Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacking Poker, in Betcoin.ag  (Read 705 times)
ImFire (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:15:56 PM

Who wants to stake me in NL50 and PLO50 HU?
I would need to stack 10, then 500 chips.
You can test my skills in playmoney of Betcoin.ag Cheesy
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:47:06 PM

Staking someone that doesn't know the difference between stacking and staking sounds like a fun way to watch money disappear.

Your play money results have absolutely zero impact on what would happen if you played for real.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:50:18 PM

No one is going to stake any one here,try chipmeup or 2p2. Doubt you get far either way without vouches and OPR
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:06:23 PM

It's interesting that so many Europeans confuse "staking" and "stacking."
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:11:12 AM

Who wants to stake me in NL50 and PLO50 HU?
I would need to stack 10, then 500 chips.
You can test my skills in playmoney of Betcoin.ag Cheesy
I doubt anyone here is going to be interested in staking someone with no history and asking people to test them in play chips. if you are confident about your game, have some good games or wins to show. Either way, I haven't seen a good staking arrangement ever on btctalk, so would suggest you give it a try on the poker forums after you have something good to show.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:17:42 AM

oh please not here too , Betcoin forums is already full of stupid requests and there are some well known people there that worth the try so why should we invest in you ?!
personally I wouldn't invest in any player , cause some people " even good players " don't care about their repu and most likely your money will be gone
back

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:24:34 AM

betcoin.ag scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1554082.0
thirdchance57

Activity: 190

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:21:32 AM

What would be the benefit of staking you?  I would think that if you were that good, you could start off with one of these small sites where you can bet .0001 or so and use faucet bitcoin to get started and then build yourself up.  If I was that good, that is what i would do.  Sounds to me that you just want to play with someone else's money.

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:38:56 AM

It would be risky if we invest on a random person we've just met on this board. If you want someone to invest in you, find somewhere else.
thirdchance57

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:59:20 AM

It would be risky if we invest on a random person we've just met on this board. If you want someone to invest in you, find somewhere else.
Not only is this a random person, this is a newbie!!  I am not understanding where these people think they can come in and ask for something like this with nothing backing themselves other than that they know how to play!!  Show me your television appearances and I will be glad to entertain staking you in a game, but until then, go away, no one is going to pay into your scam OP.

zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:10:39 AM

I can play myself rather than to trust someone I don't even know. In poker patience and skills is important and when I feel like playing I go there and play myself. There is no need to give my money to some stranger and expect to get some ROI back. As many have said here, this is a fun way to make your money disappear and with that amount of 500 chips or 0.50 btc with betcoin conversion rate I can better gamble it in soccer betting and have higher chances to see some winnings for myself.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:16:15 AM

I can play myself rather than to trust someone I don't even know. In poker patience and skills is important and when I feel like playing I go there and play myself. There is no need to give my money to some stranger and expect to get some ROI back. As many have said here, this is a fun way to make your money disappear and with that amount of 500 chips or 0.50 btc with betcoin conversion rate I can better gamble it in soccer betting and have higher chances to see some winnings for myself.

You would only stake someone if you think they have more skill than you and have higher chance of winning the game than you would've. It's the same as investing in a company that does something that you wouldn't be able to do.

My biggest concern here is that a newbie user is basically almost asking for a loan without colleteral. If it was on the loans boards, he would be loaded with neg trust by now.

TS, what is the reason that you need to be staked? Surely you should have enough in your bankroll top play nl50 if you want to play at that level?
Johann Sebastian Bach

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:42:40 AM

Not only is this a random person, this is a newbie!!  I am not understanding where these people think they can come in and ask for something like this with nothing backing themselves other than that they know how to play!!  Show me your television appearances and I will be glad to entertain staking you in a game, but until then, go away, no one is going to pay into your scam OP.

Well, maybe he is addicted to gambling and is trying to bankroll (scam) his addiction, it does not make sense to anyone but maybe this is the case.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:02:49 AM

Probably OP will not find no one to invest in him, we like to play poker, and we will rather invest in ourselves then in someone who made account just to ask for loan. No matter how good you think you are.
There is free roll tournaments on more then one site, its mentioned so many times and I will not repeat it again. Don't be lazy, do something about it. When you win couple free roll games you will have money to invest in some low buy in tournament. Its how I started. Prove yourself there, and maybe you will meet some friends, they can invest in you if you are really good in poker. I wish you good luck.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ImFire (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:21:32 AM

What would be the benefit of staking you?  I would think that if you were that good, you could start off with one of these small sites where you can bet .0001 or so and use faucet bitcoin to get started and then build yourself up.  If I was that good, that is what i would do.  Sounds to me that you just want to play with someone else's money.

Of course, to begin with, you could test myself to stakes NL2 and PLO2
ImFire (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:25:57 AM

Not only is this a random person, this is a newbie!!  I am not understanding where these people think they can come in and ask for something like this with nothing backing themselves other than that they know how to play!!  Show me your television appearances and I will be glad to entertain staking you in a game, but until then, go away, no one is going to pay into your scam OP.

Well, maybe he is addicted to gambling and is trying to bankroll (scam) his addiction, it does not make sense to anyone but maybe this is the case.

I'm sorry for you, but do not depend on the game. I am a couple of months that I do not play because of work. And since I finished the summer season, I just wanted to take back, and I thought to find someone here. And not a mass of people at the first request from a newbie says the scam!
Also you are not obliged to comment on others' posts, if not interested.
I'm asking to be stacked, because now, unfortunately, I do not have the figures to it's like playing like I was playing at the beginning of the year.
And not to scam anyone.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

This is actually pretty immature for a so called good poker player who thinks he is very good.
Even a good poker player knows poker isn't a short term win game, you don't just play one game and are guaranteed to win. Poker is a long term game and only by playing well over long term, you can make profits, that is if you play right.
ImFire (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:30:47 AM

This is actually pretty immature for a so called good poker player who thinks he is very good.
Even a good poker player knows poker isn't a short term win game, you don't just play one game and are guaranteed to win. Poker is a long term game and only by playing well over long term, you can make profits, that is if you play right.

I know very well that poker is not a short-term play, but long-term, but in 10-20k hands, we understand if one is winning or not.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:34:56 AM

I know very well that poker is not a short-term play, but long-term, but in 10-20k hands, we understand if one is winning or not.
Yes, but if you ask someone to stake you for a 2 chip tourney, how will that be the decider that you are a good or a bad player ? You could easily lose a few tournies at that level even if you are  a good player.
ImFire (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:37:34 AM

Yes, but if you ask someone to stake you for a 2 chip tourney, how will that be the decider that you are a good or a bad player ? You could easily lose a few tournies at that level even if you are  a good player.

Really staking I'm not asking for tournaments, but for the cash game, I thought it was obvious talking about NL50 and PLO50
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: