Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your bitcoins.  (Read 79106 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:59:59 PM

Investment of of bitcoin into different site were good but be wise on investing of bitcoin, because theirs a lot of fraudster or scam thru online. However, review the background of the the site before invest to assure that is legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

Investment of of bitcoin into different site were good but be wise on investing of bitcoin, because theirs a lot of fraudster or scam thru online. However, review the background of the the site before invest to assure that is legit.
I think buying bitcoin and hold them for a long time is enough to invest no need to invest to other site which is not safe. if you want to invest maybe i think in other altcoin if you know the top 20 altcoin those are i think the best investment because the movement of the price of altcoin is increasing.. so better to check those coin than you are investing to investment site and cloud mining site you will just lose your money if you invest your money there..

Make crypto as your bank.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:10:48 PM

Yes, I made an investment to the other altcoins. I made an investment to ethereum, bitcoin and so on. I made this because I just want to earn income even I cannot work harder. Because I just want to spend more time in my work and my family.
Great , having passive income is a good idea and you can treat it as your side income so you have time with your family and your real job.  Also invest bitcoins you can earn decent income from there so no doubt someone make this as their main income.

rather than making bitcoin as their main income people just fill their free time with bitcoin so it won't bother your family and your work, as far as i see many people spend a lot times in front of their desktop/laptop just for get more bitcoin and only few people who really think bitcoin as their main income. If you invest in bitcoin for long term no doubt you will gain ROI there but if you have more time to spend you can try invest in trading which is earn you a lot more.
I'm different because I make bitcoin as my main income, I quit my job and venture in this kind of job and so far I'm positive.
Sometimes we need to take bigger risk in order to get what we want, I want more money to have a free life that's why Im here.

Man, what do you mean by BTCBTCBTC as your main income? You mean you've put all your money into BTCBTCBTC?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:21:32 PM

I think buying bitcoin and hold them for a long time is enough to invest no need to invest to other site which is not safe. if you want to invest maybe i think in other altcoin if you know the top 20 altcoin those are i think the best investment because the movement of the price of altcoin is increasing.. so better to check those coin than you are investing to investment site and cloud mining site you will just lose your money if you invest your money there..
I agree with this in the way we save in a long time it is enough to invest than we try to invest in the site and it turns out the site is not trusted then we just lose the money we invest.
ppc.pt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

You should invest your bitcoins in serious projects, with serious teams behind. Blockchain is the great invention, not bitcoin. Don't make that mistake, you will regret it for your entire life.

Do your research, there's a lot of awesome projects in the middle of that coinmarketcap
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

I agree with this in the way we save in a long time it is enough to invest than we try to invest in the site and it turns out the site is not trusted then we just lose the money we invest.
Yeah there were sites that's not have a good trust ratings which is not legit and most of them were ponzi's, and they were a lots of advertisements that message me personally at my twitter account. The very safe and legit kind of investments for now is holding your bitcoin from the site where your bitcoin was stored and hold it for a long term goal on investments, and you should stay relax waiting for several days or month just to decide when to sell your holdings and get your earned profit.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:39:39 AM

Yeah there were sites that's not have a good trust ratings which is not legit and most of them were ponzi's, and they were a lots of advertisements that message me personally at my twitter account. The very safe and legit kind of investments for now is holding your bitcoin from the site where your bitcoin was stored and hold it for a long term goal on investments, and you should stay relax waiting for several days or month just to decide when to sell your holdings and get your earned profit.
I fully agree with you that it is precisely to earn Bitcoin today that there is a huge advantage and at the same time saving it for a better price. But at the same time you need to make a choice and start trading altcoin with a small amount in Bitcoin and then the Results will be good.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

I fully agree with you that it is precisely to earn Bitcoin today that there is a huge advantage and at the same time saving it for a better price. But at the same time you need to make a choice and start trading altcoin with a small amount in Bitcoin and then the Results will be good.

And you actually don't really need tobuy bitcoins if you're holding for a long time as you can always earn it from sevices and signature campaigns. You just have to force yourself not withdraw and use your earnings because the value will definitely increase in the future and you may end up looking back with regret at the btcs you've withdrawn

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

And you actually don't really need tobuy bitcoins if you're holding for a long time as you can always earn it from sevices and signature campaigns. You just have to force yourself not withdraw and use your earnings because the value will definitely increase in the future and you may end up looking back with regret at the btcs you've withdrawn
The real boy Azat does not even make sense. And at the same time, thinking about last year's prices for Bitcoin, also does not make sense. Of course I would like to see the minimum price for Bitcoin today, so that I could buy any amount of Bitcoin for the whole home budget. And then wait for the price increase to the maximum.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

I agree with you Smiley holding bitcoin is a good investment and you should be the one holding your bitcoin not other websites who offers you to make your bitcoin double and then it will turn out that its just a scam.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

You should invest your bitcoins in serious projects, with serious teams behind. Blockchain is the great invention, not bitcoin. Don't make that mistake, you will regret it for your entire life.

Do your research, there's a lot of awesome projects in the middle of that coinmarketcap

I partly agree with you on coinmarketcap but only partly because one have to be a real expert to extract a worthy information from there. Most people, who just have no time to do proper research, might end up losing their coins when investing in alts.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

I partly agree with you on coinmarketcap but only partly because one have to be a real expert to extract a worthy information from there. Most people, who just have no time to do proper research, might end up losing their coins when investing in alts.
Not only in altcoins but all type of investment, simple research is not enough to be consistent, we should be persistent in educating ourselves and be updated of the recent information so we could make a timely decision. There are FUD and hype in the crypto and as you go along with your journey you will see and experience the emotion when those factors are considered, you will have to matured as you stay longer, improvement is the key to long term success in trading. Whatever you are trading, may it be bitcoin or alt, if you do your job you have a good chance to be successful.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:03:02 PM

Yes, I made an investment to the other altcoins. I made an investment to ethereum, bitcoin and so on. I made this because I just want to earn income even I cannot work harder. Because I just want to spend more time in my work and my family.

Well why didn't you leave your Bitcoins in bitcoins rather than invest in ethereum and other Altcoins, I thought it's global knowledge that Bitcoin is soaring higher and higher and so if any one is looking for a cryptocurrency to invest their resources I would be bitcoins and not any other Altcoins.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:17:49 AM

There is alot of sites to invest in some can not be trusted and some are fake/scams. Here is my list and most are btc and bankroll for casino. Mostly are bitcoin invest and some altcoins. P2P leding can do diffrent fiat to. Biggest risk is sites get hacked or run of with the funds. But many sites gives great return. I would not invest in a place that gives less then 10% because not worth the risk. Like bitfinex.com had like 3% return on lending out btc. That was the only reason i didnt have any bitcoin on bitfinex. So its not worth the risk. All on the list i have tried for longer time. Warning!!! If invest in casino its easy to get tempted into gamble, a few people just want invest and end up lose all gambling.

Works great and trust

Just-dice.com - bankroll for casino
Bitdice.me - bankroll for casino
Moneypot.com - wallet/bankroll for casino
Safedice.com - bankroll for casino
Crypto-games.net - bankroll for casino
Bitvest.io - bankroll for casino
Megadice.com- bankroll for casino
yolodice.com - bankroll for casino
Poloniex.com - lending out to traders

Not trust or like
Betking.io - closed
Magnr.com - lending to traders for 1.28% yearly (to low to be worth it)
Btcjam.com - p2p lending
Bitbond.com - p2p lending
Diggit.io - minesweeper bankroll
Bitfinex.com - lending out to traders

P2p lending and didnt work that great. So many not pay so you get around even.
Diggit.io offline much , takes forever withdraw, owner not interest much in run it.
Bitfinex.com got hacked and got to low interest rate.

Anyone have other sites to invest in? Or sites to stay away from?

Iam not a professional just a hobby investor. Will try answer all questions. And try answer logical and rational. All investing should not be done by emotions. Investing mostly not give huge returns, and need be patient. And my answer will be based on my experince investing.
Poloniex is the most legit exchange.It has good reputation.recently it has delisted around 100 altcoins due to very low trade volume.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:25:04 AM

Well why didn't you leave your Bitcoins in bitcoins rather than invest in ethereum and other Altcoins, I thought it's global knowledge that Bitcoin is soaring higher and higher and so if any one is looking for a cryptocurrency to invest their resources I would be bitcoins and not any other Altcoins.
For me it's wise to diversify our bitcoins in different investment, we can put in a casinos bankroll and invest the rest in altcoins, lately altcoins are booming and there is a good rate of success for those who join the ICO since they can avail of the bonus and if the developers are aggressive enough they can easily double their investment in a short period of time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

For me it's wise to diversify our bitcoins in different investment, we can put in a casinos bankroll and invest the rest in altcoins, lately altcoins are booming and there is a good rate of success for those who join the ICO since they can avail of the bonus and if the developers are aggressive enough they can easily double their investment in a short period of time.

Investing in altcoins is better choice in compare to investing in casino as you never know how long casino will pay you and may be in future they may disappear and in that case you will loose all your investments in no tiime.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

Not only in altcoins but all type of investment, simple research is not enough to be consistent, we should be persistent in educating ourselves and be updated of the recent information so we could make a timely decision. There are FUD and hype in the crypto and as you go along with your journey you will see and experience the emotion when those factors are considered, you will have to matured as you stay longer, improvement is the key to long term success in trading. Whatever you are trading, may it be bitcoin or alt, if you do your job you have a good chance to be successful.

Yes, my friend, that's true. Crypto or not, any investment is risky, and although looking at how some cryptos have  risen recently one can think that it would be better to invest in some of them instead of just holding your BTC. But I say, think twice guys, before doing that. Yes, you can earn more than from holding BTC if you are very lucky or if you are a real expert in the field, but otherwise you will lose. So maybe just holding is best investment option for Bitcoin.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
RobHag

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:45:53 PM

I would suggest investing in bittrex. I started recently and it's awesome! You can multiply your BTC in it alot... Though you must not be a noob-trader though  Undecided
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:58:17 PM

What I plan on the future is if I earn my bitcoin now, I will convert it into cash and invest it to the bank. The advantage of it to me is that I am student and this greatly helps my family if I can at least alleviate the the expense that they incur for sending me to school. I really want to help my family at any cost and I owe everything to them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

I would suggest investing in bittrex. I started recently and it's awesome! You can multiply your BTC in it alot... Though you must not be a noob-trader though  Undecided
Did you mean trading in bittrex? Investing sounds different for me and AFAIK bittrex has no investing feature like a casinos
who accept to invest in their bankroll.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: