Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to 600$ , pure manipulation ?  (Read 7910 times)
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:54:21 AM

12 hours ago (before I go to sleep) , the price was something like 575$ If I remember right , I woke up and found it 600$ (using preev.com rates) .
What could cause this price increase ? I checked some news websites and I couldn't find any obvious reasons , the only thing I read and I found interesting is Bitfinex paying their customers back from the HACK but I'm pretty sure It has nothing to do with the increase.
Why not? Bitfinex hack was main reason we had that price crash in the first placa. So it seems only logical than market will react positively at every sign of them recovering.

And if we apply you logic, then most bitcoin price shifts is caused by 'pure manipulation' as speculation is the nature of the game with every crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:26:44 AM

12 hours ago (before I go to sleep) , the price was something like 575$ If I remember right , I woke up and found it 600$ (using preev.com rates) .
What could cause this price increase ? I checked some news websites and I couldn't find any obvious reasons , the only thing I read and I found interesting is Bitfinex paying their customers back from the HACK but I'm pretty sure It has nothing to do with the increase.
Why not? Bitfinex hack was main reason we had that price crash in the first placa. So it seems only logical than market will react positively at every sign of them recovering.

And if we apply you logic, then most bitcoin price shifts is caused by 'pure manipulation' as speculation is the nature of the game with every crypto.

Ya it is true but when the bitfinex hack news came the crash was $150 difference if i am not wrong, and now when the news came of they are paying back , then the price should be around above $675+ but right now the price is only $632 so i think their is no connection between this news and the price increase.

As per my view it may be like some big players are started to buy so that may be the price increase rate.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:01:19 AM

Ya it is true but when the bitfinex hack news came the crash was $150 difference if i am not wrong, and now when the news came of they are paying back , then the price should be around above $675+ but right now the price is only $632 so i think their is no connection between this news and the price increase.

As per my view it may be like some big players are started to buy so that may be the price increase rate.

No matter what reason on the price increase of bitcoin its still a good thing to us since we like it that the price increases which really give us good profits. Maybe those news that bitfinex pay their investors  somewhat affect on the price because  for sure those investors of that site bought bitcoin.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

And if we apply you logic, then most bitcoin price shifts is caused by 'pure manipulation' as speculation is the nature of the game with every crypto.

No matter what reason on the price increase of bitcoin its still a good thing to us since we like it that the price increases which really give us good profits. Maybe those news that bitfinex pay their investors  somewhat affect on the price because  for sure those investors of that site bought bitcoin.

the price was supposed to come back at some point and now it is the time especially since all those good traders have sold their coins on top and bought back so much more at the bottom when the price took a hit now everybody is a lot more richer and watiting for the bigger rises.

Buying the dip...
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:35:43 PM

And if we apply you logic, then most bitcoin price shifts is caused by 'pure manipulation' as speculation is the nature of the game with every crypto.

I feel it is market manipulation and honestly I don't mind it. The bitfinex did draw the price too much back which in turn was not good since we had a nice stable price above 630 dollar.
Looking at the current price i think it will go back to that value again.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:01:05 AM

Yeah, it does not matter what caused the price hike right now. Those who bought bitcoin when it crashed after the hack can now rake in some profits. And if you are one of them, you are very happy. Unless you are greedy and still wants some more profit. And those receiving bitcoin from signature campaigns have more money when they receive their pay. It is a win for those who manipulated it (if it was manipulated) and for those bitcoin traders and salary earners.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:20:44 AM

I think it is a normal thing and I was not as manipulated. This is a pure price increase. however, would be different if bitcoin prices suddenly rose to $ 1,000 in a short time, because most likely it is manipulated. but if bitcoin prices climbed above $ 600, I think it is normal due to the increased use of bitcoin
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:28:53 AM

i think you are not late . my one of friend ( big btc trader ) tols me that the price will reach to atleast $680/btc . his prediction is always goes rise . so i think you should buy se btc because at the current time price rate of btc is  about $621 .
i mean here is also a chance to get a better amount of profit .
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:13:49 AM

i think you are not late . my one of friend ( big btc trader ) tols me that the price will reach to atleast $680/btc . his prediction is always goes rise . so i think you should buy se btc because at the current time price rate of btc is  about $621 .
i mean here is also a chance to get a better amount of profit .

No trader could actually predict the price on when it moves  to the desired goal price but still we could assume as of now that it would reach $680 since bitcoin is  gradually increasing as of now after  that its  being a little bit stabilize in previous weeks and now we are happy that bitcoin price is going up again.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:35:06 AM

I think it is a normal thing and I was not as manipulated. This is a pure price increase. however, would be different if bitcoin prices suddenly rose to $ 1,000 in a short time, because most likely it is manipulated. but if bitcoin prices climbed above $ 600, I think it is normal due to the increased use of bitcoin

The price that has gone above the $600 level has nothing to do with increased usage. It's part of the recovery after everything that happened with Bitfinex. Slowly the price will move forward to the price levels it was sitting on before Bitfinex got hacked. From there we will see whether or not the price will continue to go up.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:06:00 AM

The price that has gone above the $600 level has nothing to do with increased usage. It's part of the recovery after everything that happened with Bitfinex. Slowly the price will move forward to the price levels it was sitting on before Bitfinex got hacked. From there we will see whether or not the price will continue to go up.

the rise has started because of the increased using of bitcoin, there was a demand so the price could rise up in the first place. so that same demand is now still here and helping the rise back to the previous levels.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Romanko

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:21:27 AM

From what I know personally - there is a huge, or I should say enormous demand in BTC.

Dozens of invest funds with large capital, smaller investor groups as well as private investors choose Bitcoin for investment and are seeking all available offers. No exchanger can meet that demand bcs it would drop the exchange rate = effect the BTC price.

Now is the time when cryptocurrency and related industries are overtaking the financial world with BTC star in the very center of this trend Smiley
Fiat money from all over the world is flowing into BTC.
Can anyone imagine what amounts are we talking here about?

Besides, the miners revenue is now twice smaller then before halving.
This means less BTC is brought in overturn then in last years b4 halving.

I assume at this point either some BTC mined from earlier periods will be brought in overturn or we will see a big price raise very soon.
Traders will catch up with this trend for sure Cheesy

We can see now at exchangers - the price is manipulated mostly for altcoins.
Some of them pop up like a mushrooms after a good rain Cheesy
from 0 to 10$ heros Smiley now there are already few of them with good trading history Wink
very soon there will be dozens of them Wink
exception is the LTC that is too cheap) with its nearly 4$) I am pretty sure it will pop up to 100 in a year  Cheesy
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:20:47 AM

the rise has started because of the increased using of bitcoin, there was a demand so the price could rise up in the first place. so that same demand is now still here and helping the rise back to the previous levels.

In just commonsense on the law of supply and demand. Bitcoins  increasing price  because of  the demand is high which  supplies are being  decreased thats why the price increases gradually. This  increase would somehow maintain if  bitcoins adoption would  progress also and many would  intend to buy more bitcoin.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:59:05 AM

I want the Bitcoin price to reach $1000 soon, I thought that it was going to happen the last the Bitcoin was rising but it only made it to $800.
Next I time I am sure that it is going to reach $1000.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:58:31 PM

I want the Bitcoin price to reach $1000 soon, I thought that it was going to happen the last the Bitcoin was rising but it only made it to $800.

Don't worry bro, As we see many speculations It's just stating that bitcoin price will upto 1000$ this December month and stability we can't say that. Future halving will big price and almost bitcoin will become the one of the best around the world tht time.
bitjoin

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:09:41 PM

If the cost of the casual miner is around $600 then i think the price is fair.  The pro miners will always have to make profit.  I say we sit here until there is a reason to go up.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:40:09 PM

Don't worry bro, As we see many speculations It's just stating that bitcoin price will upto 1000$ this December month and stability we can't say that. Future halving will big price and almost bitcoin will become the one of the best around the world tht time.

Isn't that the same thing everyone was saying before the halving block reward of July 2016 happens ? and as you can see , nothing really happened to the price . So yeah , I'm not sure what would change in the upcoming halving .
Miners should be the one who control the price as they are the one generating Bitcoins , I assume they are satisfied with the current earnings.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:13:07 PM

If the cost of the casual miner is around $600 then i think the price is fair.  The pro miners will always have to make profit.  I say we sit here until there is a reason to go up.

the big miners always steal to the casual miner by adding more units, and do war between themselves, you can't play with them they are too far ahead with their hashpower

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:27:11 PM

For now there still no sign that the price of bitcoin will increase more and hit the 1k value. .this is a long time ago that we are still not experience 1k value like past 2013 people who live and holding a lots of bitcoin there are lucky that they already know about bitcoin in that time.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:37:01 PM

Two months ago it was $400 and now its $650; sure there are drops but there are not really that huge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████