.
Well, maybe i put wrong title, but my intention is a creation of a order book here, before token distribution.

What title u think is a good one?

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:28:12 AM

cya

The ICO is still on for more than 20 days why would someone wants to buy from you or anyone now when they have the opportunity to participate live in the ICO. I don't see the need for this thread now maybe when the ICO ends.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

cya
Are you authorized to sell tokens? why would someone place order with you when the ICO is still on and he can participate in it
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 12:18:08 PM

checking your post history, i found out most of your post are 3 liners but there is only 3-4 words per line LMAO. anyway this thread is just bullshit, distribution didn't even started yet and i guess once they launched the coin there will be an exchange that list ICONOMI in few days

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:54:08 PM

alright. I know your contribution to ICONOMI. but don't you think it is to hurry to open such a thread? the price is really unkown. how could we place a bid when we don't have any Idea about the price?
for example I've invested 0.1BTC and got 3000 Tokens. Now I say I want to sell 3000 tokens for 1BTC.. you need like that?
ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:34:51 PM

Ok.
Just let this thread die.
Sorry about that!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: