Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your bitcoins.  (Read 79092 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:03:57 PM

Need to think twice before investing my coins anywhere, as there are many scammers around that makes me think that whether I should go for it or not, and I have taken risk to invest them on Poloniex, hoping that every thing will go fine.

Takes time to trust a site. I like start with small amount in every new site. Even if it has been around long.

Yeah that is the right strategy to follow, spend little money and more time on those sites and ensure that they are paying regularly, and if everything goes fine then we can start increasing our investments.

and if we are get loss, we only get loss with small amount, not all of our money. because every business, wether is online or offline, its should have risk and the more value that business, the risk is increase following that business values.

i am prefer to stay with poloniex and lending it to traders, and i think the risk its low and the interest is low too but for me its not problem and maybe i will continue for a while and see whats will going happen in future.

Yes and I think Poloniex is a most trusted site at a moment and even if you are making less profits from it still you should be satisfied as small profits is always good then a loss.

Poloniex is an exchange service and it is as trusted as others before it and nothing more. you remember how Cryptsy and Bitfinex was also most trusted exchanges in the world but we all know what has happened to them after the hacks.

Also things like loaning and even trading is always risky and as long as you don't accept these risks you can not invest.

Risks will always follow in bitcoin investment so that doesn't means we should not give it a try and should stop investing, if you want to make profits then those risks becomes mandatory in any investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:29:14 PM

Results  from last week from investment.

Week 37

Safedice   +10,501%
BitDice     + 1,922%
Cry-g.net  + 1,717%
Betking     + 0,855%
Poloniex    + 0,496%
Moneypot  -  0,145%

Is this ten thousand percent? In a week? How is hat possible? That's returning your money more than 100 to 1.

Its 10 % in one week

He's right.  If you split $100 ten ways and one of those ways gains 10%, you have gained 10% of 10% of $100.  In other words, you took $10 from the $100, and gained $1 on it.

If this happens with each chunk, that is $10 total, or 10% of the original $100.  The idea, however, is that one of more should have an almost guaranteed return, even if it is only 1%, that way if the others lose, you have covered the loss with a return.

If you do that with enough of your bets, then the others can lose and you break even.  And, in the one week where the long shot wins, you are in the sky.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:36:11 PM

Need to think twice before investing my coins anywhere, as there are many scammers around that makes me think that whether I should go for it or not, and I have taken risk to invest them on Poloniex, hoping that every thing will go fine.

Takes time to trust a site. I like start with small amount in every new site. Even if it has been around long.

Yeah that is the right strategy to follow, spend little money and more time on those sites and ensure that they are paying regularly, and if everything goes fine then we can start increasing our investments.

and if we are get loss, we only get loss with small amount, not all of our money. because every business, wether is online or offline, its should have risk and the more value that business, the risk is increase following that business values.

i am prefer to stay with poloniex and lending it to traders, and i think the risk its low and the interest is low too but for me its not problem and maybe i will continue for a while and see whats will going happen in future.

Yes and I think Poloniex is a most trusted site at a moment and even if you are making less profits from it still you should be satisfied as small profits is always good then a loss.

Poloniex is an exchange service and it is as trusted as others before it and nothing more. you remember how Cryptsy and Bitfinex was also most trusted exchanges in the world but we all know what has happened to them after the hacks.

Also things like loaning and even trading is always risky and as long as you don't accept these risks you can not invest.

Risks will always follow in bitcoin investment so that doesn't means we should not give it a try and should stop investing, if you want to make profits then those risks becomes mandatory in any investments.

That is true but we can always do an research before investing to minimize the risk in future, and best thing would be not to invest all money in single product, better to go with multiple products.
gamblingbad (OP)

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:28:46 PM

That is true but we can always do an research before investing to minimize the risk in future, and best thing would be not to invest all money in single product, better to go with multiple products.

I like spread it to many sites to, but not to many, because need follow all sites invest in.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:41:28 AM

I like spread it to many sites to, but not to many, because need follow all sites invest in.

There are many online tools out there available which will help you managed, analyzed and track all your investments easily if you are serious about it.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:01:36 AM

There are many online tools out there available which will help you managed, analyzed and track all your investments easily if you are serious about it.
It is good to have multiple investment to lessen the risk but be careful on the site that you want to invest just research first about the site before you put money on it.
Henderson Lee

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:32:26 AM

Invest your bitcoin in www.tx3.co. TX3 Arbitrage does Bitcoin Arbitraging, tried Bitcoin Arbitraging myself and it is 100% profitable.

TX3 Arbitrage has been in Cryptocurrency Arbitraging for 5 years, so for those who wanna invest their bitcoins feel free to take a look.

Moreover they are giving out FREE $30 accounts to all New members, daily redrawals allowed.

Ref ID: 71433415
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:33:35 AM

Invest your bitcoin in www.tx3.co. TX3 Arbitrage does Bitcoin Arbitraging, tried Bitcoin Arbitraging myself and it is 100% profitable.

TX3 Arbitrage has been in Cryptocurrency Arbitraging for 5 years, so for those who wanna invest their bitcoins feel free to take a look.

Moreover they are giving out FREE $30 accounts to all New members, daily redrawals allowed.

Ref ID: 71433415

Dont post ref or scams

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

Osinarad

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:30:41 AM

It is good to have multiple investment to lessen the risk but be careful on the site that you want to invest just research first about the site before you put money on it.

That is right. But it is still better to calculate the risk properly. Most of the bitcoin investment sites are scams.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:33:59 AM

All my salary savings for the last 3 months went to cryptocurrency investments. And I am planning to continue doing that in the next months to come. Hopefully bitcoin just grow and grow and i'll be fine. lol good luck to me.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:40:29 AM

All my salary savings for the last 3 months went to cryptocurrency investments. And I am planning to continue doing that in the next months to come. Hopefully bitcoin just grow and grow and i'll be fine. lol good luck to me.
Being a fellow co bitcoiner, I like to appreciate your action of buying bitcoin with your salary, still you need to follow many experts' guidelines of not investing all our money into bitcoin as it is still in experimental phase. I like to suggest you buying with some big percentage of your salary (like 50% of your salary), but continuously till you will be able to do so.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:42:58 AM

That's a risky decision to take to put all your money at single place, what will you do if price falls extremely or bitcoin disappears in future, you will be loosing all your investments at once.
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 02:23:18 PM

That is right. But it is still better to calculate the risk properly. Most of the bitcoin investment sites are scams.

I guess i have been lucky, alot of people have been scammed it seems like. When i see someone post www.tx3.co . People put alot in work in scams. And it look good. But if you put just a few minutes research most time you know it scam.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:26:38 PM

I guess i have been lucky, alot of people have been scammed it seems like. When i see someone post www.tx3.co . People put alot in work in scams. And it look good. But if you put just a few minutes research most time you know it scam.

Yes investing bitcoins have become huge risk now as majority of them are ponzi and people already have bad experience from it so even if there is any legit site, people will hesitate in investing in it.
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 04:24:41 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 04:55:03 PM by gamblingbad

I did same as you put all my income for buy bitcoin. And invested in sites that gave me more bitcoins. And sold profit.
So i got alot more bitcoins then i bought. And price increase. But you can lose alot to. If buy on wrong time or invest wrong place. I like buy when things fall. When you happy how much btc you got , you need have cash ready for buy when it get cheaper. Always have cash ready for buy things cheap. And sell if price rise , and buy back if get cheaper again. Good luck =)

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

Good luck to you and all those people who are believing bitcoin and investing their salaries into it so that they earn profits through it in coming time, hopefully the price wont disappoint any of us and goes higher than ever one day again.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:04:48 PM

Good luck to you and all those people who are believing bitcoin and investing their salaries into it so that they earn profits through it in coming time, hopefully the price wont disappoint any of us and goes higher than ever one day again.
Im sure that the price will grow becayse more adoption will come for bitcoin like here in my country they are adopting bitcoin and more exchange for bitcoin we can exchange bitcoin into giftcard that we can use in any malls buy shop using it or pay monthly bills.. its very usefull here so im sure the price of bitcoin will increase more in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
gamblingbad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 05:36:20 PM

Im sure that the price will grow becayse more adoption will come for bitcoin like here in my country they are adopting bitcoin and more exchange for bitcoin we can exchange bitcoin into giftcard that we can use in any malls buy shop using it or pay monthly bills.. its very usefull here so im sure the price of bitcoin will increase more in the future..

Nothing is sure. Everything can fail.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:54:00 PM

Nothing is sure. Everything can fail.
Well we can not say that every thing can be gone almost all it can be gone .. so dont expect for the future.. just enjoy what is the present ..
But if we are lucky that the price of bitcoin will increase more in the future i am sure that people who are holding a lot of bitcoin are gaining a lots of profit..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:58:25 PM

Bitcoin if used regularly out of the market will not bring the price that much. In other words, using this currency as a currency. It will make the currency as a strong and stable one alongside with the fiat currencies.

Yes people will acquire more coins thru buying to take advantage of the benefits of using bitcoin. The said action will have a effect on the price increase but it's just for a while since it will used right away depends on people's interest.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: