Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 06:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanna Buy something off darknet markets?  (Read 474 times)
Darkconnection (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:36:41 AM

Hi everybody.
If you wanna buy something off darknet markets and tor is censored and/or you don't want to do your dirty work yourself, just send me an email and I will buy it for you for a small fee. Remember that I don't answer your PMs here, you MUST contact me through Darkconnection@protonmail.com.

You can always comment here about my service here, so everybody knows this is not a scam, and secure your discount for your next purchase.
Good luck and remember your dark connection...
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:53:21 AM

Hi everybody.
If you wanna buy something off darknet markets and tor is censored and/or you don't want to do your dirty work yourself, just send me an email and I will buy it for you for a small fee. Remember that I don't answer your PMs here, you MUST contact me through Darkconnection@protonmail.com.

You can always comment here about my service here, so everybody knows this is not a scam, and secure your discount for your next purchase.

Thats a nice offer but this can be done by anyone with a computer and internet connection. They don't risk their anonymity if they use the right tools, updated OS, TOR, VPN and now how to create a double personality of theirs to be used only in the darknet world. Anyway I wish you good luck if you find any customer here but I highly doubt it.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:53:41 AM

There are lot of stuffs on the dark web that attracts an average user, do you accept payment after service delivery?

angusmoo888

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:09:17 PM

Hi everybody.

hi check your pm
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:57:34 PM

@op, not even an update about the services and even no activity on your account to show your are still here...
Hi everybody.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:12:16 PM

Hi everybody.

hi check your pm
Op send he can not answer pm here in our forum better to contact him from the given  email or contact account..
So that he can answer you..
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:01:55 PM

Hi everybody.

Interesting.What about escrow ? Are you open to use escrows ? What about the shipping details ? If I buy it from you,would you be receiving the items at your location first and then forwarding to our addresses ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: