Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your bitcoins.  (Read 79092 times)
gamblingbad (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:03:08 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 04:36:52 AM by gamblingbad

Im a newbie and i can't affort to invest bitcoin right now because i don't have capital yet to start investing agian im trying my luck on trading website where i can slowly grow or earn profit there once i get enough capital to start investing then im going to trust some gambling site to trust my money with.

We all are newbies when we start=)

I hope all people think like that. Sometimes it becomes a discrimination whenever they found out youre a newbie.
Well anyway, I would suggest going to poloniex and invest in some of the trusted altcoins. But be sure to get some knowledge first.

Yeah Poloniex is the best and trusted place to invest your bitcoins, and if you invest in right alt coin and if price pumps then you can grab really high profits in quick time.

I see many poloniex users love site, i would recommend put a amount on betking.io . And see what makes best %. Betking i think is the safest gambling site to invest in.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

Well, I also was a trader, but I prefer investing in bittrex than anywhere else, it's because maybe I'm used to use the site, although the benefits I get sometimes a little and sometimes I feel a loss, but it was the best thing I do, because it is my hobby. so if I have a lot of bitcoin or cash, I prefer to play on the spot trading, especially bittrex
to be honest i am a trader right now too and i think that in the future it will make me some decent money, you just need to have some experience

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:56:15 PM

Well, I also was a trader, but I prefer investing in bittrex than anywhere else, it's because maybe I'm used to use the site, although the benefits I get sometimes a little and sometimes I feel a loss, but it was the best thing I do, because it is my hobby. so if I have a lot of bitcoin or cash, I prefer to play on the spot trading, especially bittrex
to be honest i am a trader right now too and i think that in the future it will make me some decent money, you just need to have some experience

Exactly, experience and knowledge is mandatory in making money from bitcoins, as you should know what is the right time to buy or sell which will result in good profits.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

Exactly, experience and knowledge is mandatory in making money from bitcoins, as you should know what is the right time to buy or sell which will result in good profits.
if you get in a perfect timing and you know how to read the movement you can have big profits for sure, investing with bitcoin is like investing to your future learn a lot and earn a lot too.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:13:32 PM

Yeah experience is a good thing that can help you to learn. .in order to learn you will experience of mistake that can help you to have knowledge and to do it again right in the future,..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:15:56 PM

Yeah experience is a good thing that can help you to learn. .in order to learn you will experience of mistake that can help you to have knowledge and to do it again right in the future,..

Yeah and if you are new to trading then you will definitely make some mistakes at primary stage which will result in loss, but mistakes will make you a better trader in future.
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:40:42 PM

Yeah and if you are new to trading then you will definitely make some mistakes at primary stage which will result in loss, but mistakes will make you a better trader in future.

More mistakes you do more you learn. An intelligent person learns from their own mistakes, but a genius learns from the mistakes of others. I learn best from my own mistakes, i need test before i believe something=P

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:50:02 PM

Trading needs a capital, the bigger capital in your hands the more profits you will have in your pocket everyday, because other things about trading can be learned anytime but the most important or the basic thing is the capital for investing, what will you do if you have experience and knowledge but no money?
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:54:00 PM

More mistakes you do more you learn. An intelligent person learns from their own mistakes, but a genius learns from the mistakes of others. I learn best from my own mistakes, i need test before i believe something=P
You will not become professional in trading or even in other skills if you do not experience of any mistakes in your life..
Mistakes is very important. see the other business sites here they are just hiring people to get the bugs or mistakes in their site before they publish it so that all mistake will clear it first before they can start publish and to be successful in their site..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:24:48 PM

Being a trader means you have to be skilled and you have to give your most time and attention into a market  and profit is easyer if you play it with higher bankroll

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:45:52 PM

Being a trader means you have to be skilled and you have to give your most time and attention into a market  and profit is easyer if you play it with higher bankroll

not literally as to be skilled i guess just spend time to study and to analyze how it works is a good start. vanish laziness out of ones personality may help to get what he is achieving.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:22:29 PM

if you get in a perfect timing and you know how to read the movement you can have big profits for sure, investing with bitcoin is like investing to your future learn a lot and earn a lot too.
yes that is a fact investing in bitcoin will be a wise decision because there is too much potential in the rice of bitcoin and it can start increasing very soon therefore if some one like to invest in bitcoin he should not waste time.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:26:57 PM

Trading could be the potential gambling. So, going for it with a high bankroll is not at all recommended. But going for trading with more preparations like gaining more skill and strategies are highly recommended.

When you are trading with high bankroll, you might trade with high risks which is the root cause for many trading problems. Keep your capital smaller so your risk also will be the smallest.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:36:12 PM

When i was also new trading and it true new trader make some mistake i was also loss but now i am good trader recently i know about to trade and earning good profit through trading.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:12:04 PM

those sites might be good for investment options but i personally will avoid lending because the profit is too low and i have a plan to invest at gambling sites in the near future but maybe my choice will between Moneypot.com or Crypto-games.net
I think investing definitely a risk? but if you try to do business in lending I thought it was a good idea rather than investing in gambling that is too mainstream? you can get a lower risk by providing loans to someone who is trusted and they provide collateral that is greater than the money they borrow
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:36:54 PM

thats true, though with those mistakes you can learn a lot and then use that experience to make some money over time with trading bitcoins
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:13:42 PM

I will start make stats in % on all sites i have on list every week, month and year. So people can see around what % get from investing.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:23:07 PM

thats true, though with those mistakes you can learn a lot and then use that experience to make some money over time with trading bitcoins

No investment will promise you all time profits, and profits and loss are part and parcel of any investment you make, so even if you loose in trading, you can learn from it and improve yourself for the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:30:31 PM

always investing bitcoins because when you invest with bitcoins you will get more money instead of doing other things with the bitcoin for sure i invest allot and making allot of money.
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

always investing bitcoins because when you invest with bitcoins you will get more money instead of doing other things with the bitcoin for sure i invest allot and making allot of money.

Invest when you find a good site and you trust. Not only invest for invest.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: