Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Alarm Clock Masterbation  (Read 1242 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:44:18 AM

THE FUTURE IS HERE WOMEN !

I won't ask where you men decide to put it Wink

This alarm clock wakes you up to a mind-blowing sensation 'down there'

Yes that's right ladies you can now set the alarm and have it flick your bean for you on demand.
Your requests have finally been answered !

Enjoy Wink

Probably hearing that alarm clock when you wake up in the morning is just one of the worst things ever as soon as you start your day. Not only it is annoying, but it's also an unwelcome reminder that you have to get yourself out of bed, and get on with the day.

But what if you could wake up in the morning to a mind-blowing frenzy? An alarm clock called Little Rooster aims to make your mornings feel so much better, by helping you achieve just that.

The Little Rooster, is a sex toy designed as an alarm clock, as the name implies. The device has 27 levels of 'ultra quiet' levels of peaking intensity, as well as three loud ones, for those who are deep sleepers. To use it, a lady has to wear the device inside her underwear. The device will start stimulating the person's sensitive parts down there five minutes before the alarm time. With this, once it reaches the set alarm time, the user will climax, leading to a truly awakening feeling. However, as YourTango puts it, some might even stay in bed longer just to continue enjoying the sensations.

While the device is obviously designed for women, we kind of think it should not necessarily just be limited for the ladies' enjoyment and pleasure.

The Little Rooster costs £69.00 ($92) for those who are interested in purchasing a unit for their next sleepytime. Delivery within the United States and United Kingdom is free, while it will set back £7 those who are not in these destinations. You can visit the Little Rooster store by clicking on the source link below.

http://www.neowin.net/news/neobytes--this-alarm-clock-wakes-you-up-to-a-mind-blowing-sensation-down-there
http://www.littleroosterstore.com/products/little-rooster
http://www.yourtango.com/2016294633/alarm-clock-sex-toy-will-wake-you-up-orgasm

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:00:38 AM

The design don't look really comfortable why they didn't make the screen separate to it. Think that when they come with a design like the vibration eggs they will sell way more.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:54:35 AM

Ya or maybe a plugin for one of those smart watches etc.

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:16:27 AM

The Little Rooster costs £69.00 ($92)

What a rip off.

Ladies of BCT, I will offer my services to you for a fraction of the price. For the small fee of only £29 per year I will personally creep into your room every morning, at the time of your choosing, and proceed to fingerbang you until you awake, fresh as a daisy and ready for a productive day ahead! I will even offer to supervise the making of your breakfast (Unfortunately I can't actually make breakfast, my fingers will be sticky and unsuitable for culinary activities).

Please contact me at fuzzy_clam_buzzer@cunnilingdingdingdingus.com
rohmanbagol

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:08:42 AM

worth to try
im telling my wife to look at this
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:55:37 AM

I don't think they will sell many of these due to the fact that it would uncomfortable at night wearing it.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:49:16 AM

Be careful protokol some MEN may call you LOL
They DO use those sex devices for women too.
But..
You have a new career / business now Smiley
All those years of playing Fruit-Ninja is going to pay off ..tap & swipe !

In case you guys are feeling left out and don't want to put women's sex toys in your bum ?
I present to you the Vajankle !

Admit it guys you always fantasized about fucking a severed foot
Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:33:28 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 06:01:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

The Little Rooster costs £69.00 ($92)

What a rip off.

Ladies of BCT, I will offer my services to you for a fraction of the price. For the small fee of only £29 per year I will personally creep into your room every morning, at the time of your choosing, and proceed to fingerbang you until you awake, fresh as a daisy and ready for a productive day ahead! I will even offer to supervise the making of your breakfast (Unfortunately I can't actually make breakfast, my fingers will be sticky and unsuitable for culinary activities).

Please contact me at fuzzy_clam_buzzer@cunnilingdingdingdingus.com

Let's team up. While you're fingering, I'll watch and masturbate. Afterward, I'll watch my hands and cook breakfast for all three of us.

On a side note, let's invent a Johnson Alarm Clock (JAC) for us guys to slowly awake us from slumber. We can even give it a voice. I'm thinkin' Siri with the Star Trek computer voice, and for those who swing on a different vine, HAL, as in: Goodmorning, David. Hope you slept well. It's almost time to get up and start your day, but first ...
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:34:38 PM

But..

In case you guys are feeling left out and don't want to put women's sex toys in your bum ?

Wink

That picture is disturbing. lol
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:23:58 PM

But..

Wink

She upped and died. Upped and died.
But her ankle still plays.

Mrs. Vajankle
Mrs. Vajankle
Dance

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:41:11 AM

^That there brings an entirely new meaning to the word pussyfoot.
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:07:09 AM

On a side note, let's invent a Johnson Alarm Clock (JAC) for us guys to slowly awake us from slumber. We can even give it a voice. I'm thinkin' Siri with the Star Trek computer voice, and for those who swing on a different vine, HAL, as in: Goodmorning, David. Hope you slept well. It's almost time to get up and start your day, but first ...

Along the same lines:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nptdreamer/npt-lucid-dreamer?ref=nav_search
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: