Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2016 Range as High as $1200?  (Read 6196 times)
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:01:58 PM

People are praying for a value that high haha

if profesional trader
bitcoin up and down is no problem, is take profit can use margin trading
but is hunter bitcoin is want bitcoin price incraese is high
because is covert in fiat money is can get big

to be frank i did not understand what you just meant!!! did you mean traders have a good time when there is a constant movement of price if it is so yes it is true,traders like the price bubble either way ,we can still expect the rise, i did not understand what you meant by fiat money get big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:27:46 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 05:12:01 AM by Superbitzz

because more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin.they are investing their money here which really increase the demand therefore it is expecting that the price of bitcoin as too high as 1200 USD.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:01:02 AM

because at this time the development of bitcoin prices are very high. more and more users bitcoin. bitcoin is currently located at 630USD price range. and there are still many possibilities until the end of 2016. This will be one year in which prices rise very high bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:19:31 AM

I predict that the price of $ 1200 is a very high price for the year, in fact I think that bitcoin will not reach such a high price this year, perhaps the highest price for bitcoin this year is approximately $ 1,000. but I just think that $ 1,200 is the limit the increase for this year, and it is even very difficult to achieve, because it will probably happen in the next year

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:23:05 AM

The price was very high ranged this year because of the fact that the halving was going on these days.
The halving never really was good this year so the prices never been reached.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:02:11 AM

Every time the price shoots up a bit, people become more optimistic and adjusts their predictions / expectations accordingly. When the price reached almost $800 a few months ago, many thought that we are going to touch $1000 in no time. Of course, we all know that the opposite happened and the price has even went down as low as $500 before stabilizing at the $600 levels.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:23:42 AM

I think why people are predicting that the price will reach up to $1,2000 is because the halving did happened for this year.

And many people are thinking that is possible that it will happen before the end of the year but I think they are becoming wrong with it.

Because the price as of today is ranging $620-$640+ and I think that is impossible to reach to $1,200 before new years eve.

Signature for rent
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 05:29:52 AM

This won't really happened anymore bitcoin price rightnow is $620 dollar plus and there are no posibility that bitcoin price will increase that fast like what happen before that bitcoin price really dicrease instantly when the year bitcoin price is $1000 dollars but if this happen after the year ends then be thankful.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:59:57 AM

This won't really happened anymore bitcoin price rightnow is $620 dollar plus and there are no posibility that bitcoin price will increase that fast like what happen before that bitcoin price really dicrease instantly when the year bitcoin price is $1000 dollars but if this happen after the year ends then be thankful.

As  you said it wont really happen now because   the price  of bitcoin as of todays tends to  go lower again and  hopefully it would not drop   even more because  many  bitcoin holders  would surely dont  like to  see that price is decreasing.  Lets wait  on what would happen next.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:41:39 AM

Since than ATH price spike, when bitcoin briefly reached Gold Parity on 29 November 2013, every next year is a year of experts saying that Bitcoin will reach new high soon.
If you read what experts were saying in 2014 - for example famous prediction of Tim Draper - that Bitcoin will reach 10k before 2017. It is unlikely to happen.

https://news.bitcoin.com/2018-bitcoin-price-tim-draper-unlikely/
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:20:32 AM

I think it's because the halving. The halving on 2016 makes the price of bitcoin increase so high, i think that's why many people predict the price will keep increase up to $1200.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:43:33 AM

I think it's because the halving. The halving on 2016 makes the price of bitcoin increase so high, i think that's why many people predict the price will keep increase up to $1200.

As described in the above quote, because of halving most of the users considered 2016 to be the year of bitcoin. With this in mind most predicted the price to be over $1000. Fortunately it didn't happen and every year end price increase happens. Though halving is over, but its the year of bitcoin users continue to make predictions of price over $1200 and more.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:50:54 AM

I do not think that the bitcoin is going to be able to reach that with in 2016 because tat would mean that the price would have to rise any time soon now.
I hope a bit that it happens because I have been waiting for something like this to finally happen.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:27:23 AM

The price was very high ranged this year because of the fact that the halving was going on these days.
The halving never really was good this year so the prices never been reached.
It is quite well known by now that price will not reach 1200 usd by end of this year however talking about effect of halving over price, i think it will require few more months or even a year to see after halving effects. But price may reach $700 before coming January.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:14:17 PM

This was indeed because of the halving but I think that we still can expect a good price in the nearby future.
At the end of the year the bitcoin always is going up last years so that is a good thing.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:56:22 PM

This was indeed because of the halving but I think that we still can expect a good price in the nearby future.
At the end of the year the bitcoin always is going up last years so that is a good thing.

Right! This much price expectation due to halving effect and end of this we have christmas and new year price pump as well. Then mining reduction of the bitcoins into half in this halving. So we are expecting bitcoin price due to supply and demand as well.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

What people already are saying is true, it was simply because of the halving if this year that never really made this price.
Lets hope that that next halving will be much better.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:00:07 AM

I'm not some professional, as I can notice bitcoin can explode in any second and price can go up and down for couple hundred dollars in hours. This scenario is seen before, and what happened before can happen again, my point.
   Price is for a long time around 600 bucks, maybe bitcoins accumulated enough energy for for price to go toward 1000 $, after halving we didn't see that rise that is expected, october was vood for bitcoin, some good things happened. Now price to rise and everyone will be happy.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:59:03 PM

Every time the price shoots up a bit, people become more optimistic and adjusts their predictions / expectations accordingly. When the price reached almost $800 a few months ago, many thought that we are going to touch $1000 in no time. Of course, we all know that the opposite happened and the price has even went down as low as $500 before stabilizing at the $600 levels.
people change their views and become more optimistic and change the predictions and expectation of bitcoin with a change in price is called "forming of a theory conjecture without firm evidence" in short speculation  Grin it may or may not influence the market.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:54:09 AM

because more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin.they are investing their money here which really increase the demand therefore it is expecting that the price of bitcoin as too high as 1200 USD.

Prices may high even higher than 1200 but I don't think it can happen in 2016. If it happens also then surely it will come back to even lower price than current price because any such movement in short period is not stable. So I believe in only slow and steady movements instead sudden price jumps. But those sudden jumps may help traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: