Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2016 Range as High as $1200?  (Read 6190 times)
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:39:31 AM

i think in 2016 bitcoin price still under 1000 dollar every one bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:06:31 AM

if many are predicting that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2016 will be higher and will reach a price of $ 1200, maybe they're right. although the price of bitcoin has not been stable but I also feel that this year the price of bitcoin will rise high, even many users bitcoin have a greater effect say that, well, we just need to wait until that time comes, and if it does not go up to $ 1200, at least bitcoin prices would definitely go up at the end of this year
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:10:49 AM

With several expert Bitcoin price predictions for 2016 tapping out at $1200 the coming year will prove the worth of the digital currency once and for all. The optimistic Bit coin price predictions represent quite a turnaround from the start of 2015, when the price of bitcoin was bottoming out firm the bursting of the late 2013 bubble and the Mt, Gox meltdown. If  this happens, I will personally sign you a video of me doing  the money dance buck naked, I am sure you will be doing the same too.

most of the $1200 prediction for bitcoin price comes from hopeless holders who think they will be rich and they say $1200 because it is the only price they have seen before for bitcoin.
but real predictions range from $800 to $4000 and i call real predictions to those that have some real prediction in their comment with some analysis and some work on the charts not a random comment with nothing to offer.
interesting, i might agree with you the bitcoin price should be 4k dollars each. However i really like if the price is stable than going up then down instantly,by the way i can't predict the future but i feel like that bitcoin's price would not touch 1k dollars by the end of year, 600-700s dollar maybe hoping i will be wrong.
nealvanessa990

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:24:26 AM

I think bitcoin will be wake up from a long sleep, it may be at the end of this year bitcoin prices could reach $800-$1000 and the beginning of 2017 could hearch $1200.$1200 not possible to reach this year.we have to wait for next year to reach that range.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:25:51 PM

as in previous dasy the price of bitcoin was really effected by the bitfinex hacking, which fell down the price of bitcoin to a very low level and then the price of bitcoin was trading for such long time in a low price as now the price start raising so people expect it will also recover the previous position and in this respect the price of bitcoin is expecting to trade above 1200USD level.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:56:50 PM

I hope that the value of the Bitcoin can reach $1200 at the and of 2016 because I am ready to make some money by selling some Bitcoin.
But is not sure if the price is going to rise agin in 2016 so I do not want to get my hopes up for this.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:58:16 AM

Well the bitcoin price was so high because of the halving that would be so good and great but this was not the point.
People thought and said the bitcoin halving would be so good that it would hit the 1000 dollar again....
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:08:00 AM

I hope that the value of the Bitcoin can reach $1200 at the and of 2016 because I am ready to make some money by selling some Bitcoin.
But is not sure if the price is going to rise agin in 2016 so I do not want to get my hopes up for this.

we all hope that price  goes that high once again in the very near future and i think bitcoin has the potential of going there very soon.

but the reason why the speculations are ranging only as high as $1200 is that people are more realistic now and bitcoin movement is also more realistic so you can't expect a 1 million dollar price anymore.

Buying the dip...
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

every single year we hear predictions about btc price to hit >1000$ ,sometimes even 2-3k $ level
but what we saw was 200$ low just a few months ago,followed by the >700$ peak and 600$ stabilisation
predictions are just speculations without anything to back them up,what you need is ANALYSIS which is prediction based on trends,events basically metrologically correct data ,something that can be measured
you cannot just say:"I think bitcoin would cost 1000$ because I want it to be so."
one also has to consider the so called "black swan" event(s)
(if you heaven't read Black Swan by Nassim Taleb yet,I would strongly encourage you to read it asap)
i.e. sudden global market collapse,blockchain hidden vulnerability discovered,war,new,better,crypto currency introduced and so on and so forth
with the amount of globalisation of the world we are living in  any event could have huge impact
and the price could go either way

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:13:31 AM

iam diference about op write
my prediction price bitcoin in 2016 still under 1000 dollar
this now price bitcoin 600dollar i thin is very dificult is price bitcoin over 1000dollar
not big news can wave price market
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:15:58 AM

With several expert Bitcoin price predictions for 2016 tapping out at $1200 the coming year will prove the worth of the digital currency once and for all. The optimistic Bit coin price predictions represent quite a turnaround from the start of 2015, when the price of bitcoin was bottoming out firm the bursting of the late 2013 bubble and the Mt, Gox meltdown. If  this happens, I will personally sign you a video of me doing  the money dance buck naked, I am sure you will be doing the same too.

most of the $1200 prediction for bitcoin price comes from hopeless holders who think they will be rich and they say $1200 because it is the only price they have seen before for bitcoin.
but real predictions range from $800 to $4000 and i call real predictions to those that have some real prediction in their comment with some analysis and some work on the charts not a random comment with nothing to offer.
interesting, i might agree with you the bitcoin price should be 4k dollars each. However i really like if the price is stable than going up then down instantly,by the way i can't predict the future but i feel like that bitcoin's price would not touch 1k dollars by the end of year, 600-700s dollar maybe hoping i will be wrong.

600 - 800 will be the range of the price of bitcoin before it ends the year Cheesy But if it will be on$1000 i will be shock! Really shock because something it is impossible to happen haha but nothing is impossible we cant say that because 2016 is the year of bitcoin so what if? Cheesy

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:36:13 AM

I do not quite believe that prices will reach 1200 USD bitcoin. The maximum possible price movements bitcoin is 800 USD in 2016. and 1200 USD will be achieved in 2017. I am very confident and optimistic it will happen.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:39:16 AM

600 - 800 will be the range of the price of bitcoin before it ends the year Cheesy But if it will be on$1000 i will be shock! Really shock because something it is impossible to happen haha but nothing is impossible we cant say that because 2016 is the year of bitcoin so what if? Cheesy

Exactly, now in the end of the year, bitcoin might be possible come between $600 to $800, but before $800 it is impossible talk, because we should see the reality, Even i want to say that we are lucky if bitcoin would be cross at $800, because within 3 months bitcoin still stop in $580 to $613.  
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:41:59 AM

800$ is quite decent prediction for the end of the year and that is easily to be reached if people would continue their works and still buyed some coins to stake and for the they will rise up the demand and make the price stretch, and also the provabilities of the price to reach 1000$ in this year or on next year has a high chance to be happen since it was listed on history that price really got in that far and i think it will happen again for another time if the good will let it happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:10:28 PM

I am not sure bitcoin could to touch the number 1200 USD. Now effect halving yet to be felt. when it should bitcoin prices could rise higher. market may bitcoin economy is still not very good, there are still many people who are not confident in using bitcoin.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:06:36 PM

I am not sure bitcoin could to touch the number 1200 USD. Now effect halving yet to be felt. when it should bitcoin prices could rise higher. market may bitcoin economy is still not very good, there are still many people who are not confident in using bitcoin.
You are right but people had this number in their mind because of the halving that was taken place this year, a lot of people thought it would rise to a high number and that the bitcoin would be very profitable.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:05:46 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will touch 1200 USD even with Segwit coming in, maybe because of more matured investors  and traders unlike  its first bubble last 2013.  At this point I  think bitcoin is still at its correction stage but anytime soon it will mayber increase till 800 USD coz of this Segwit news.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:24:57 PM

Like the most people are already saying its just that everyone thought the halving would be great and profitable.
The bad thing about is that this never happened, what a pity.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:15:37 PM

I do not quite believe that prices will reach 1200 USD bitcoin. The maximum possible price movements bitcoin is 800 USD in 2016. and 1200 USD will be achieved in 2017. I am very confident and optimistic it will happen.

I'm also thinking this but I think that people where thinking this because of the fact that the halving that has took place.
If that was not here this year it would not be said, in the next year we can expect a big rise.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

Although I'm quite bullish and have my own simple logarithmic chart to show where I think it should be, it's a couple of months behind where I thought it would have climbed to, and am coming to acceptance that my preferred reality isn't going to be in 2016, but can see a nice jump given a little space.  There are so many people though that see BTC as an investment vehicle to get back into USD.  I hope I never have to sell a coin again, and that it will find it's footing so that when I let some depart it is for transactional reasons (buying weekly shopping or a car etc) - not for profit of a national currency which I want as little to do with as possible until people catch up.

There are of course the technical limits to deal with which will take time to prove themselves, and as a method of moving large amounts of money between continents, and with the extra proposed layers could also do the micro-transactions too.  I've invested a small amount in an  Alt, which is not meant as a currency (even though it is capable of that), but being Smart contract enabled and can fulfill a lot of the functional use beyond money, and I feel they can co-exist and can be translated between one another right now.

I had considered Ethereum at one point, but I didn't like the structure so gave it a wide berth, and then came the DAO event and changing ETH to ETC yet retaining the name of its original purpose when a minority voted and they forked, despite saying "Code is Law" (BS - the 'thief' played by the rules and the casino house reversed the action), means I'll never invest even toenail clippings in anything remotely connected to it.  They could have learned from Bitcoin in a different way - slow and steady might look antiquated, but it doesn't make the same mistakes as a 16 year old that still knows everything.

Also, having a little bit (maybe a percent or 2) of your investment in something else has quite an interesting effect on your thinking rather than being BTC only (I am still holding 99%+ of my investment in BTC at time of writing).

I do feel BTC will survive and will grow a lot - maybe not to those incredible numbers that would make billionaires out of throw aways like yesterdays losing lottery ticket.  I do think there will be some interesting peaks and troughs for some years to come (even multi-trillion markets still have that, albeit usually more slowly).  I've not forgotten about PM's either, it's just that they're a bit hard to manage for someone such as myself who travels around the world sometimes, and needs security of storage as well as no border limits (my hardware wallet is just a USB sized thing, no drama there, backed up in multiple continents with multiple assistants should I suddenly make an exit from this life - they can between them all collaborating and some effort put the pieces together and benefit when I'm gone, and not before).

I revise down my estimates though remain very bullish, I'm just coming to see that development, release candidates and confidence doesn't happen at the speed of thought like we would prefer to believe.  2017 I think will be the >$1000 year, and also maybe the >$2000 year.  I can't see the future with any clarity to say more than that other than 'in 5 to 10 it will be....'.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: