Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of running a program on here - Need assistance.  (Read 390 times)
thirdchance57 (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:17:14 AM

I was thinking of running a weekly or daily giveaway on here.  If I was to do this I would want it to be a self-moderated thread so I can avoid all the BS of people making statements that will block up the thread.  So I have a few questions.  Is there somewhere on here that the comments can not be changed by the person making them and the thread can be moderated by someone other than me to keep out all the junk.  Tell me where I should go to do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:46:51 AM

I am pretty sure a moderator can modify a thread that you create to act like how the auction threads work where the poster can not edit or delete their posts. And the exceptions that you are wanting to take effect could be added too. Just contact a forum administrator or moderator before creating one.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:27:41 AM

I was thinking of running a weekly or daily giveaway on here.  If I was to do this I would want it to be a self-moderated thread so I can avoid all the BS of people making statements that will block up the thread.  So I have a few questions.  Is there somewhere on here that the comments can not be changed by the person making them and the thread can be moderated by someone other than me to keep out all the junk.  Tell me where I should go to do this.
Nice idea!! Joining in everyday giveaway is so much fun i cant wait for it to start.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:05:58 PM

Self-moderated thread is possible and can be created by yourself(click on additional options when creating a thread), but comment editing will be allowed. why not get a custom site coded for this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: