Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service  (Read 115073 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

Before going for second round of ICO getting listed on one of the major exchanges like bittrex will boost the funding.

It seems to me that a second round would be quite troublesome to organize (wheter EGS is already on an exchange or not).

If EGS is on an exhange, EGS price would have to be maintained at a given level that should be higher that what an investor would expect to pay in the second round, otherwise there's no reason for participating in the second round (just buy from an exchange).

If EGS becomes exchangeable only after all the rounds of the ICO are finished then that might be not fair to subsequent rounds investors, because they will surely buy it for more than the first round investors, some of whom will dump at a lower price than second round for instance (which would be still higher the first round).

Any thoughts about that? Can the team give more informations about how they'll organize the next rounds? Thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:06:16 PM

I never received my twitter bounty shares because the campaign manager decided to keep them for herself and I will soon open scam accusation thread  and will ask DT members to tag the manager if they really care about things like that.
Excuse of not getting paid was because that I had negative trust but still received facebook shares no problem.
She thinks if being a campaign manager legitimize her opinion and decisions then she should think again.

Hey lucky man could you please update my twitter shares?
#87 in deleted section thanks, I have applied same as facebook same time from first week.

Hello Sir

Sorry for that....your profile were red trust....so we cannot include you....

Good luck next time

where is the red trust?

Ohh please .... the count is over... even if you netral now ... its too late ... good luck next time...my advise use another account bro... start with good trust... youre account "imhash" already to much negative trust....

Thanks

Could some body please tell her having red trust has nothing to do with completing a job/task that is totally unrelated to this forum.
It's not like I was trying to claim a free giveaway you moron I did a task and now since you failed to do yours I'm letting egaas team decides and act fast.
I've sent a PM to Anna. regarding your problem. since you resolved your trust. I also think you are eligible for payment. lets see what authorities decide.
Though you always agree that I should get paid even before was crown coin campaign however I got paid fully for that one.
But when in twitter campaign after the tasks been already finished saying simply no payment for you is just unprofessional.
While over and over again posting and asking to update my shares, all I got was that you'll receive if task done no worries but never anyone said because of red trust you'll not get paid?
And when in OP of egaas campaign thread there is no mention of such rules for twitter and facebook, if it was a signature campaign I would have never claimed anything at all.
All is not for just a few bucks but only that I don't like to be considered as a fool, rights should be taken not given.
You'll have to pay me 2 shares for the first 2 weeks and 4 shares for 3 weeks and for last week 10 shares, now if anyone from the team could put hands in pocket and toss me my precious egs I'll sod off nice and easy. Cheesy Wink

MXMAS!!!
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:29:33 PM

I never received my twitter bounty shares because the campaign manager decided to keep them for herself and I will soon open scam accusation thread  and will ask DT members to tag the manager if they really care about things like that.
Excuse of not getting paid was because that I had negative trust but still received facebook shares no problem.
She thinks if being a campaign manager legitimize her opinion and decisions then she should think again.

#87 in deleted section thanks, I have applied same as facebook same time from first week.

Hello Sir

Good luck next time

where is the red trust?

Ohh please .... the count is over... even if you netral now ... its too late ... good luck next time...my advise use another account bro... start with good trust... youre account "imhash" already to much negative trust....

Thanks

Could some body please tell her having red trust has nothing to do with completing a job/task that is totally unrelated to this forum.
It's not like I was trying to claim a free giveaway you moron I did a task and now since you failed to do yours I'm letting egaas team decides and act fast.
I've sent a PM to Anna. regarding your problem. since you resolved your trust. I also think you are eligible for payment. lets see what authorities decide.
Though you always agree that I should get paid even before was crown coin campaign however I got paid fully for that one.
But when in twitter campaign after the tasks been already finished saying simply no payment for you is just unprofessional.
While over and over again posting and asking to update my shares, all I got was that you'll receive if task done no worries but never anyone said because of red trust you'll not get paid?
And when in OP of egaas campaign thread there is no mention of such rules for twitter and facebook, if it was a signature campaign I would have never claimed anything at all.
All is not for just a few bucks but only that I don't like to be considered as a fool, rights should be taken not given.
You'll have to pay me 2 shares for the first 2 weeks and 4 shares for 3 weeks and for last week 10 shares, now if anyone from the team could put hands in pocket and toss me my precious egs I'll sod off nice and easy. Cheesy Wink

MXMAS!!!

so you try to blackmail people to get money hmm...you rly shouldnt get a single penny

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 05:15:28 PM

Merry XMAS to all eGaaS Supporter and Happy New Year 
Arek gagu

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:47:58 PM

When exchange will be become?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:53:14 PM

When exchange will be become?

OP is not much active these than it have pretty low chance to get listed at any exchange before the 2nd round will start. Raised amount from round 1 is not so high as they were expecting from this project. But OP can make it clear what plan they have for this.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:15:59 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 05:24:46 PM by xcajun21

That theory is correct but might be other one as well.  There is darcus ico that ends on 28. Seems that recent ico want to end before the end of the year.  I am assuming is a chance that this campaign could start a new phase after the chirstmas. If they calculate the new eve,  then that's it.  Next year.

80btc is still above 60k usd.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:00:50 PM

when we need remove signature and avatar ?Still active or done?
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:36:18 PM

Hello Sir

Good luck next time

where is the red trust?

Thanks

MXMAS!!!

so you try to blackmail people to get money hmm...you rly shouldnt get a single penny
What are you talking about? blackmail what people? do you even know what is this about? or just wanted to run your mouth?
In egaas bounties for facebook and twitter all I got paid for was facebook and manager for twitter decided not to pay me simply because my forum account had a red trust, now asking to get paid for twitter since the tasks already done is a blackmail?
I will wait another 1 or 2 days and will open scam accusation and will let DT members to decide who really deserve a red trust here.
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:06:05 AM

Hello Sir

Good luck next time

where is the red trust?

Thanks

MXMAS!!!

What are you talking about? blackmail what people? do you even know what is this about? or just wanted to run your mouth?
In egaas bounties for facebook and twitter all I got paid for was facebook and manager for twitter decided not to pay me simply because my forum account had a red trust, now asking to get paid for twitter since the tasks already done is a blackmail?
I will wait another 1 or 2 days and will open scam accusation and will let DT members to decide who really deserve a red trust here.
Ya, that sounds really funny. How can they deny Twitter Bounty just because of red trust on Bitcointalk. No such rule was there.

But, I don't think DT members would give him negative trust on this basis. It was a very small amount. It is only equivalent to 0.005 Bitcoin.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:23:49 AM

Where exchange plan to add egaas to trade?

Are you serious about your question  Huh . You can remove it any time you want even now. All participants already get paid but you'll  free to wear it if you want lol.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

I think egaas will be listed a few years from now when ICO ends, notice ICO not ICOs lol you remember Iconomi? some exchange site even started to open trade before ICO was over but for this one there has not been any mentions or updates whatsoever from team, but again I don't know the team's forum accounts. Smiley.

🖤😏
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:46:32 AM

Where exchange plan to add egaas to trade?

Are you serious about your question  Huh . You can remove it any time you want even now. All participants already get paid but you'll  free to wear it if you want lol.

Ok Thank you for answer
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:31:15 AM

Interesting analysis I was reading at one page back about getting listed on any exchange or not and its impact on prices. It raises really a very serious question how the team will handle the next round of ICO. The situation is kind messed up where being on any exchange is necessary. I am more interesting to see the next plan of team and will wait for it before making any conclusion.
xcajun21

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:21:56 PM

We will probably grow white hair before they give the next update.  Look at their road map.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fvm7ZxWi.png&t=572&c=biiyeCRIoLKDHg
kalpit

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:32:46 PM

We will probably grow white hair before they give the next update.  Look at their road map.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fvm7ZxWi.png&t=572&c=biiyeCRIoLKDHg

Are you in your 50s?

I won't get any white hair anyway soon.

Their next update is scheduled in 2017 . Not much time, only done months for their next ICO. Before the next ICO starts they would be giving a report of what has been done.
xcajun21

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

The goal is a bit ambitious.  It was good for grabbing attention,  but now seems much unrealistic.  The current attitude of no news is bothering. Should give an answer for each of the investor.  I have seen one yet. Look at chronobank,  their support is there permanently present, it's not a ghost.

We will probably grow white hair before they give the next update.  Look at their road map.

Are you in your 50s?

Their next update is scheduled in 2017 . Not much time, only done months for their next ICO. Before the next ICO starts they would be giving a report of what has been done.
kalpit

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:57:30 PM

The goal is a bit ambitious.  It was good for grabbing attention,  but now seems much unrealistic.  The current attitude of no news is bothering. Should give an answer for each of the investor.  I have seen one yet. Look at chronobank,  their support is there permanently present, it's not a ghost.

We will probably grow white hair before they give the next update.  Look at their road map.

Are you in your 50s?

Their goals are unrealistic. And you understood it now. I had already made a remark a month ago here on Bitcointalk that their goals seem unrealistic. They told there's no problem if USA doesn't implement it. USA would be in loss if they won't implement eGaaS.

So, I didn't invest in the ICO. Just a small Bounty. My plan was to buy eGaaS when they come on Exchanges. This has two advantages- first, I can be sure, eGaaS is legit. Second, IMO, price would fall below ICO price when it comes on exchange.
xcajun21

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:14:33 PM

That is not a solid idea assuming if will drop,  maybe will it increase 10x because there are just below 1.5 milion coins,  not like in some cases where are 800 million coins. Would be wise the price to increase,  as the sole purpose of the exchange to be for creating a sweet spot for next ico. They got great looking team. This ico seems a bit as wings.ai, If am correct. "smart contracts and laws". Wings.ai has 1500btc + btc worth.  It's sad that they would need volume for a project like iconomi to give a helpful aid.

Are you in your 50s?

Their goals are unrealistic. And you understood it now. I had already made a remark a month ago here on Bitcointalk that their goals seem unrealistic. They told there's no problem if USA doesn't implement it. USA would be in loss if they won't implement eGaaS.

So, I didn't invest in the ICO. Just a small Bounty. My plan was to buy eGaaS when they come on Exchanges. This has two advantages- first, I can be sure, eGaaS is legit. Second, IMO, price would fall below ICO price when it comes on exchange.
kalpit

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:24:51 PM

That is not a solid idea assuming if will drop,  maybe will it increase 10x because there are just below 1.5 milion coins,  not like in some cases where are 800 million coins. Would be wise the price to increase,  as the sole purpose of the exchange to be for creating a sweet spot for next ico. They got great looking team. This ico seems a bit as wings.ai, If am correct. "smart contracts and laws". Wings.ai has 1500btc + btc worth.  It's sad that they would need volume for a project like iconomi to give a helpful aid.

Are you in your 50s?

Generally, a price rise is initiated by some good news, some success of project.

I think, it would take about 2-3 months for beta test to end and implement eGaaS. Till then there won't be much volume and not much buyers. There would only be bounty hunters who would dump soon after the exchanges start.

So I think it's very safe for me to assume that price would fall.

By the way, not many seem to be interested in the project at this moment. Interest will rise when it is implemented some where. And so will the price rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: