Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to 600$ , pure manipulation ?  (Read 7910 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:49:52 PM

I don't think we have to say the recent price pump as manipulation. Price was down for several days after that bitfinex got hacked so people hurriedly bought cheap bitcoins so that price is now near $600. Price swing (pump or dump) of around $25 is possible and quite normal within one day.

people like to have a fantasy about why and what causes the price to go up. in most cases when the price goes up a few bucks, people stay relatively calm, but when the price goes down a few bucks, then people seem to panic and start asking what happened and stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:53:49 PM

I don't think we have to say the recent price pump as manipulation. Price was down for several days after that bitfinex got hacked so people hurriedly bought cheap bitcoins so that price is now near $600. Price swing (pump or dump) of around $25 is possible and quite normal within one day.
price still fluctuating and most of us really happy seeing that it is moving up again after halving and bitfinex issue the price went down and keeps surviving to 600$ we just needed to keep on eye with the flow and make good position to have some earninings if this will be cause by some manipulation it still good profits.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:29:22 PM

Were back to ~$600ish, after a stint at $590. Honestly, I think this level is the new baseline, and would be such until a huge news breaks out again - which hopefully is not a hack of a large exchange again.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:42:08 PM

price still fluctuating and most of us really happy seeing that it is moving up again after halving and bitfinex issue the price went down and keeps surviving to 600$ we just needed to keep on eye with the flow and make good position to have some earninings if this will be cause by some manipulation it still good profits.
Well for me its a normal that we are are seeing that the price will crash from bitfinex scandal its just like last year that there is other exchange also hack and affects the value of bitcoins.. but now we are seeing good thing that the price of bitcoin is increase high compare last year..
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

The price rise since november last years was one big manipulation game. This is as clear as can be. Question is when will they stop. Is the current price enough and will they endure a downwars trend to 500 dollar or are they planning a new boost this year?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:35:38 PM

Were back to ~$600ish, after a stint at $590. Honestly, I think this level is the new baseline, and would be such until a huge news breaks out again - which hopefully is not a hack of a large exchange again.
Probably, we will stay flat for a longer while. At the moment, there is nothing in fundamentally to move the charts either up or down significantly. Just the regular 10% fluctuation, typical for Bitcoin in the horizontal trend. A bit more of the boring stories, yet once again. Next break? I don't see the direction at the moment, let's see what plays out.

this space is intentionally left blank
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:42:16 AM

The price rise since november last years was one big manipulation game. This is as clear as can be. Question is when will they stop. Is the current price enough and will they endure a downwars trend to 500 dollar or are they planning a new boost this year?

You are right its the question what will happen and I think it will got a to  lower amount very soon but nothing is sure right now so that is the downside.
I think the bitcoin got a very good future a head but we will see what is gonna happen with it.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:36:59 AM

i do not think so that in present time when the price of bitcoin is trading above 600$ is purely manipulating, i think it is the original price of bitcoin and i think still is trading in a low price, its price must be trading above 700$ in next few days.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:16:50 AM

i do not think so that in present time when the price of bitcoin is trading above 600$ is purely manipulating, i think it is the original price of bitcoin and i think still is trading in a low price, its price must be trading above 700$ in next few days.
What makes you think so?
Bitcoin price is exclusively driven by manipulation, just take a look at the charts so far.
There is nothing like original price. It is just a temporary equilibrium between pumps and dumps. There is too much speculation and still too little in terms of adoption to make the price more stable.

DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:07:21 AM

I dont think it is pure manipulation because i know for sure that the price is rising to the 600 because we can al see it and if you dont see it you need to do something about it.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:53:37 AM

I dont think it is pure manipulation because i know for sure that the price is rising to the 600 because we can al see it and if you dont see it you need to do something about it.
What you say doesn't make any sense...

You say that the price isn't being manipulated because you know that the price is increasing, and that all other people also see that it is increasing.

But what's your logic behind that? I don't see you explaining why you don't think the price is manipulated upwards.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:00:30 AM

What you say doesn't make any sense...

You say that the price isn't being manipulated because you know that the price is increasing, and that all other people also see that it is increasing.

But what's your logic behind that? I don't see you explaining why you don't think the price is manipulated upwards.

hahaha. he just based on the graph of the price increased of bitcoin and that makes him believe that price of bitcoin is not manipulated.
AFAIK, price of bitcoin can be manipulated if some whales holds a huge of volume btc.And buy bitcoins for short period of time considering that there is no user will going to dump the price.
 Because it's price is based on the volume that being staked on market.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:07:56 PM

I dont think it is just pure manupulation because i know that the price of the bitcoin is circling aroung the 600 dollar for allong time and that is not what it supposed to be because we want a price rise not fall.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:25:11 PM

I dont think it is just pure manupulation because i know that the price of the bitcoin is circling aroung the 600 dollar for allong time and that is not what it supposed to be because we want a price rise not fall.
If three months can be called a long time then you are probably right. People tend to think in an extremely short time scale in Bitcoin, as they were all day trading.

DavidoAlto

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:59:25 PM

It was a big manipulation but I think that this price will stand strong and that it will go up from now on to be honest.
Of course we cannot predict this but there is a big chance it will.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

It was a big manipulation but I think that this price will stand strong and that it will go up from now on to be honest.
Of course we cannot predict this but there is a big chance it will.

any price rise an price fall has some amount of manipulation in it without an exception. but the amount of manipulation is no longer "big" as you may thing because the time has changed a lot since the time of MtGox and big manipulations.

also as a proof you can see that price is still staying where it should which shows little amount of manipulations as manipulations tends to break down eventually and price would have fell already!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:47:19 AM

Why do all people think that bitcoin rising is always manipulation because they are finally going to sell any coins the greedy holders and maybe that is why the price if going up and up right now?
Lokfar

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:05:07 AM

Off course that is pure manipulation because i know for sure that allot of bitcoin users are not paying attention at how they are dealing with the bitcoin not selling any coin.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:34:01 AM

I don't think prices were manipulated to reach 600 I think just alot more people started buying in and then prices reached 620 then people panic sold and wanted profit to prices went back to 590-600.
If people stop panic selling then we can actually keep increasing in price.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:48:35 AM

I don't think prices were manipulated to reach 600 I think just alot more people started buying in and then prices reached 620 then people panic sold and wanted profit to prices went back to 590-600.
If people stop panic selling then we can actually keep increasing in price.
That is correct. 10% jumps either up or down are normal Bitcoin behaviour, and are typical for such a volatile asset. Current price level is around $600 and thus one should allow $50-60 each way without deeper analysing what happened. Once we go outside of these bands, then we may look at it more carefully and think whether it is yet another pump (or dump) and so on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: