Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove login admin panel in faucetbox script  (Read 375 times)
badbitboy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:39:20 AM

Hello,
I have some ideas with faucetbox script and i want to remove login page when go to admin panel, i tried many times but not success
Please help me
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:32:36 AM

Hello,
I have some ideas with faucetbox script and i want to remove login page when go to admin panel, i tried many times but not success
Please help me

Go to admin page -> templates
and on the top you will have this option Show link to admin panel on front page? mark No
It's between Templates and Palette
Or you can full disable in the config.php, search for admin something and change true to false or false to true, don't remember correctly
badbitboy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

Hello,
Please help me

and on the top you will have this option Show link to admin panel on front page? mark No
Or you can full disable in the config.php, search for admin something and change true to false or false to true, don't remember correctly
Thank you, but i mean how to disable login that if i go to mysite.com/admin , i can access admin panel without logging in
arcanaaerobics

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

Hello,
Please help me

Thank you, but i mean how to disable login that if i go to mysite.com/admin , i can access admin panel without logging in

Go to config.php file, find this line
$disable_admin_panel = false;
Put true instead of false and upload it in your ftp
And when you need to enter you admin panel, just put 'false' and re-upload.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:00:20 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 09:32:03 AM by tungaqhd

Hello,
Please help me

Go to config.php file, find this line
$disable_admin_panel = false;
Put true instead of false and upload it in your ftp
And when you need to enter you admin panel, just put 'false' and re-upload.
Normally , when we access admin panel mysite.com/admin.php , we need to solve the password, but he want when go to mysite.com/admin.php , not need to solve the pass and he can access panel
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:41:58 PM

Hello,
Please help me

No you should use password protected admin panel for your faucet, if someone find your admin page url where he can directly login without password he can manually send all bitcoins from your faucet account to his bitcoin address. And i also think having completely password free admin page is not possible with faucetbox script.

arcanaaerobics

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:45:55 PM

Hello,
Please help me

No you should use password protected admin panel for your faucet, if someone find your admin page url where he can directly login without password he can manually send all bitcoins from your faucet account to his bitcoin address. And i also think having completely password free admin page is not possible with faucetbox script.

Yeap, maybe this guy is trying to "hack" some faucets or I have no idea what he's wanting..
I don't see what's the point, just copy and past your password and done, you are in
badbitboy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:55:04 PM

Hello,
Please help me

Yeap, maybe this guy is trying to "hack" some faucets or I have no idea what he's wanting..
I don't see what's the point, just copy and past your password and done, you are in
If am enough to hack a web site so i don't have any problem to fix the code
If i can acces their host, i will steal database pass and reset the password  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: