Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your bitcoins.  (Read 79101 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:42:22 AM

Actually every time is a right time. What matters here is taking care of the chosen investment.

Succesful investment today by some of the succesful persons really put some seriousness and effort to make their investment grow and become a success one. Honestly, even they already reached the status of success still they are putting lots of effort to make their investment much stronger.

That is correct. Every time,is the right time. I also read that "The best time to invest is NOW. Whenever we have a time to invest,do it now as time is always a good companion. Within time,our investment grows.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:17:49 AM

Cool

Actually every time is a right time. What matters here is taking care of the chosen investment.

Succesful investment today by some of the succesful persons really put some seriousness and effort to make their investment grow and become a success one. Honestly, even they already reached the status of success still they are putting lots of effort to make their investment much stronger.

That is correct. Every time,is the right time. I also read that "The best time to invest is NOW. Whenever we have a time to invest,do it now as time is always a good companion. Within time,our investment grows.

I agree, there is no more important time than now.  You cannot undone the past and you cannot do the future.  All you have power is the time you have right now and the capability to act to what is happening now.  Doing things or investing in things right now will mostly give you profit tomorrow.  You cannot have profit today if you will invest tomorrow.  That is the fact.  So if you have something to do, do it now.  Invest now because tommorw might be too late to buy bitcoin at this price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:23:45 AM

Cool

I agree, there is no more important time than now.  You cannot undone the past and you cannot do the future.  All you have power is the time you have right now and the capability to act to what is happening now.  Doing things or investing in things right now will mostly give you profit tomorrow.  You cannot have profit today if you will invest tomorrow.  That is the fact.  So if you have something to do, do it now.  Invest now because tommorw might be too late to buy bitcoin at this price.
Focus on the present as there's more opportunity now, you are right that we cannot undone the past and we cannot foreseen the future. Our plan is necessary to be successful in the future and the simple plan to be implemented is just to invest with bitcoins and hope we earn.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:34:14 AM

Cool

Focus on the present as there's more opportunity now, you are right that we cannot undone the past and we cannot foreseen the future. Our plan is necessary to be successful in the future and the simple plan to be implemented is just to invest with bitcoins and hope we earn.

Investing on bitcoin as  of today would be a good decision though  but we make it sure that we  invest on the amount that we could afford to lose  because as we all know investments  do  always  involve some risk  on lossing  up your money. As you said  we cannot  foreseen the future but  its better to  take the  risk arather than  doing nothing at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:38:28 AM

yes but it also depends on what you want to invest your money in.
the profit is not waiting for you to get on board. if you hurry you can catch the bottom to make the profit in the maximium amount possible but if you are lazy and worried all the time you always will miss the opportunity to get on board and make any profit.

Buying the dip...
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:40:05 AM

Cool

Investing on bitcoin as  of today would be a good decision though  but we make it sure that we  invest on the amount that we could afford to lose  because as we all know investments  do  always  involve some risk  on lossing  up your money. As you said  we cannot  foreseen the future but  its better to  take the  risk arather than  doing nothing at all.
the opportunity is much better now because of many adoption and bitcoin popularity i guess if we are thinking big with this investment the higher the risk the better we can get in return, but that is right invest what you can afford to lose nothing is sure in any investment.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:03:09 AM

Cool

the opportunity is much better now because of many adoption and bitcoin popularity i guess if we are thinking big with this investment the higher the risk the better we can get in return, but that is right invest what you can afford to lose nothing is sure in any investment.
Yes do invest what can afford to lose but if they invest there money in bitcoin i think that is good way because investing money in bitcoin are the safest way as of now. Many new site for investing but they not for a long term they only good in short investing after that they get close. So much better that put your money in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price get high.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:40:43 AM

Im a trader and i-dont-trust investment websites- where there are chance-that investment -website are turning into-scammed and-they going to scam people - i will trust-those -who has a big names-on this forum-like-betcoin-ag to invest my money there.
Its always good to go for an investment after doing a great level of research or you can get suggestions from your friends who are already into the industry since long time as they can guide you in proper way.
Yup i trust some investment now-i do some research before i do some investment because nt all i seen on internet is verry acurate with there offers and i invest with those who really worthy to trust with our bitcoins if we had some downline and we can really guide our friends in the future of investment soon.

Y U MAD AT ME
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:44:03 AM

Im a trader and i-dont-trust investment websites- where there are chance-that investment -website are turning into-scammed and-they going to scam people - i will trust-those -who has a big names-on this forum-like-betcoin-ag to invest my money there.
Its always good to go for an investment after doing a great level of research or you can get suggestions from your friends who are already into the industry since long time as they can guide you in proper way.
Yup i trust some investment now-i do some research before i do some investment because nt all i seen on internet is verry acurate with there offers and i invest with those who really worthy to trust with our bitcoins if we had some downline and we can really guide our friends in the future of investment soon.
Most investment you see in the internet are scam, normally those who are eager to post are just doing for an affiliate pay like the HYIP and PONZI scheme specifically, if you fall for the trap which offers a high return of your investment then you will have a bad experience with bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:00:27 AM

Off course, no time limit is here in investment or trading even in anywhere, so same here, no time close the investment. Every time is your time to start the earning.
and about the OP, now bitcoin is going best for investment, So best and simply way is buy the bitcoins and save them for a long time investment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:07:40 AM

Off course, no time limit is here in investment or trading even in anywhere, so same here, no time close the investment. Every time is your time to start the earning.
and about the OP, now bitcoin is going best for investment, So best and simply way is buy the bitcoins and save them for a long time investment.

Saving bitcoins for long term surely generates profits but investing is better as the price of bitcoin might does not grow as much as you expect it and you might end up earning less profits then what you can earn by investing them in trading or somewhere else.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:16:42 AM

Saving bitcoins for long term surely generates profits but investing is better as the price of bitcoin might does not grow as much as you expect it and you might end up earning less profits then what you can earn by investing them in trading or somewhere else.

I agree with you. Well you can earn some profits in holding your bitcoin but in long term you can really earn a lot from it but unlike investing it to the trading you can earn a ton of profits from it if you know how to trade. Cheesy Taking risk is better because you can earn a lot than not taking risk from it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:23:08 AM

I agree with you. Well you can earn some profits in holding your bitcoin but in long term you can really earn a lot from it but unlike investing it to the trading you can earn a ton of profits from it if you know how to trade. Cheesy Taking risk is better because you can earn a lot than not taking risk from it.
well if you can research deeply trading is the best  investment for me for you to able to gain more profits from your btc investment knowing how alt moves and how to make good assessment when to place your entry and exit point.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:37:28 AM

well if you can research deeply trading is the best  investment for me for you to able to gain more profits from your btc investment knowing how alt moves and how to make good assessment when to place your entry and exit point.

You are right! Best investment ever if you loose some then its your fault or its okay because you are just learning about that coins Cheesy . It is better to invest it to make or earn more profits from your current bitcoin than holding it and wait until the price goes up but it is also risky because what if the price will not pump then you should better try trading/
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:40:30 PM

Hi OP

Let me share my investments after 1 week:

BETKING.IO         +3.06%
MONEYPOT          -0.51%
BITVEST             +2.15%
CRYPTO-GAMES   +0.96%

Thats a nice week for you=)
Iam not into bitvest yet but i guess i have to. Thank you for posting numbers

Very likely I will be focusing on Bitvest and Betking, since the others are not returning good numbers.

In your opinion, should I divest into different platforms or focus on specific platforms only?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

Hi OP

MONEYPOT          -0.51%
CRYPTO-GAMES   +0.96%

Very likely I will be focusing on Bitvest and Betking, since the others are not returning good numbers.

In your opinion, should I divest into different platforms or focus on specific platforms only?

You could  see good  numbers on a particular  time frame but not all the times they would  show the same  positive results  on the same  investment  and thats the risk on  investing  on this  gambling sites  but  i would say that  betking does  have a good   foundation or   would  really give you profits .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:41:38 PM

Hi OP

MONEYPOT          -0.51%
CRYPTO-GAMES   +0.96%

You could  see good  numbers on a particular  time frame but not all the times they would  show the same  positive results  on the same  investment  and thats the risk on  investing  on this  gambling sites  but  i would say that  betking does  have a good   foundation or   would  really give you profits .

Yeah it's very true. Because all the investment will certainly have less support or time there is usually some problems later on. so it's something very reasonable, but we also have to be wary of some of the chances of that happening. Because we invest in the internet world is not in the real world, so if we get fooled or losing money then it will be very difficult to ask for compensation
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

no i do not think so, i think every time is not the correct time for investment and specially in bitcoin, you need to use your common sense, if there are some bad news wondering in the market like in previous days the news about the hacking of bitfinex, really disturbed the market so no one will be willing to invest in such condition specially when there is expectation of felling down the price.
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:04:56 AM

As predicted and believed, the price is increasing now and is going to hit its peak soon. This is the sign of its growth. Many have joined this forum and started earning. Many do register and earn from campaigns. This would be the correct time for investments. Can trade, gamble, mine, earn from signature campaigns. Definitely every one will have a good profit.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:43:47 AM

if you did not need the money, the investment becomes a good move for now. however, you should really find a good place to invest, because right now a lot of new investment which has great potential to be a scam. but, if you find the right place, and invest in significant amounts, you would be very lucky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: